Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

What do you know about Modern Day Israel?

Israel is the 100th smallest country, and has about 1/1000th of the world's population. One of the smallest countries on earth, with 1/1000th of the world's population. Only 62 years old, 7 million people strong (less than Virginia), and smaller in size than New Jersey, surrounded by enemies, under constant threat and possessing almost no natural resources, and yet...

YouTube - Israel: Defying all odds

Has anyone visited Israel or want to in the future?

Israel is the 100th smallest country, and has about 1/1000th of the world's population. One of the smallest countries on earth, with 1/1000th of the world's population. Only 62 years old, 7 million people strong (less than Virginia), and smaller in size than New Jersey, surrounded by enemies, under constant threat and possessing almost no natural resources, and yet...

Yes, very impressive. This is truly a case that according to Zechariah God said,
"And I will strengthen the house of Judah....." which are end-times utterances.

Not only do they have marvelous progress, but they also have a sense of humor as well.

Here's a youtube clip from an Israeli comedy show. I can't speak Hebrew, but someone translated it in the comments (below)

Gas Station in Israel!

lady: hello
old guy: hello
lady: 95 please.
old guy: ok

lady: say, isn't it dangerous that you smoke like that?
old guy: one has to die sometime. besides, today I don't care because today
is my birthday.
guy with the cake: congratulations, Moni!
old guy: ehh thank you! put it here, thank you very much! *turning to the

lday* want an addition to the fuel?
lady: ummm ok, yes.

old guy: ok. ah! there's a crack in the opening. it has
to be fixed, I don't want the fuel splashing all over my shoes.

**phone rings** lady: hello?
old guy: Hey woah! look out with the
cell phone! it's dangerous! it can go boom suddenly, all the
station...

:lol
Yes, very impressive. This is truly a case that according to Zechariah God said,
"And I will strengthen the house of Judah....." which are end-times utterances.

Not only do they have marvelous progress, but they also have a sense of humor as well.

Here's a youtube clip from an Israeli comedy show. I can't speak Hebrew, but someone translated it in the comments (below)

Gas Station in Israel!

lady: hello
old guy: hello
lady: 95 please.
old guy: ok

lady: say, isn't it dangerous that you smoke like that?
old guy: one has to die sometime. besides, today I don't care because today
is my birthday.
guy with the cake: congratulations, Moni!
old guy: ehh thank you! put it here, thank you very much! *turning to the

lday* want an addition to the fuel?
lady: ummm ok, yes.

old guy: ok. ah! there's a crack in the opening. it has
to be fixed, I don't want the fuel splashing all over my shoes.

**phone rings** lady: hello?
old guy: Hey woah! look out with the
cell phone! it's dangerous! it can go boom suddenly, all the
station...
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

thats flippin hilarious.

Yes, I've visited Israel five times. We usually stay in the Old City, but my wife and I have traveled most of the country.

I'm a strong admirer of Israel.

Here is a photo of my wife and me at Nazareth Village, a recreated village in Nazareth as it probably looked in Christ's time.

View attachment 1937

I would love to. Even the totally guided tours would be good. Better yet would be extra time for exploring, a bible, maps and a camera. My mother-in-law went on one of the package tours several years ago and had a good time.

Yes, I've visited Israel five times. We usually stay in the Old City, but my wife and I have traveled most of the country.

I'm a strong admirer of Israel.

Here is a photo of my wife and me at Nazareth Village, a recreated village in Nazareth as it probably looked in Christ's time.

Wow five times! I saw videos on the Illumina Bible Software program that showed ancient life in that recreated village in Nazareth, probably the same village.

Wow five times! I saw videos on the Illumina Bible Software program that showed ancient life in that recreated village in Nazareth, probably the same village.

Yeh, I'm sure it was the same.

My wife and I arrived there late in the afternoon, after the scheduled tours. But a guide took us around on a private tour. He was a Messianic Jew, emigrated from Russia, and was wonderful to spend time with.

My wife loves to travel, and has been to Israel without me a couple of times. On her very first trip she became good friends with the wife of her now deceased distant relative who showed her - and us, on other trips - around Jerusalem. It's helpful to have someone local to show us around. The woman had been in the military during the 1967 Six Day War and showed us all around the city where the fighting had taken place.

