Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study What is the evidence for Creation?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Heb 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

A non-believer would not understand those verses as they do not understand this type of faith or the things of God. We can explain how God created the world, but only the Holy Spirit can open their eyes and ears to understand the Spiritual things of God. All we can give is our witness and testify of Christ.

Hey All,
The great Vulcan truth:
"For everything, there is a first time."

Anything reproducible, had to first exist for the reproduction to occur.
Its the old which came first the chicken or the egg question.
Actuality (the chicken) has to exist for potentiality (the egg) to manifest (to show, or be made known).
The egg does not create the chicken.
The egg maintains and protects the viable chicken.
The chicken does create the egg.
This is a visible reality that speaks to a creation rather than an evolution.
Two sexually viable chickens, well one rooster and one chicken had to exist for reproduction to occur.
This stands to reason on the scientific as well as the philosophical level.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Creation clearly seen, understood by the example of the chicken, the things that are made.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I have a bit of a fictitious answer as I find even professed believers do not truly believe

But I suggest this

In essence it says to look in a mirror, and while you see your reflection, your creator knows you
Why do you say, they 'do not truly believe'...

I have a bit of a fictitious answer as I find even professed believers do not truly believe

But I suggest this

In essence it says to look in a mirror, and while you see your reflection, your creator knows you
Hey All,
Ah, the mirror, the lying vanity.

Why is a mirror a lying vanity?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

do not truly believe

Sure, consider name means authority

8. Authority; behalf; part; as in the name of the people. When a man speaks or acts in the name of another, he does it by their authority or in their behalf, as their representative.

The name of Jesus is His authority

His authority is what the church operates in, set in place by it with powers to remit sins (or to not remit) to bind or loose, (make or dissolve laws)

When confessed believers protest the church they deny His name (authority)

They deny He left authority to the church

or the Sabbath can be altered

for these (and more) reasons I say

they 'do not truly believe'

So, while children of the kingdom their future is dark

Why is a mirror a lying vanity?

I bet the answer is a good one, why?

Hey All,
The great Vulcan truth:
"For everything, there is a first time."

Anything reproducible, had to first exist for the reproduction to occur.
Its the old which came first the chicken or the egg question.
Actuality (the chicken) has to exist for potentiality (the egg) to manifest (to show, or be made known).
The egg does not create the chicken.
The egg maintains and protects the viable chicken.
The chicken does create the egg.
This is a visible reality that speaks to a creation rather than an evolution.
Two sexually viable chickens, well one rooster and one chicken had to exist for reproduction to occur.
This stands to reason on the scientific as well as the philosophical level.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Creation clearly seen, understood by the example of the chicken, the things that are made.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
The chicken came first, as God made the animals.
The animals then made the eggs, or other babies.

If you had to show from the Bible where it has evidence for Creation to a scientist or even a evolutionist, what would you give.
The evidence is our very existence for In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. Then God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. Then God said, “Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so. Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. Then God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night. He made the stars also. Then God said, “Let the waters abound with an abundance of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the face of the firmament of the heavens.” Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to its kind: cattle and creeping thing and beast of the earth, each according to its kind”; and it was so. Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them." Genesis 1 NKJV

But, if they do not believe the Bible, what good would it do to use the Bible, which they do not believe is truth, to try to explain it to them? It presents a paradox to try. If they do believe they must believe it wholly.

Last edited:
It presents a paradox to try

Whats more clear to that being true than rejecting Romans XIII?

It is very clearly stated in the bible and clearly rejected by protestants.

So I agree, its not believed, so what good is it?

Trying to explain is as you say very much impossible.

But as Paul so eloquently put, I must try despite the adamant rejection.

Whats more clear to that being true than rejecting Romans XIII?

It is very clearly stated in the bible and clearly rejected by protestants.

So I agree, its not believed, so what good is it?

Trying to explain is as you say very much impossible.

But as Paul so eloquently put, I must try despite the adamant rejection.

What does Romans 13 have to do with providing evidence for Creation? I don't understand.

What does Romans 13 have to do with providing evidence for Creation? I don't understand.
Its a demonstration

If we believe He created everything, yet do not believe we are subject, then our words are vain and we are children of disobedience,

Contrarily if we believe He created all we know we need to be subject.

The chicken came first, as God made the animals.
The animals then made the eggs, or other babies.
HI Hopeful 2

Yes, and therein lies the dilemma of evolution. They can never get back to the first creature because something must have created it... or it came from some non-living thing. How did the egg create the chicken unless the chicken created the egg. You can follow that back as far back as you care to take it. Trillions upon trillions and billions upon billions and millions upon millions and you can never get back to the first cause of life... without God.

