Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you suppose is the "mark of the beast"?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

Yes, I see you have stated this, but the scripture from Revelation 13 seems to teach us something different.

Where specifically is this “religious system” mentioned in the following passage?

• Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.

This contextual opening verse, refers to another beast, in which the word “he” is used and parabolically described him as a “lamb” (a reference to messiah) but when he spoke it was as a dragon,
(a reference to Satan, as thus the antichrist).

Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:11-18

• He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
  • And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast,
  • He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
  • Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

He, him, and his, refer to a man, not a system.

A religious system doesn’t make fire come down from heaven and perform signs and wonders to deceive.
Are we nit picking at words so as to justify religious slogans and buzz words? That is common practice among American Protestants today and THAT is why the church is dying. Nobody buys their nonsense. The population is leaving the church in droves and few of them understand why - even when its clearly explained to them.

The Bible states the sea beast is a religious system. Interpretations may be Biblical or RCC based. Believe what you choose. Nobody else buys the RCC story.

The Bible states the land beast arises to support the sea beast. Interpretations may be Biblical or RCC based. Believe what you please. Nobody else buys the RCC story.

The Mark of the beast is allegiance (head) and action (hand) in support of the religious system. Each and every time you post a remark in support of RCC heresy you prove you have the mark(s) upon you. Not just you particularly. I'm not picking on you personally. Perhaps my warning is a bit over zealous. I admit to that. Millions already have the mark. The irony is that they don't know it and refuse to try to understand (because you see they are already persuaded of their false allegiance).

"How easy it is to make people believe a lie and how hard it is to undo that work again." - Mark Twain

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. - Adolph Hitler

"This is the verdict: light has come into the world, but men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil." - Jesus as quoted by John 3:19

For myself I have chosen to abandon and condemn Vatican dogma and ceremony as false. If you choose to support the anti-christ system (*) that is your affair. Bear in mind, however, the Bible says those who support it will come to no good end.

If you want to put me in a category, then call me a historic Protestant because I protest RCC theft of the Christian religion and the scripture which it has falsely used to justify its usurpation.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." - Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

What is this Vatican statement except blaspheme? Consider my warnings carefully. Please.

"Come OUT OF HER that you share not in her SINS." - Revelation 18:4

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) The RCC has murdered more Jews and saints in its two-thousand year reign than ANY other religion or nation in history. Actions speak louder than words. Consider this when you reject Biblical claims of its wickedness. The Vatican has an ocean of innocent blood on its hands and YOU accuse me of being combative? Your accusations are ludicrous.

Last edited:
This is NOT referring to an actual mark on the skin. Read your Bible.
:study
See Leviticus regarding the law of tattoos. (Lev 19:28) They are specifically forbidden. Additionally, the LAW forbids cuts, drawings or other types of marks on the skin.
I don't think the ones applying the mark will be concerned with the Law .
I've often been accused of ill temper with regard to Christian Biblical illiteracy.
You are pulling my leg !
The passage in question here is misquoted from Ezekiel 9.
Do you know what misquoted means ? Word for word out of the KJV is what I posted .
It cannot be applied to End Times ideology with anything approaching accuracy.
It is all about the "mark" . Do you understand that one of satan's tricks is to copy the things of God ?

Can you provide any links to some of the materials that you've written that indicate your beliefs/understandings of scripture. Feel free to message them to me if you prefer.
Why should I do so? Such references won't be accepted.
As a Christian, my primary desires are
  • Discover/obtain the Truth
  • Spread the Truth as I am able to understand it.
  • Acquire/Maintain a spirit of love
I'm not perfect in it. Maybe you don't share these desires, I dunno.

Do you have any Truth(s) to offer? What do you care whether or not everyone will accept them? Who made you determiner of who will and won't be able/willing to receive what God has blessed you to give? What good is a spring that is never discovered or a seed that is never planted. My favorite teachers fall short of perfection and sometimes they are/were just flat wrong. That's alright, that's for me to sort out. I appreciate them no less. I thank God for sending them my way.

Don't worry if some of your utterances might be goofy (but try not to be). Perfection isn't a starting point. If it were, none of us would be here. It's just something to work towards.

It amazes me how many pseudo-Christians refuse to study (1 Tim 2:15) and cling to their false doctrine as though it actually meant something. They would be better served if they abandoned their false ideology altogether.

I'm not sure what you mean, is it your understanding that women attain salvation through their righteous offspring? I also am not sure how this relates to mark of the beast.

