Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you suppose is the "mark of the beast"?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Is it something that has yet to come? And who gets anything put on their forehead? Might it be a bandana? Very strange. Here are a couple of verses from Revelations that discusses the "mark of the beast".

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-10
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mark-Of-The-Beast

I know all about Francisco Ribera and the false doctrine of FUTURISM and how Satan is working through the Jesuits as I have studied all of this many years ago. But, if you do not believe God will send great tribulation (not a seven year) here on earth during the seven trumpets sounding, or that those who are Christ's own will not be caught up to Him on the last day when he returns, then you have been very misguided as it's taught in the scriptures, unless you just ignore those parts.

If you truly want to know who the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth are that will force all to bow down and take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death I suggest you to read chapter 13 of the book I wrote on Revelation. You can find it in the End Times forum under the subforum Revelation.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

I know all about Francisco Ribera and the false doctrine of FUTURISM and how Satan is working through the Jesuits as I have studied all of this many years ago. But, if you do not believe God will send great tribulation (not a seven year) here on earth during the seven trumpets sounding, or that those who are Christ's own will not be caught up to Him on the last day when he returns, then you have been very misguided as it's taught in the scriptures, unless you just ignore those parts.

If you truly want to know who the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth are that will force all to bow down and take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death I suggest you to read chapter 13 of the book I wrote on Revelation. You can find it in the End Times forum under the subforum Revelation.

When the son of perdition takes his literal seat in the holy place of Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2:1-5, Jesus warned us to flee as He has a place prepared for us wherever we go to, Matthew 24:15-21; Rev 12:14. At this time many Christians will be taken captive that did not heed the warning to flee and if they will not denounce Christ and bow down and take the mark of this beast, who falsely claims peace and safety to all who takes its mark, they will die a martyr's death.

God's protection is absolute to those who are His own and escape into the wilderness as they trust in Christ to help meet their needs. Just as God told Moses to strike the rock for fresh water, Exodus 17:1-7, and sending manna down from heaven and providing Quail for meat, Exodus 16, so will be the same in the end of days, Philippians 4:19.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapter 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his angels out to surround the camp of the saints, but the angels are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.
Speaking of jesuits , HOW come our protestant churches
and many are so in love with a jesuit . POPE francis .
WHY do they follow the unity goal of the jesuits .
Why on earth am i seen as a demon or wrong to warn against
this false love and unity stuff . WHO ya think led it years and years
and decades ago . IF we silence the voices of those who warn
of those who would correct , then we aint gonna make it .
I have watched too many churches and too many sites fall and become
devoured by this unity monster this false love monster .
SO i am gonna warn . IF it cost me another banning then so be it .
But do remember , I LOVED the PEOPLE . IF my DOCTRINE was wrong
THEN WHY DID NOT ONE SOUL CORRECT IT .
ALL i ever get corrected on by my banners is why or how they think the approach
should have been . But not a one of them could correct my doctrine .
Now , i dont have smelling salts , and even if i did it know it wont work .
But just imagine if i could put under the noses of paul , james and the early apostles
a smelling salt that could wake them back up .
MOST WOULD HIDE IN TERROR at their correction . So why
why oh why do i get hounded on my my far less grave correction .
Read the letters of paul , jude , james , peter , john , the words of JESUS HIMSELF
Look at their approach . You are dearly loved . But warn i must and
its out of dire love and great concern for souls that i do so . UNITY UNITY
UNITY , lets find a way to find common ground , IS ALL I EVER Hear from this generation . And yet its a false unity , a false love ,
and a big time false common ground . cause the last time i checked
our common ground SHOULD HAVE BEEN JESUS and HIS teachings
and the teachings of the apostels . NOT JUS TRYING TO GET ALONG .

You are loved my friend . Allow this wee thing a simple question .
Will you take that chip if it be offered unto you .
And i mean if it gets so bad you cannot function in society , you cant buy or sell .
Would you take it .
Now allow me my answer . HECK NO . I shun that nasty thing to hades and hells very fire . Dont take it . But please go ahead and answer .
No way would I renounce Christ and bow down to Satan.