Go ahead. Think of yourself as coming from some monkey. Ok, where did the monkey come from? Well he came from a snail. Ok, where did the snail come from? Well, he came from a sea creature that jumped out of the sea. Ok, well where did the sea creature come from. Well he came from some mix of gases that were, trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of years ago suddenly imbued with life through some mystical electrical impulse kind of thing that flicked on some spark in the non-living gases and life flickered. Ok, well where did those gases come from?

Eventually they will get back to some grand and powerful explosion of nothing that became all that we see. A micro-micro-micro sized dot of power that just blast into, well the empty universe, right? I mean the space was here, but it took the blast of this super micro sized dot of magnificent force and power to explode that over trillions and trillions and trillions of years then became the stars that we see. Right!???

Or, we can accept what the Scriptures tell us. The beginning of this realm of existence. All the stars, planets asteroids flying and spinning throughout the vast expanse of that empty area that was always there; all the water, plants, trees and living creatures that walk upon the earth and swim in the seas and fly in the air were all created by a God, a creature that we honestly can't fully appreciate the power and majesty and wisdom that He is. Who spoke, "Let there be light!" And there was light. He then commanded that the earth exist. All by it's little lonesome in all of the universe. The earth, covered in water. Rotating on its axis. All alone. Nothing in all of the universe out there. Just black empty space for as far as anyone could think that they were seeing.

Then God spoke again and commanded that plants grow up out of the earth. Then He spoke the sun and moon and stars into existence. For the very purpose that they were created for. The heavens declare the glory of God. Have you seen those new pictures back from the Webb scope? The heavens declare the glory of God. It didn't all coalesce out of space debris trillions and trillions and uncountable trillions of years ago. No!! It was created by a God who loves us and created this entire realm of existence for us! Just for us!!!

But then, guess what? That all powerful, mighty, majestic and wise God wrote me a letter. He addressed it to all of us. I mean, how fantastic is this God who is so powerful that He can throw the universe out there in mere moments, but He loves us. He created all this for us. He made this place where we live and have families and jobs and futures for us!

And His letter to us tells us all that He has done that we might have life. Creating this universe with a singular planet where He set man to grow and populate the earth. Just as He also has created a realm of existence for the angels and we have no idea what their realm is like. Do they fly here and there in darkness like moving through our universe? Do they have some beautiful things that surround them in their realm that God made especially for them? And all that He has now done that we might have that life more abundantly. He has sent His Son.

Friend, I don't know how God could have made it any more clear. He created a realm of existence. He created a singular planet and then surrounded it with all the beauty and majesty and awe of the universe. When He finished preparing the place for us with all the water and trees and flowers and food and animals, He stooped down and made Adam from the dirt and then Eve.

And He's going to bring it all to an end. That's what His testimony to us tells us. That He who created us, will also judge us. Some to everlasting righteousness and some to everlasting torment. God created the heavens and the earth in six days. In six days, His testimony tells us, He made the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. Everything!

And all we can do is sit and ask, "Well now God, you couldn't really have meant six days like we experienced last week... right?" Six days He repeats to us at least three times in the Scriptures. Folks! We live in a created realm! And there is coming an end. Find out what God asks of us.

God bless,
Ted

Its a demonstration

If we believe He created everything, yet do not believe we are subject, then our words are vain and we are children of disobedience,

Contrarily if we believe He created all we know we need to be subject.

Romans 13 is talking about subject to authority here on earth. Naturally, we are all subject to the authority of God. That will be shown to us as God has said, "At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." Philippians 2:10-11 NKJV

I do not see how this would be good evidence for creation to present to a scientist.

I don't know what all of your other Scripture references are intended to show with regard to this topic either.

The question presented in this discussion is, "If you had to show from the Bible where it has evidence for Creation to a scientist or even a evolutionist, what would you give."

How about answering that question?

Last edited:
Yes, and therein lies the dilemma of evolution. They can never get back to the first creature because something must have created it... or it came from some non-living thing. How did the egg create the chicken unless the chicken created the egg. You can follow that back as far back as you care to take it. Trillions upon trillions and billions upon billions and millions upon millions and you can never get back to the first cause of life... without God.
This is one of the miracles that convinces me that God does exist. To think that the process, which in most cases requires two individuals of two different genders to find each other and come together, is repeated over and over and over billions or even trillions of times with an incredibly small number of mistakes other oddities. An egg and a sperm join together to form a zygote that then divides countless times into countless specific required cells, tissues, and organs to create another creature of the same likeness. It boggles my mind without a doubt.