The Bible does not say one man will do these things.

Please read the following carefully:
One cannot interpret the book of Revelation without being familiar with the book of Daniel. Established in Daniel and continued in Revelation is the textual principle of hybrid human-animal characters. The human-animal hybrids represent systems, religions and nations. Daniel establishes the pattern and Revelation uses it to describe predicted events in the future (from John's perspective).

The use of marks on hand and head does not imply an actual literal tattoo or computer chip or other form of identification upon one's flesh. (Tattoos - actual marks on the flesh - are forbidden in Leviticus.) These descriptions are an abstract for ALLEGIANCE and ACTION. Every nation, every system and every religion demands these things. "I pledge my allegiance to the flag....", "I believe in one God the Father Almighty...", and "I owe you $X....". These are examples of allegiance fulfilled by action. Thus the mark of the beast or any institution in heaven or on earth implies allegiance and action.

Daniel establishes human-animal hybrids to describe specific properties of systems, religions and nations in the future. The Bible is self-interpreting. In Revelation a beast rises out of the sea. Revelation explains this beast as being composed of "peoples and nations and tongues" - meaning it is international. Revelation links the sea beast to the city of Rome and a religion based there. The RCC denies this obvious interpretation and rejected it in Ribera's approved tome FUTURISM. Revelation hints that the religious system will be betrayed by its own people (the Reformation?). The sea beast has multiple horns. Horns are established in Daniel as referring to leadership or a progression of leaders. Thus we can determine the line of Popes as leaders or horns of the RCC sea beast. As such the beast is not a man. It is a religious system managed by horns - a progression of leaders. Thus the Bible does not indicate one man (as portrayed by FUTURISM) as being the sole demonic leader of this false religion. It will be a succession of leaders or horns. Read Revelation and Daniel.

Finally the book of Revelation also refers to a land beast which arises in a more or less desolate location. The land beast has only two horns and is restricted to one area. Some interpretations identify the land beast as America. the US is limited in space - not international. The US has only two leader horns - the Democratic and Republican party. It is the ONLY nation on earth to be so guided. Most nations have only one such horn, as in Communism, or multiple horns, as in a parliamentary system. The land beast will be linked to the sea beast according to Revelation. So it is with American Protestantism, which is now referred to as a post-reformation system. American Protestantism marches in lock-step with Vatican dogma (FUTURISM), with Vatican ceremony (Sunday worship instead of Saturday as dictated by Rome as well as aberrations of baptism and Holy Communion also defined by Rome).

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." - Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday.” -Rev. Peter Geiermann C.SS.R., The Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, p. 50

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. - Daniel 7:25

How clear does it have to get? Its pretty obvious except for American protestants who bury their heads in the shifting sands of error and stubbornness. It's also pretty obvious to every other Christian denomination on the planet except for RCC and US Protestants who are fooling no one but themselves with their absurd assertions.

Most protestants don't know who Jesus IS. Many are shocked and insulted when they're told He IS a Jew - the King of Jews in fact. They know not what this means nor will they yield to correction and understand the meaning of their own holy book. Most protestants don't know why God had to die on the cross - according to the LAW. Most refuse to accept that APART FROM THE LAW NO ONE CAN BE SAVED.

I've dumped a lot on your desk this day. It is my sincere hope that some of it will be seriously considered.

On the other hand, I have no illusions that any of it will be.

In parts you speak truth as well as in parts your own opinion as well as many of us do. None of us are infallible and prone to mistakes in our understanding. Never ask anyone to believe what you say, but to take the scriptures and study the history in order to draw their own conclusions as we discuss the topics we are involved in.

I notice that ridiculous off topic remarks like this are allowed, while appeals to scholarship and logic are CANCELLED.

What's the purpose of this topic anyway?

All need to stick to the topic as I already stated that all post will be deleted if they have nothing to do with the OP.

:study

I don't think the ones applying the mark will be concerned with the Law .

You are pulling my leg !

Do you know what misquoted means ? Word for word out of the KJV is what I posted .

It is all about the "mark" . Do you understand that one of satan's tricks is to copy the things of God ?

Copy which things? This thread is discussing the mark of the beast.

Without acknowledging simple methods of interpretation people generally jump at false conclusions which have arisen due to Christian novelizations, TV preachers and home schooled preachers who only quote popular religious slogans and buzz words to glean contribution$.