Speaking of jesuits , HOW come our protestant churches
and many are so in love with a jesuit . POPE francis .
WHY do they follow the unity goal of the jesuits .
Why on earth am i seen as a demon or wrong to warn against
this false love and unity stuff . WHO ya think led it years and years
and decades ago . IF we silence the voices of those who warn
of those who would correct , then we aint gonna make it .
I have watched too many churches and too many sites fall and become
devoured by this unity monster this false love monster .
SO i am gonna warn . IF it cost me another banning then so be it .
But do remember , I LOVED the PEOPLE . IF my DOCTRINE was wrong
THEN WHY DID NOT ONE SOUL CORRECT IT .
ALL i ever get corrected on by my banners is why or how they think the approach
should have been . But not a one of them could correct my doctrine .
Now , i dont have smelling salts , and even if i did it know it wont work .
But just imagine if i could put under the noses of paul , james and the early apostles
a smelling salt that could wake them back up .
MOST WOULD HIDE IN TERROR at their correction . So why
why oh why do i get hounded on my my far less grave correction .
Read the letters of paul , jude , james , peter , john , the words of JESUS HIMSELF
Look at their approach . You are dearly loved . But warn i must and
its out of dire love and great concern for souls that i do so . UNITY UNITY
UNITY , lets find a way to find common ground , IS ALL I EVER Hear from this generation . And yet its a false unity , a false love ,
and a big time false common ground . cause the last time i checked
our common ground SHOULD HAVE BEEN JESUS and HIS teachings
and the teachings of the apostels . NOT JUS TRYING TO GET ALONG .
It's not just the Protestant's, but the Catholics and over 5000 different religions around the world as they would rather believe a lie as they have no true knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I know you have a passion to expose all these false teachings as many of us do, but, are you really gaining anyone by condemning them? We can not force others to seek truth or even believe what we teach others, but we, by using the full context of scripture, can sit and discuss that of what we disagree with. This is why I refrain myself from bringing up certain things that would cause great division among the members and instead refer them to the book I wrote on Revelation as I can not get into the greater detail as it would be way to lengthy.

We know the mark of the beast is real, but yet none of us truly knows what it is as a literal chip, thoughts of the mind and action of the hands or if it's like Meshack, Shadrack and Abednego that would not bow down to these false gods. All I know is what scripture says about it and who it is that's behind all of it if you study Daniel 7-9 and who the four Empires were that have always persecuted to death those who are God's own.

It's not just the Protestant's, but the Catholics and over 5000 different religions around the world as they would rather believe a lie as they have no true knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I know you have a passion to expose all these false teachings as many of us do, but, are you really gaining anyone by condemning them? We can not force others to seek truth or even believe what we teach others, but we, by using the full context of scripture, can sit and discuss that of what we disagree with. This is why I refrain myself from bringing up certain things that would cause great division among the members and instead refer them to the book I wrote on Revelation as I can not get into the greater detail as it would be way to lengthy.

We know the mark of the beast is real, but yet none of us truly knows what it is as a literal chip, thoughts of the mind and action of the hands or if it's like Meshack, Shadrack and Abednego that would not bow down to these false gods. All I know is what scripture says about it and who it is that's behind all of it if you study Daniel 7-9 and who the four Empires were that have always persecuted to death those who are God's own.
Oh yes indeed the catholics are in dire and grave danger too .
Let us only increase in our warnings and in all sound doctrine .
This life is gonna end and all i desire is for souls
to have the eternal life found only in THE JESUS . The biblical one .
If anyone dies tonight denying Christ they will not like their end .
And not a one of us knows what could happen even this very night .
I could , myself , be taken home . SO could one who is in dire danger
die as well . I just have this serious sense of urgency
to get the truth to as many as i can . Including all correction as well .
Now be encouraged my dear friend . You are loved
and its only high time to do all to point to Christ and use all sound doctrine .