I think how different Modern Israel would be today if certain events in history didn't happen. How sad that there were wars last century over such a special and beautiful place like Israel.

Now about the star on its flag:

Many believe the six-pointed star/HEXagram is a Jewish/Christian symbol but nothing could be further from the truth as it is one of the highest most wicked of all occult symbols. The six-pointed star/HEXagram is a curse mark no matter what name it may have: Star of David, Solomon's Seal, Double Triangle, Shield of David, etc. When an occult practitioner puts a curse on someone, he uses the HEXagram. "Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record, that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge." (Rom 10:1-2) It is not my goal to condemn the Jewish people, but to condemn the six-pointed star, a curse symbol. The hexagram star was mentioned and condemned by the God of Israel in Amos 5:26 and it was called by Him, "the star of your god, Moloch" or otherwise called "Chiun". (Amos 5:26-27). But ye have born the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun (Remphan) your images, the STAR OF YOUR GOD, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore, will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord...Reference was also made to the Israelites having it in the wilderness in Acts 7:43 by Stephen. Here it was called the Star of Remphan. All these names refer to the "god" Saturn. Now, the name SATURN in Chaldee is pronounced Satur; but, as every Chaldee scholar knows, consists only of four letters, thus – Stur [ed. Star?]. This name contains exactly the Apocalyptic number.‟ (Hislop, p. 269) S = 060 T = 400 U = 006 R = 200: = 666 Now Saturn is also the sixth Planet from the Sun, has six letters and Saturn is associated with Satan which has a very similar spelling. I believe that the people that put the HEXagram on Israel's flag were either lacking knowledge or they did it deliberately.

http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/End-Time-Current-Events-4-25-11.pdf

please, i know a friend who is pro-isreal and was into the occult big time and did astrology and the tarot cards and could use them accurately and never and ever thought.

lets see this is the picture of the star of david on my avatar and below is the six sided star of the the necronomicron.

here in this picture and i have seen a copy of that book with that symbol.

take note of the star and its middle, quite bit different between the star of david

Google Image Result for http://www.digital-brilliance.com/necron/sigil.gif

and what the jews say on this and the pentagram lol is what you are thinking of akjv
The Star of David Attack

and to the reader this link from a is a messanic jew!

i wont have dig further.

I love it so much, :thumbsup I love the Jewish people and the culture.
I lived there for five years, from 12 - 17 so I'm always going to love it and want to go back. I can speak hebrew, it used to be fluently but im getting a bit rubbish due to not enough practice, I'm definetely hoping to go back someday. I want to do a spot of volunteering there maybe =D I can't stand it how the whole world is so anti israel. I have a really good group of friends there who are in the army right now, and i miss them a lot.
Love and peace :)

Taught By Rabbi/Brother Moshe Yoseph Koniuchowsky

Delivered Live at B’nai Yahshua Synagogue North Miami Beach Florida.

So am i supposed to believe this Jewish Rabbi? I would rather believe Brother Scott Johnson whose teaching exposed the hexagram. It is also a double pyramid. And there are Occultic groups that are into pyramids too. What does the Hexagram have to do with Jesus Christ? Nothing at all. I know it is painful that the Jews went through the Holocaust (alot of Christians were killed too) and that they had to wear a Yellow Star of David but why did the Nazis make them wear it? Because the Nazis knew that the Star of David was considered evil and the Nazis were heavily into the Occult. So the Star of David became a symbol of Jewish suffering but it is still an Occultic symbol. And i ask you is Israel a Christian nation? There are Christians there but the majority are not Christian, eventhough God still favors Israel.

So am i supposed to believe this Jewish Rabbi? I would rather believe Brother Scott Johnson whose teaching exposed the hexagram. It is also a double pyramid. And there are Occultic groups that are into pyramids too. What does the Hexagram have to do with Jesus Christ? Nothing at all. I know it is painful that the Jews went through the Holocaust (alot of Christians were killed too) and that they had to wear a Yellow Star of David but why did the Nazis make them wear it? Because the Nazis knew that the Star of David was considered evil and the Nazis were heavily into the Occult. So the Star of David became a symbol of Jewish suffering but it is still an Occultic symbol. And i ask you is Israel a Christian nation? There are Christians there but the majority are not Christian, eventhough God still favors Israel.