I attended one local service where the preacher proudly announced during his sermon that he, "preaches happy talk to fill seats." Most are more concerned about maintaining the physical venue/building rather than spiritual instruction - hence error flourishes.

The LAW is the foundation for everything physical and spiritual. The tempter used the LAW when it tempted Christ and when it temped Eve and Adam. As you have written, the tricks of the enemy are purposed to copy the things of God - the LAW no less than anything else.

Those who are ignorant of the LAW deny even the words of Christ who did NOT abolish it (Matt 5:17). These are the lawLESS among us who use false liberty to perpetuate SIN and reckless behavior.

It goes on and on with almost every doctrine we accept today being affected by it. The bottom line here is that the MARK of the beastly RELIGIOUS SYSTEM is allegiance and action devoted to the Vatican. Christians generally refuse to even investigate these errors because they prefer to cling to the myths they've been taught. I suppose many of them also believe in the Easter bunny, but I can neither confirm nor deny such a rumor.

I am not here stating that the KJV is an invalid representation of God's Word. Indeed it has been used for generations to inspire and instruct people in the Christian discipline. What I am saying is that it's not entirely correct as per translations and phrases. These mistakes affect doctrine which in turn requires examination. Many are loath to do so being quite lazy and inadequate to the task required of us all.

2 Timothy 2:15

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rev 13 the mark of the beast and who the beast out of the sea and land are according to scripture and history.

The beast rises up out of the sea as the sea here is symbolic of people and nations as in a sea of humanity, Daniel Chapter 7:1-8; Revelation 17:15. This beast is the Jesuit Luciferians with their headquarters in the Church of Gesu in Rome that is in close proximity to the Vatican. The Pontifex Maximus (Pope) god king religious system is who Satan gives his seat and authority to. Rome had total control from 538 AD to 1798 which equals 1260 years that equal time, times and a half time as once again history will repeat itself in the annihilation of Gods anointed during the end of days.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire, Medo/Persian Empire, Grecian Empire and Roman Empire that I explained earlier in who the ten nations were. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25; Rev 13. The deadly wound came in 1798 when General Berthier of France captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799. Seven of these nations are the ancestors of the modern nations of Europe.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (English), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

What was, was Roman rule from 538 AD with Emperor Justinian’s decree and under the military protection of Belisarius until the deadly wound, was not, came in 1798 by General Berthier who made his entrance into Rome and abolished the Roman government and established a secular one. This was the time when Rome persecuted the Christians and killed them which were approximately 500 million people slain for the cause of their faith in Jesus. In 1801 Napoleon made an agreement with Pope Pius II establishing Napoleon’s Organic Articles of granting the Tribunal and the Corps legislative partial control of the concordat in order to help the state monitor any politically harmful Catholic or Protestant movements or activities. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty.

What was and was not and yet to come has always been the Roman Empire that has always persecuted Gods chosen from the foundation of the world whose names are found written in the Lambs book of life. The beast out of the sea is the revived Roman Empire as its deadly wound is now healed as we see in John’s vision as Satan gives this beast his power, seat and great authority. They, being those whose names are not found written in the Lambs book of life bow down to Satan and the beast (Roman Catholic Pontifex Maximus universal religious system) as they are deceived in having no truth or understanding found in them as they are lead about like a bull with a ring in its nose as they bow down to the pagan authority of the Pope, Hosea 4:6, 7; 2 Thessalonians 2:3.​

Or, could it be something to do with bitcoin? This article looks at this theory:-
I don't know much about the bitcoin other then it is part of the NWO that is even now being set up and soon will come to fruition.

THIS IS .
And they gonna shut down the voices of all who would dare warn against it .
They are slick indeed .
They used the vaccine as a dry run and it worked .
Any voice that spoke out against it the system shut down
NOW for the real reason behind the agenda .
THEY USING this to be able to encourage their true agenda
to chip us , and if anyone dares warn against it
WELL , JUST LOOK what happened to this guy .
And if we dont think this will eventually become mandatory
WELL look at how the vaccine began and how fast
they started trying to make it mandatory . THIS IS COMING
and we had better warn against it and not take it .