Ps , this next message is to all who have breath , DO NOT take that chip into
your body . Which is not even our own . Our body belongs to GOD .
Our body is HIS TEMPLE and does not belong to the beast or his system .
Now march on my friends . Some might mock this next reminder
but i tell us all the COMING of JESUS draws ever nigh as well .
Be prepared to lose all in this life , be prepared to suffer and even die for JESUS .
But have no fear , if a lamb dies its HOME with JESUS .
Endure faithful to the end . You all are loved .

Rapture is a bogus doctrine of fools.
I have been called worse . LOL !:lol

What I have to say deals with being able to physically see it . I do be believe it will be easily visible . It will be a mark of pride for most of the marked .
Why do I think that ?

Disclaimer ! I do NOT think the V is MOB , that being said here is what I think .

The MOB will be a visible mark so it will be apparent to EVERYONE you are a part of the Beast System .
This way all of the marked can be on the look out for the unmarked and report them to the System keepers for the violation . This will make it much easier for the System keepers to keep everyone in line , self enforcement if you will .

Have you noticed the pride most of the public has displayed with their V status ? Showing off their bandage where the V was put in and showing their V card to anyone who would look . Did you notice the fervor with which a lot of the people that had the V wanted ALL other people to get the V ?

A side note, did you notice the worship of Dr. Fauci ?

Fauci worship.jpg

None of us truly knows what this mark will be, or even if it is a literal mark, as scripture is silent on that. But, speculated theories and movies that have been around since the 70's, or even before that time plant certain images in our mind.

The time of the son of perdition taking his seat in Jerusalem, IMO, will be like that of Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel chapter three, but instead of being cast into a fiery furnace those who refuse to renounce Christ, not bowing down to the image of this beast, will be beheaded, Revelation 20:4.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

None of us truly knows what this mark will be, or even if it is a literal mark, as scripture is silent on that. But, speculated theories and movies that have been around since the 70's, or even before that time plant certain images in our mind.

The time of the son of perdition taking his seat in Jerusalem, IMO, will be like that of Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel chapter three, but instead of being cast into a fiery furnace those who refuse to renounce Christ, not bowing down to the image of this beast, will be beheaded, Revelation 20:4.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
GOD reveals , Christ reveals what we need to know .
He wont leave the lambs in confusion .
My advice is , TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN WICKED BEAST SYSTEM LINKING CHIP .

I have been called worse . LOL !:lol

What I have to say deals with being able to physically see it . I do be believe it will be easily visible . It will be a mark of pride for most of the marked .
Why do I think that ?

Disclaimer ! I do NOT think the V is MOB , that being said here is what I think .

The MOB will be a visible mark so it will be apparent to EVERYONE you are a part of the Beast System .
This way all of the marked can be on the look out for the unmarked and report them to the System keepers for the violation . This will make it much easier for the System keepers to keep everyone in line , self enforcement if you will .

Have you noticed the pride most of the public has displayed with their V status ? Showing off their bandage where the V was put in and showing their V card to anyone who would look . Did you notice the fervor with which a lot of the people that had the V wanted ALL other people to get the V ?

A side note, did you notice the worship of Dr. Fauci ?

Fauci worship.jpg
At the risk of being banned today and forever from here , i must warn us
all of something .
You see the face on that . Its fauci . ITS TRUE many worship fauci .
BUT i know of others who have far more worship than fauci .
THE POPES . And the high and mighty kenneth copelands and scores of other leaders within the protestant realm .
And unlike paul and peter or john and others
they never tried to stop the worship .
They encouraged the worship .
For they sat on thrones and encouraged men to kiss their rings
they encouraged worship of them .
WHEN peter and john had healed the lame man
and men tried to see them as some big thing .
THIS IS IN ACTS so feel free to read it . I think chapter three or four .
Peter , when they marveled was fast to shut down the worship of men
of himself . HE said WHY DO YOU LOOK ON US
as though we by own our power had made this man to walk .
Yet the popes encouraged big seats , fancy clothes
the kissing of their rings . WHAT A FALSE SYSTEM .
BY since i expose that system , i do run the risk of being banned by some
cause today everyone wants us to just get along
to just have and find common ground . I will NEVER and may i NEVER
go that direction . LET ME DIE FIRST and let it be the worst heinous
and suffering death , LONG before i run to this false unity stuff .