agian that rabbi isnt jewish one:lol but a messianic one.messianic hebrews use the title rabbi vs pastor. rabbi is the hebrew word for teacher. you dont know squat about the occult as the fact of the matter is the pentagram is what witches use.

show me an actuall archeological evidence that the star of rephraim is the same. you cant.

newsflash the cross its self has pagan origins.we borrowed that symbol as it was the object used by the romans to kill jesus and other christians(peter).

so i guess we should use the cross.yes i know about isreal far more then you think.but i wont let lies on something that is often used to denagrate and was used by hitler as the jews didnt use the star of david according to some till at least 200yrs ago.

Subtitle: Modern Jewish scholar confirms Cutting Edge contention that the Star of David is an Illuminati symbol with its roots in the Kabbala. This revelation also proves that God allowed wicked men to found modern Israel, just as prophecy foretold!

In modern Judaism, there is no more lively debate than whether the hexagram (Star of David) is the ancient symbol of Israel. Protestant Bible scholars contend that the hexagram was not Israel's ancient symbol, but that the six-pointed star came out of the Egyptian Mysteries Religion. These Bible scholars also contend that the Star of David is really nothing more, nor less, than Luciferian, which of
course, elicits a horrific response from the modern Israeli.
Well-meaning Jewish people simply do not want to hear that the common
symbol for Israel -- the hexagram printed in blue against the white background of the national flag -- is Satanic. They prefer to hear that the hexagram has always been the symbol for Ancient Israel; such a lie makes accepting the current hexagram much more palatable.

The six pointed star is associated with Saturn worship.
SIX TRIANGLES is the Egyptian hieroglyphic for the Land of the Spirits.
Ancient Egyptian Seal of Solomon.
This (6-pointed star) was the first sign or hieroglyphic of Amsu.
The public will be deceived that the sixpointed star is the mark of Christ/Messiah, and should be the mark of Christianity.
Six-pointed star was used in mystery religion initiation rites.
The HEXAGRAM is used in magic, witchcraft, occultism.
The HEXAGRAM is used in occultist Aleister Crowley's ritual of the BEAST.
The New World Order will be called Saturn's Golden Age.

We believe that both Israel and Christians have been deceived by occultists who would have them believe that the six-pointed star is a Jewish symbol. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is not a Jewish symbol, but an occult symbol. The six-pointed star is a hexagram - a curse mark - no matter what name it may have: Star of David, Solomon's Seal, Double Triangle, Shield of David, etc.
When the occult practitioner puts a curse on someone, he uses the hexagram!
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record, that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. (Rev. 10:1,2)

HERE IS A SUMMARY OF information on the HEXAGRAM, or six-pointed
star and elements which bear relationship to our subject...
1. The star was mentioned and condemned by the God of Israel in Amos 5:26 and it was called by
Him, `the star of your god, Moloch' or otherwise called `Chiun'. Reference to Amos 5:26 and the
Israelites having it in the wilderness was also made in Acts 7:43. Here it was called the Star of
Remphan. All these names refer to the `god' Saturn.
2. The foregoing verifies that it was therefore in existence long before the time of Solomon. He took
this symbol upon himself when he went into idolatry, and it became known as the `Seal of
Solomon' in Arabic magic and witchcraft.
3. There was no usage of it in Jewish circles until the 17th century when the cabalist, Isaac Luria,
introduced it in Germany.
4. Mayer Amschel Bauer then used it in Germany to identify his address, consequently changing his
family name to Rothschild, meaning `Red Shield', and depicting the red hexagram hanging on his
door. He later incorporated it into his family coat of arms.
5. The six-pointed star or hexagram became the insignia of Zionism.
6. Hitler rose to power, using it as a badge of shame, forcing all Jews to wear it during the Nazi
regime.
7. It arrived at the Knesset of the newly formed State of Israel.
8. It became the logo of the Jewish `Red Cross' called the Magen David Adom.
9. It became the centerpiece on the flag of Israel.
10. Surreptitiously, it has become the international symbol of the Jewish people and saturates the
world as the Jewish Star.

http://pdf.cftresources.com/2007_09-23__The%20HEXagram%20&%20the%20Mark%20of%20the%20Beast.pdf

Back