Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you suppose is the "mark of the beast"?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

I believe that the Covid pandemic is part of a plan to bring mankind under the control of one government, led by one man. I believe the Covid virus is a piece of the Anti-Christ puzzle.
For me, this is non-debatable. I will take this one to the grave.

Totally agree, but not so many get it as they do not study the history of the four Empires Daniel wrote about with the last one being the revived Roman Empire as its deadly wound was healed in 1929.

If you or anyone else is interested about the beast out of the sea and out of the earth I wrote a book on Revelations you can find in the End Time forum under the subtitle Revelations. Check out chapter 13 as you won't find many teaching this.
You may not find many reading it either. Not a slam against your talents, but a definite caustic statement about Christian illiteracy. Most are convinced of their erroneous opinions and refuse correction.

People today don't read. I've published five books, several short stories and regular contributions to an onLine magazine. I've found most people, including professional types, don't read any more.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

I believe that the Covid pandemic is part of a plan to bring mankind under the control of one government, led by one man. I believe the Covid virus is a piece of the Anti-Christ puzzle.
For me, this is non-debatable. I will take this one to the grave.

The idea of one world government managed by one man is a doctrine of the Roman Catholic church. The garbage Evangelicals promote as an End Times scenario was first published by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the last decade of the 16th century. It was published under the title FUTURISM. Google it.

The RCC dogma was intended to derail the European Protestant Reformation and return authority to the Vatican - the sole arbiter of the will of God on this planet. Jesus Christ is only a figurehead in this doctrinal system.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." - Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

RCC FUTURISM was updated in the mid-19th century by a self-proclaimed voice of religion named John Nelson Darby - a consort of witches, btw. Darby, as well as his anti-semitic doctrinal fathers, called his monstrosity DISPENSATIONALISM. This aberration included a great deal of false information about Israel including the hope for a racial war against them. American Protestants bought the lie and continue to promote it along with the anti-Jewish notion that they, not Jews, comprise Spiritual Israel (Replacement Theology or Supersessionism - look it up), a hope for a second brutal holocaust akin to Nazism, against innocent Jews and a deliberately misinterpreted and illogical version of escape called rapture. Are you proud of this ideology? You and millions of American Protestants seem to share this attitude. SIEG HEIL (hail victory).

There is indeed a plan to unite the planet under one government.

Unfortunately there are four separate entities working day and night to fulfill this goal; the Roman Catholic church, the American oligarchy, international Communism, and the religion of Muhammad [pbuh]. None of them, except the RCC share Biblical descriptions and prophecy. According to the Bible, including every history book on the subject, the identity of the Roman Catholic church fulfills the description and achievements of this task. Of all the rest they are guilty of shedding more innocent blood throughout their two thousand year tenure than any other political system or religious organization.

According to the latest data available everywhere, the Vatican isn't responsible for creating and distributing COVID or the 9 vaccines available to combat it. There is no scriptural foundation for asserting the anti-Christ system, established by the Vatican, has anything to do with the current pandemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
You've been reading too many Christian comic books.

The idea of one world government managed by one man is a doctrine of the Roman Catholic church. The garbage Evangelicals promote as an End Times scenario was first published by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera in the last decade of the 16th century. It was published under the title FUTURISM. Google it.

The RCC dogma was intended to derail the European Protestant Reformation and return authority to the Vatican - the sole arbiter of the will of God on this planet. Jesus Christ is only a figurehead in this doctrinal system.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." - Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

RCC FUTURISM was updated in the mid-19th century by a self-proclaimed voice of religion named John Nelson Darby. Darby, as well as his anti-semitic doctrinal fathers, called his monstrosity DISPENSATIONALISM. This aberration included a great deal of false information about Israel including the hope for a racial war against them. American Protestants bought the lie and continue to promote it along with the anti-Jewish notion that they, not Jews, comprise Spiritual Israel (Replacement Theology or Supersessionism - look it up), a hope for a second brutal holocaust against innocent Jews and a scripturally misinterpreted version of escape called rapture.

There is indeed a plan to unite the planet under one government. Unfortunately there are four separate entities working day and night to fulfill this goal; the Roman Catholic church, the American oligarchy, international Communism, and the religion of Muhammad [pbuh]. According to the Bible it's the Roman Catholic church which has had the greatest advancement in performing the task. Of all the rest they are guilty of shedding more innocent blood throughout their two thousand year tenure than any other political system or religious organization.

According to the latest data available everywhere, the Vatican isn't responsible for creating and distributing COVID or the 9 vaccines available to combat it. There is no scriptural foundation for asserting the anti-Christ system, established by the Vatican, has anything to do with the current pandemic. Your absurd dedication to a religious fantasy is based on vacuous ideology and aberrant observation.

You are correct about one assertion, however. You will spend the rest of your natural life believing a lie.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Time will tell what is what.

Your absurd dedication to a religious fantasy is based on vacuous ideology and aberrant observation.

Tone down the rude remarks or find another thread to participate in, if you can’t control yourself.

This seems to be your MO; insulting the people in the thread and posting your opinion.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:16-18

This refers to one man.

JLB

You have absolutely no idea of who I am or what I believe. You've mistaken me for the majority.

Maybe you could address my response to you and the scripture I posted.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

This refers to one man.