At the risk of being banned today and forever from here , i must warn us
all of something .
You see the face on that . Its fauci . ITS TRUE many worship fauci .
BUT i know of others who have far more worship than fauci .
THE POPES . And the high and mighty kenneth copelands and scores of other leaders within the protestant realm .
And unlike paul and peter or john and others
they never tried to stop the worship .
They encouraged the worship .
For they sat on thrones and encouraged men to kiss their rings
they encouraged worship of them .
WHEN peter and john had healed the lame man
and men tried to see them as some big thing .
THIS IS IN ACTS so feel free to read it . I think chapter three or four .
Peter , when they marveled was fast to shut down the worship of men
of himself . HE said WHY DO YOU LOOK ON US
as though we by own our power had made this man to walk .
Yet the popes encouraged big seats , fancy clothes
the kissing of their rings . WHAT A FALSE SYSTEM .
BY since i expose that system , i do run the risk of being banned by some
cause today everyone wants us to just get along
to just have and find common ground . I will NEVER and may i NEVER
go that direction . LET ME DIE FIRST and let it be the worst heinous
and suffering death , LONG before i run to this false unity stuff .
So, are you in the highways and byways literally traveling around teaching what the lies are so others will not be deceived? It's not the Catholics, but the evil ruling power that calls itself The Roman Catholic Church, but deny the power of Christ.

BTW, There are many Spiritually born again Catholics that have separated themselves from Roman Catholic doctrine.

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti m3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

So, are you in the highways and byways literally traveling around teaching what the lies are so others will not be deceived? It's not the Catholics, but the evil ruling power that calls itself The Roman Catholic Church, but deny the power of Christ.

BTW, There are many Spiritually born again Catholics that have separated themselves from Roman Catholic doctrine.

2Tim 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Tim 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Tim 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Tim 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti m3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Yes GOD is getting me out into the parks and into other places .
Its time to expose the lies . And i will die before i go into the false
unity and false love i see most all of christendom going into .
Some are infected less than others , but i warn us all most all are already infected to some degree . Get in bibles , READ ONLY BIBLES and watch what happens .
I will give us a real simple task , perhaps way too light ,
Get in the bible for three hours a day , make the time , JESUS made the time
to die for us , we can make the time to love that scripture .
Its lovely . So get into the bible about three hours a day
for one month . Though i should say for many months and years .
And watch what happens . Get into those gosples
flood and immerse yourself into that lovely truth .
And watch what happens . As of late , more and more
The Spirit has not only been leading me to exhort on sites
but in public as well . But i give us the bible challenge .
Get in that book and read it for hours daily
THEN let us talk in about a month . Watch how fast we agree .

Yes GOD is getting me out into the parks and into other places .
Its time to expose the lies . And i will die before i go into the false
unity and false love i see most all of christendom going into .
Some are infected less than others , but i warn us all most all are already infected to some degree . Get in bibles , READ ONLY BIBLES and watch what happens .
I will give us a real simple task , perhaps way too light ,
Get in the bible for three hours a day , make the time , JESUS made the time
to die for us , we can make the time to love that scripture .
Its lovely . So get into the bible about three hours a day
for one month . Though i should say for many months and years .
And watch what happens . Get into those gosples
flood and immerse yourself into that lovely truth .
And watch what happens . As of late , more and more
The Spirit has not only been leading me to exhort on sites
but in public as well . But i give us the bible challenge .
Get in that book and read it for hours daily
THEN let us talk in about a month . Watch how fast we agree .
What I am asking is are you taking what they teach to be false, pointing out what is actually false, and showing others in the parks you go to by actually opening your Bible to read them the text in order to teach them truth.

The reason I ask this is because you have never pointed out what is false in their teachings and have showed us in scripture what is the truth. All I have seen is you complain about false teachers and we should not be deceived by the lies they teach.

What I am asking is are you taking what they teach to be false, pointing out what is actually false, and showing others in the parks you go to by actually opening your Bible to read them the text in order to teach them truth.