I don't know much about the bitcoin other then it is part of the NWO that is even now being set up and soon will come to fruition.
Read my last post . THIS IS what this whole last two years has all been about .
To get a mindset ready to recieve THIS . And look at how fast
a voice can be shut down for warning against it .
IF we dont think this is coming , i ask us to look at what they did
three years back in davos . THIS was the GOAL and they took advantage
of corona to get this all ready . WHO will be able to warn
the masses about this , WHEN They shut down the voices and fast
of those who do warn . DO NOT TOUCH this chip
its all about buying and selling. Read revelation thirteen real close .
Guess who is behind this . Guess who is behind this Five G
chip technology . THE D TEN . And now a word of reminder
and TEN KINGS shall rule one hour with the beast .
Rather odd that this D TEN are the ones fast pushing the five G tech .

THIS IS .
And they gonna shut down the voices of all who would dare warn against it .
They are slick indeed .
They used the vaccine as a dry run and it worked .
Any voice that spoke out against it the system shut down
NOW for the real reason behind the agenda .
THEY USING this to be able to encourage their true agenda
to chip us , and if anyone dares warn against it
WELL , JUST LOOK what happened to this guy .
And if we dont think this will eventually become mandatory
WELL look at how the vaccine began and how fast
they started trying to make it mandatory . THIS IS COMING
and we had better warn against it and not take it .
I wish everyone would see this video as it is so well put together in all truth according to scripture. I don't believe in a pretrib rapture of the church, nor does it say anywhere in scripture about a seven year tribulation, but only the sounding of seven trumpets of God's great wrath being poured out into the world. No one truly knows what this mark of the beast will be as it could be a chip, or just the thoughts of the mind and actions of the hands in a time of total chaos. Whatever it is we just need to be ready for when Christ returns on the last day as we are then gathered to Him, Matthew 24:29-31.

Here is my understanding of the end time scenario during the seven trumpets sounding found in the chapters of Revelation.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

I wish everyone would see this video as it is so well put together in all truth according to scripture. I don't believe in a pretrib rapture of the church, nor does it say anywhere in scripture about a seven year tribulation, but only the sounding of seven trumpets of God's great wrath being poured out into the world. No one truly knows what this mark of the beast will be as it could be a chip, or just the thoughts of the mind and actions of the hands in a time of total chaos. Whatever it is we just need to be ready for when Christ returns on the last day as we are then gathered to Him, Matthew 24:29-31.

Here is my understanding of the end time scenario during the seven trumpets sounding found in the chapters of Revelation.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.
Nor do i believe in a pre trib rapture . but oh yeah this video was well put
together . AND LOOK at why HE got banned .
That chip is coming to a hand near all , and we cannot take it .
ITS VILE , its the working of satan , it is deadly and it is dangerous
and it is a betrayal to GOD . Since when do we render unto ceasar
our body , or our mind and heart . WHEN IN TRUTH
paul makes good mention that our body is not even our own .
YET our body , heart and mind is exactly what the devil wants .
TOUCH NOT the nasty chip , Our body does not belong
to a GOD hating system , but TO GOD
SEE how sneaky satan is . HE has us giving up even our BODY to the beast system
A chip going into our body , WHICH i add , IS Not even our body , TIS THE LORDS .
Satan is highly clever , but the lambs HE does not fool , FOR THE LORD
has the lambs and HIS voice they do heed and a strangers they heed not .

Get that video out to everyone you know
and warn them not to touch that wicked chip .

Get that video out to everyone you know
and warn them not to touch that wicked chip .
I have been teaching the same thing for many years. Whether a chip is involved or not as none of us can know for sure, we need to open our Spiritual eyes and see what is happening around us that Jesus already warned us about that must come before He returns.

okay my friend . i will read it .
But i want to also ask you a question before i do .
Lets just say , for a second , that the chip is not the mark of the beast .
Well its STILL sin to take it . And we cannot sin willfully and just take it .
I mean sleeping with a mans wife might not be the mark of the beast
but its still sin . Touch not the unclean thing

Divisive slur against Bible believing Christians

I agree with your statement regarding the tribulation.

Invented in the late 16th century by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera the RCC doctrines of the End Times were meant to derail the protestant reformation.

Originally published under the title FUTURISM the document's purpose was to confuse and misdirect the followers of protestant leaders such as Zwingli, Calvin, Luther, Tyndale and others. It taught that the Pope, not Christ, is god on earth. The RCC adheres to this heresy to this day.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth."
Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

This quote from the Vatican itself is a fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy of blasphemy committed by the anti-Christ religious system.