How about answering that question?

One of the people that can knock that out of the park is Kent Kovind

He's one of many brilliant minds that understand scientific things like erosion sentiment, fossil bones, how your ears, nose and brow never stop growing, which means men who live 1k years would have what we term caveman features

I tend to like esoteric things

HI Hopeful 2

Go ahead. Think of yourself as coming from some monkey. Ok, where did the monkey come from? Well he came from a snail. Ok, where did the snail come from? Well, he came from a sea creature that jumped out of the sea. Ok, well where did the sea creature come from. Well he came from some mix of gases that were, trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of years ago suddenly imbued with life through some mystical electrical impulse kind of thing that flicked on some spark in the non-living gases and life flickered. Ok, well where did those gases come from?

Eventually they will get back to some grand and powerful explosion of nothing that became all that we see. A micro-micro-micro sized dot of power that just blast into, well the empty universe, right? I mean the space was here, but it took the blast of this super micro sized dot of magnificent force and power to explode that over trillions and trillions and trillions of years then became the stars that we see. Right!???

Or, we can accept what the Scriptures tell us. The beginning of this realm of existence. All the stars, planets asteroids flying and spinning throughout the vast expanse of that empty area that was always there; all the water, plants, trees and living creatures that walk upon the earth and swim in the seas and fly in the air were all created by a God, a creature that we honestly can't fully appreciate the power and majesty and wisdom that He is. Who spoke, "Let there be light!" And there was light. He then commanded that the earth exist. All by it's little lonesome in all of the universe. The earth, covered in water. Rotating on its axis. All alone. Nothing in all of the universe out there. Just black empty space for as far as anyone could think that they were seeing.

Then God spoke again and commanded that plants grow up out of the earth. Then He spoke the sun and moon and stars into existence. For the very purpose that they were created for. The heavens declare the glory of God. Have you seen those new pictures back from the Webb scope? The heavens declare the glory of God. It didn't all coalesce out of space debris trillions and trillions and uncountable trillions of years ago. No!! It was created by a God who loves us and created this entire realm of existence for us! Just for us!!!

But then, guess what? That all powerful, mighty, majestic and wise God wrote me a letter. He addressed it to all of us. I mean, how fantastic is this God who is so powerful that He can throw the universe out there in mere moments, but He loves us. He created all this for us. He made this place where we live and have families and jobs and futures for us!

And His letter to us tells us all that He has done that we might have life. Creating this universe with a singular planet where He set man to grow and populate the earth. Just as He also has created a realm of existence for the angels and we have no idea what their realm is like. Do they fly here and there in darkness like moving through our universe? Do they have some beautiful things that surround them in their realm that God made especially for them? And all that He has now done that we might have that life more abundantly. He has sent His Son.

Friend, I don't know how God could have made it any more clear. He created a realm of existence. He created a singular planet and then surrounded it with all the beauty and majesty and awe of the universe. When He finished preparing the place for us with all the water and trees and flowers and food and animals, He stooped down and made Adam from the dirt and then Eve.

And He's going to bring it all to an end. That's what His testimony to us tells us. That He who created us, will also judge us. Some to everlasting righteousness and some to everlasting torment. God created the heavens and the earth in six days. In six days, His testimony tells us, He made the heavens and the earth and all that is in them. Everything!

And all we can do is sit and ask, "Well now God, you couldn't really have meant six days like we experienced last week... right?" Six days He repeats to us at least three times in the Scriptures. Folks! We live in a created realm! And there is coming an end. Find out what God asks of us.

God bless,
Ted
I accept what is written, with great fear for those who won't permanently turn from sin.

The problem isn't an evidence based problem, it's a heart issue. Man's lying deceitful heart will imaging all manner of variables and circumstances, carefully and with great pain to declare that God does not exist or that God is not worty of worship. It's only by God's mercy and grace upon us individually that we even come to the point where we can honestly look for God to begin with. Many times people that I have seen which deny God based on evidence or the lack thereof clearly states that no amount of evidence would actually change their minds, and these are the ones honest with themselves. And so, those with are unrighteous let them be unrighteous still, those who are just be just still. Whatsoever you do, do all to the Glory of God.

If you had to show from the Bible where it has evidence for Creation to a scientist or even a evolutionist, what would you give.
They are the same.
Ask do they understand the meaning of exegesis?
Then ask them to show how genesis 1 can mean anything other than a 6 day creation?

Back