The reason I ask this is because you have never pointed out what is false in their teachings and have showed us in scripture what is the truth. All I have seen is you complain about false teachers and we should not be deceived by the lies they teach.
I only bring this up cause you asked me too . Its not to boast in me .
But oh yes . A jehovah witness left speechless by the time i was done .
No man is gonna stop me from warning here or there or anywhere
nor can they stop me from praying for those i also warn .
It aint gonna happen . SO we have two choices here
you can take my bible challenge for three hours a day for a month
or you all can ban me . Its the only two choices . pray about it then make a decison .
PS be sure to include wip . though that wont bode well for me .
I aint got the time to stop warning nor to stop exhorting and encouraging .
make a decision . Do it and get it done with. I pray for all the people for their good
but i am gona warn

It's not the Catholics, but the evil ruling power that calls itself The Roman Catholic Church, but deny the power of Christ.

If you are a member of the Catholic church and the money you put in the offering goes to the RCC . You are just as guilty as the RCC ! Or do you see it some other way ?

The members will HAVE TO come out of the Catholic church if that church is supporting the RCC ! The RCC would fade away without the support of it's members .

That is the way I see it .

If you think I am being harsh , well here is a thought from choir loft

For myself I have chosen to abandon and condemn Vatican dogma and ceremony as false. If you choose to support the anti-christ system (*) that is your affair. Bear in mind, however, the Bible says those who support it will come to no good end.

If you want to put me in a category, then call me a historic Protestant because I protest RCC theft of the Christian religion and the scripture which it has falsely used to justify its usurpation.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in heaven and earth." - Barclay Cap. XXVII, p. 218. Cities Petrus Bertrandus, Pius V.

What is this Vatican statement except blaspheme? Consider my warnings carefully. Please.

"Come OUT OF HER that you share not in her SINS." - Revelation 18:4

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

(*) The RCC has murdered more Jews and saints in its two-thousand year reign than ANY other religion or nation in history. Actions speak louder than words. Consider this when you reject Biblical claims of its wickedness. The Vatican has an ocean of innocent blood on its hands and YOU accuse me of being combative? Your accusations are ludicrous.

If you are a member of the Catholic church and the money you put in the offering goes to the RCC . You are just as guilty as the RCC ! Or do you see it some other way ?

The members will HAVE TO come out of the Catholic church if that church is supporting the RCC ! The RCC would fade away without the support of it's members .

That is the way I see it .

If you think I am being harsh , well here is a thought from choir loft
First, you are not being harsh and that is a good question. The only answer I can give is that the members of the Roman Catholic Church know nothing of it's deceivable foundation on doctrines of devils that are sent out to still their very souls. Why would a Catholic who says they are Spiritually born again still go to that church, I have no idea other then to once again say, they have no clue of the Satanic background.

What choir loft mentioned, I literally wrote a book on that exposing the evil foundation of the RCC in whom the beast out of the sea and out of the earth are.

I only bring this up cause you asked me too . Its not to boast in me .
But oh yes . A jehovah witness left speechless by the time i was done .
No man is gonna stop me from warning here or there or anywhere
nor can they stop me from praying for those i also warn .
It aint gonna happen . SO we have two choices here
you can take my bible challenge for three hours a day for a month
or you all can ban me . Its the only two choices . pray about it then make a decison .
PS be sure to include wip . though that wont bode well for me .
I aint got the time to stop warning nor to stop exhorting and encouraging .
make a decision . Do it and get it done with. I pray for all the people for their good
but i am gona warn
I have never once said that you should not expose these false teachings, but to let others know what they are so others will see and not be deceived.

An example would be to expose the the doctrine of the RCC, for example like that of
the Priesthood, catechism, the seven sacraments, praying to Mary, the stages of the cross, idol worshiping and the list goes on are all atrocities to God as the Roman Catholic Church takes on the form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof and turn away from God having corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith, 2 Timothy 3:1-9. Show us in scripture where these things are false.

I have no idea what the mark is but like scripture says the beast does not force but causes people to take it, and with the conditioning of this world and how easy the masses will submit in the name of safety and as the crooked one comes as a angel of light who can save people from something, the beast probably won't have a hard time.

Last edited:
Back