Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What are you afraid of?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

I'm afraid of "space ghosts". Essentially they're just like normal ghosts, but they fly around in space. Unlike other ghosts, they tend to haunt space craft. In a general sense, I think I've always been a little uneasy about space in particular. The movie Event Horizon didn't help. XD

I don't know that I have any fears to speak of. More concerns than fears. For what it's worth I have concerns with the direction this country and the world is moving politically, socially, and spiritually.

I don't know that I have any fears to speak of. More concerns than fears. For what it's worth I have concerns with the direction this country and the world is moving politically, socially, and spiritually.
You're not afraid of spiders? Snakes? Heights? Flying on a Boeing airplane? :tongue

You're not afraid of spiders? Snakes? Heights? Flying on a Boeing airplane? :tongue
Well, some spiders for sure. Thanks for the reminder....not! :) Snakes or heights don't bother me though except that I'm not as comfortable on high places like roofs these days because my legs aren't as trustworthy as they once were. That's partly due to my age, 65, as well as some nerve damage resulting from high blood glucose (diabetes, type II) and back injuries. So whenever I have to climb a ladder I use quite a bit more caution now days.

There is truly nothing that scares me, especially knowing what must come first before the Lord's return.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hi Riven

My granddaughter and I just watched Fall. I can tell you there's no way I'd have climbed that tower half a mile into the sky.

God bless,
Ted

Insects, rodents and critters never scared me. Used to love and watch 'Fear Factor' back in the day. Heights and tight spaces are not a problem either. I do both daily with my job. So I would agree with some others here. I'm scared where this country and where our world is headed, but I have faith cause I know it's all falling into God's plan. So it's also not a fear as much.

God Bless
Atonement

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back