JLB

Do you believe one man will cause the inhabitants of the earth to receive his mark, in order to buy or sell?

You have absolutely no idea of who I am or what I believe. You've mistaken me for the majority.
So what one of the 40,000 plus denominations do you belong to?

Your beliefs are apparent in your words. Every time you set words to post you show your mind and heart. Do you not know this?

That you do not know who or what I represent is a mystery because I also reveal my thoughts in the words I write. All you have to do is read them.

Please begin with my lengthy explanations of the subject of this post - the nature of the RCC and its purposes in history, in the Bible and today.

Please begin with my lengthy explanations of the subject of this post - the nature of the RCC and its purposes in history, in the Bible and today.

No, actually let’s don’t comment on your lengthy “explanation” of the nature of the RCC and it’s purpose in history, since that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Start your own thread about that subject but please abide by the TOS.

JLB

I was chosen in Messiah before the foundation of the earth. While at a church in 1973, I first heard John 3:16 and I saw a hand holding a sword appear from behind a curtain. The sword was thrust into my belly and I instantly knew it was true.
In 1994, I walked into a church and when I later went for prayer, I was shown multiple visions from Yahweh. The most important thing that happened to me that day was the revelation that through faith in Yeshua, my Father completely and unconditionally accepted me.
As a response to this love, I love Him more than my own life. I try to love others, with varying degrees of success.
I suppose I care somewhat about what others think of me, but as my first wife would've said, "Your head's on a swivel, if you don't like what you're looking at, I suggest you use it!" Shalom

Maybe you could address my response to you and the scripture I posted.

Do you believe one man will cause the inhabitants of the earth to receive his mark, in order to buy or sell?

The Bible does not say one man will do these things.

Please read the following carefully:
One cannot interpret the book of Revelation without being familiar with the book of Daniel. Established in Daniel and continued in Revelation is the textual principle of hybrid human-animal characters. The human-animal hybrids represent systems, religions and nations. Daniel establishes the pattern and Revelation uses it to describe predicted events in the future (from John's perspective).

The use of marks on hand and head does not imply an actual literal tattoo or computer chip or other form of identification upon one's flesh. (Tattoos - actual marks on the flesh - are forbidden in Leviticus.) These descriptions are an abstract for ALLEGIANCE and ACTION. Every nation, every system and every religion demands these things. "I pledge my allegiance to the flag....", "I believe in one God the Father Almighty...", and "I owe you $X....". These are examples of allegiance fulfilled by action. Thus the mark of the beast or any institution in heaven or on earth implies allegiance and action.

Daniel establishes human-animal hybrids to describe specific properties of systems, religions and nations in the future. The Bible is self-interpreting. In Revelation a beast rises out of the sea. Revelation explains this beast as being composed of "peoples and nations and tongues" - meaning it is international. Revelation links the sea beast to the city of Rome and a religion based there. The RCC denies this obvious interpretation and rejected it in Ribera's approved tome FUTURISM. Revelation hints that the religious system will be betrayed by its own people (the Reformation?). The sea beast has multiple horns. Horns are established in Daniel as referring to leadership or a progression of leaders. Thus we can determine the line of Popes as leaders or horns of the RCC sea beast. As such the beast is not a man. It is a religious system managed by horns - a progression of leaders. Thus the Bible does not indicate one man (as portrayed by FUTURISM) as being the sole demonic leader of this false religion. It will be a succession of leaders or horns. Read Revelation and Daniel.

Finally the book of Revelation also refers to a land beast which arises in a more or less desolate location. The land beast has only two horns and is restricted to one area. Some interpretations identify the land beast as America. the US is limited in space - not international. The US has only two leader horns - the Democratic and Republican party. It is the ONLY nation on earth to be so guided. Most nations have only one such horn, as in Communism, or multiple horns, as in a parliamentary system. The land beast will be linked to the sea beast according to Revelation. So it is with American Protestantism, which is now referred to as a post-reformation system. American Protestantism marches in lock-step with Vatican dogma (FUTURISM), with Vatican ceremony (Sunday worship instead of Saturday as dictated by Rome as well as aberrations of baptism and Holy Communion also defined by Rome).

We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. - Daniel 7:25

How clear does it have to get? Its pretty obvious except for American protestants who bury their heads in the shifting sands of error and stubbornness. It's also pretty obvious to every other Christian denomination on the planet except for RCC and US Protestants who are fooling no one but themselves with their absurd assertions.

Most protestants don't know who Jesus IS. Many are shocked and insulted when they're told He IS a Jew - the King of Jews in fact. They know not what this means nor will they yield to correction and understand the meaning of their own holy book. Most protestants don't know why God had to die on the cross - according to the LAW. Most refuse to accept that APART FROM THE LAW NO ONE CAN BE SAVED.

I've dumped a lot on your desk this day. It is my sincere hope that some of it will be seriously considered.

On the other hand, I have no illusions that any of it will be.

Last edited:
If it were not for His law, I would not know what sin was or what to do about it.
I will not take the vaccine, I will not take the mark, and I will not bow down to their gods. Come what may...

The Bible does not say one man will do these things.

Of course the seven heads and ten horns represents Satan exercising his dominion through world Government.

Nevertheless, this is what the scripture says about the antichrist.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

JLB

Back