He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. - Daniel 7:25

Tribulation is a doctrine of hate & deceit which justifies a 2nd holocaust against innocent Jews; men women & children. It is second only to Nazism in its vile vindictive and disgusting aberration of scripture. No self-respecting Jew would join a church that held Tribulation as one of its principles. Indeed no decent gentile would do so either. The church today is Ichabod because of such demonic doctrines (1 Sam 4:21).

Rapture is a bogus doctrine of fools. Often quoted are verses from the gospel of Luke and Matthew about 'one person being taken' from a field or bed while the person next to them isn't. What is being conveniently overlooked is the last verse in which Jesus' disciples ask where these missing persons are taken.

Jesus answered, “Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.” - Luke 17:37b

Thus Jesus declares that those who are taken go the way of the DEAD, not the way of the redeemed. They are escorted there by DEMONS not angels.

The rapture is a doctrine of cowards who refuse to believe God can and will see His people through (not out of) ANY difficulty this world can put in front of them. Faith declares boldly and truly - BRING ON TROUBLE. GOD IS WITH ME AND NO WORK OF SATAN OR EARTH CAN OPPOSE HIM.

Therefore the mark of the beast is allegiance of the mind and action by the hand in support of the devil's work. There is no obvious tattoo or computer chip.

Those who surrender to Christ are likewise sealed.

Indeed one must bear a mark of one sort or another. Which one do YOU bear?

Rapture is a bogus doctrine of fools.

This is an offensive and divisive statement lodged against those who read and believe the Bible.

Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

• Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

As we all plainly see, those who are “alive and remain” will be caught up together with the dead in Christ after the are resurrected from the dead, at His coming.

This event occurs at His coming, which is after the great tribulation.

JLB

I have been teaching the same thing for many years. Whether a chip is involved or not as none of us can know for sure, we need to open our Spiritual eyes and see what is happening around us that Jesus already warned us about that must come before He returns.
You are loved my friend . Allow this wee thing a simple question .
Will you take that chip if it be offered unto you .
And i mean if it gets so bad you cannot function in society , you cant buy or sell .
Would you take it .
Now allow me my answer . HECK NO . I shun that nasty thing to hades and hells very fire . Dont take it . But please go ahead and answer .

I agree with your statement regarding the tribulation.

Invented in the late 16th century by Jesuit priest Francisco Ribera the RCC doctrines of the End Times were meant to derail the protestant reformation.

Originally published under the title FUTURISM the document's purpose was to confuse and misdirect the followers of protestant leaders such as Zwingli, Calvin, Luther, Tyndale and others. It taught that the Pope, not Christ, is god on earth. The RCC adheres to this heresy to this day.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth."
Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

This quote from the Vatican itself is a fulfillment of Daniel's prophecy of blasphemy committed by the anti-Christ religious system.

Tribulation is a doctrine of hate & deceit which justifies a 2nd holocaust against innocent Jews; men women & children. It is second only to Nazism in its vile vindictive and disgusting aberration of scripture. No self-respecting Jew would join a church that held Tribulation as one of its principles. Indeed no decent gentile would do so either. The church today is Ichabod because of such demonic doctrines (1 Sam 4:21).

Rapture is a bogus doctrine of fools. Often quoted are verses from the gospel of Luke and Matthew about 'one person being taken' from a field or bed while the person next to them isn't. What is being conveniently overlooked is the last verse in which Jesus' disciples ask where these missing persons are taken.

Jesus answered, “Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.” - Luke 17:37b

Thus Jesus declares that those who are taken go the way of the DEAD, not the way of the redeemed. They are escorted there by DEMONS not angels.

The rapture is a doctrine of cowards who refuse to believe God can and will see His people through (not out of) ANY difficulty this world can put in front of them. Faith declares boldly and truly - BRING ON TROUBLE. GOD IS WITH ME AND NO WORK OF SATAN OR EARTH CAN OPPOSE HIM.

Therefore the mark of the beast is allegiance of the mind and action by the hand in support of the devil's work. There is no obvious tattoo or computer chip.

Those who surrender to Christ are likewise sealed.

Indeed one must bear a mark of one sort or another. Which one do YOU bear?

Well then stop hollering from that choir loft .
I dont believe in pre trib either , but the rapture now that IS REAL .
We gonna go through all out tribulation on this earth ,
but we wont be going under the wrath of GOD .
Ya need to read second thess the First chapter .
DO it till it makes sense . Even if it takes a hundred times a day
every day . ITS real clear . very clear .

Back