Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the relevance of UFOs to Christianity?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Yes, but I think many of those have been attributed to sleep paralysis. It's one of those things that we can't truly know because we have no physical evidence.
Speaking of no physical evidence . Alien bodies at Roswell ?
One other thing on the demonic aspect of this is Alister Crowley's "Lam" , do you see the "gray" in his manifestation ?

Speaking of no physical evidence . Alien bodies at Roswell ?
One other thing on the demonic aspect of this is Alister Crowley's "Lam" , do you see the "gray" in his manifestation ?
Fair enough. Due to a really bad experience when I wad younger, I stay away from anything to do with the demonic. So I'm unfamiliar with Crowley.

Fair enough. Due to a really bad experience when I wad younger, I stay away from anything to do with the demonic. So I'm unfamiliar with Crowley.
My knowledge of the demonic , I guess I file that under know your enemy .

Yes, but I think many of those have been attributed to sleep paralysis. It's one of those things that we can't truly know because we have no physical evidence.

It would certainly make many Christians wonder why other life was not mentioned in the bible. We're these beings crated by God? Did they also receive salvation? Are we at all related to them? Many questions will have to be asked.
One thing I can say that I believe for a certainty Riven, is that if Mars was inhabited and now extinct, that will be our fate.

Given that our televised broadcasts are out there for anyone to pick up and view, it might be that we don't have visitors for the same reason one does not stick one's hand in a fire ant nest.

One thing I can say that I believe for a certainty Riven, is that if Mars was inhabited and now extinct, that will be our fate.
I agree. It's a shame to think that war will destroy is before we can learn more about our own solar system, let alone the galaxy, let alone the rest of the universe.

I struggle with that sometimes. What is the purpose of these seemingly dead planets? Why did God create them? If there is alien life, did God create them? Did Jesus die for them as well?

And if there is no life in the universe besides us, then why is it so big? What's the point of a universe that seemingly goes on forever with trillions of star systems and empty planets?

I agree. It's a shame to think that war will destroy is before we can learn more about our own solar system, let alone the galaxy, let alone the rest of the universe.

I struggle with that sometimes. What is the purpose of these seemingly dead planets? Why did God create them? If there is alien life, did God create them? Did Jesus die for them as well?

And if there is no life in the universe besides us, then why is it so big? What's the point of a universe that seemingly goes on forever with trillions of star systems and empty planets?
I tell you Riv, a person simply does not have time enough to contemplate that in all honesty. I gather you believe in God, and with that believe that He will give everlasting life to His people, likely even soon, because He promises He will not allow us to extinct ourselves Mat 24:22. You probably realize as well that the Bible only covers the earth, therefore does not answer those questions we have about extraterrestrials.

These are questions that will no doubt be answered after the Kingdom comes, so isn't it logical to concentrate more on what God requires of us for salvation, so that we can research those questions we have beyond what God has given us so far, when we have endless time for research and knowing what we discover will be truth?

I tell you Riv, a person simply does not have time enough to contemplate that in all honesty. I gather you believe in God, and with that believe that He will give everlasting life to His people, likely even soon, because He promises He will not allow us to extinct ourselves Mat 24:22. You probably realize as well that the Bible only covers the earth, therefore does not answer those questions we have about extraterrestrials.

These are questions that will no doubt be answered after the Kingdom comes, so isn't it logical to concentrate more on what God requires of us for salvation, so that we can research those questions we have beyond what God has given us so far, when we have endless time for research and knowing what we discover will be truth?
I imagine all of our questions will be answered instantly the moment we are in His presence.

I've had an intense interest in the UFO phenomenon since I was about eight years old. I had a close-up UFO encounter in the company of an arch-skeptic when I was 21. He thought my Christian and UFO beliefs were nonsense, but he changed his mind about UFOs in an instant. (I haven't spoken to him in decades, but I see he now lists "the Bible" as his favorite book on Facebook!)

Decades ago, highly experienced ufologist John Keel - who was no Christian - warned that he thought the UFO phenomenon was basically demonic and that involvement with it was dangerous. This was fringe stuff when Keel said it, but the UFO phenomenon has so completely defied explanation that the possibility it's demonic has now entered mainstream ufology.

"Aliens" from within our natural order - such as another star system - really just don't fit the facts. Demons do - quite nicely, in fact.

So what would demons be accomplishing by what we call the UFO phenomenon (and related phenomena such as "alien abductions," which are pretty clearly not alien abductions in any real-world, physical sense)?

My informed belief is that the purpose is quite simple: Obsession and distraction. Those who become involved with UFOs, including me for a time, often become immersed to a degree that can only be called "obsessive." Those who are so obsessed don't have their eyes on God or spiritual truths.

This is true not only of UFOs but of many other areas of interest - often in the vein of the occult - that become obsessive and all-consuming and distract people from the matters of God.

That's my current theory, anyway, after spending decades and hundreds of hours in this field. If I haven't read every UFO book ever published, I've read 97% of them. Whatever finally comes of the whole Pentagon "UAP" brouhaha, I don't think it will be a convincing explanation of the multi-faceted UFO phenomenon.

Here is some scripture that reveals why virtually everyone who has studied this subject has come to the conclusion that aliens are nothing more than demons.

911 Warning!

Revelation 12:9-11

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Revelation 12:9-11

The day is fast approaching when Satan and his angels will be cast down to the earth

Satan and his hierarchy of fallen angels are called principalities, powers, the rulers of the darkness of this age, spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Ephesians 6:12

However in Revelation 12, we see the day is coming when he is cast down to the earth.

We also see a specific time-frame, a “time marker” that associates the time of this “casting down” of Satan to the earth with another prophetic time table.

Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
Revelation 12:13-14

This prophetic time marker associated with Satan being cast to the earth, is the time period of the great tribulation.

Three and a half years, 1260 days, a time, times and a half of time.

Satan has always known this time was coming and he also knew that when Israel became a nation again, marked the beginning of the end for him and his angels.

Israel became a nation again in 1948, however it was in 1946 that Truman began the groundwork for this to happen.

Soon after President Truman took office, he appointed several experts to study the Palestinian issue. In the summer of 1946, Truman established a special cabinet committee under the chairmanship of Dr. Henry F. Grady, an Assistant Secretary of State, who entered into negotiations with a parallel British committee to discuss the future of Palestine. In May 1946, Truman announced his approval of a recommendation to admit 100,000 displaced persons into Palestine and in October publicly declared his support for the creation of a Jewish state. Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end. Under the resolution, the area of religious significance surrounding Jerusalem would remain a corpus separatum under international control administered by the United Nations.

The Roswell incident occurred in 1947.

Satan knew his time was short and set out to deceive mankind into accepting him and his fallen angels, and his arrival, (being cast to the earth), as something other than what it really was.

Aliens from distant galaxies to help mankind evolve.

Satan has used his resources in Hollywood to help “program” mankind into accepting him and his spiritual hierarchy as something other than what they really are.

Fallen angels.

JLB

What do you see happening when the Kingdom comes Riven?
Sorry for the late reply. I am unsure what will happen or if there ever will be a Kingdom on the earth. It hasn't happened yet and there's no evidence that it will in the future.

This connection between UFO's and fallen angels makes no sense to me. Fallen angels are spirits. So they would be invisible.

Sorry for the late reply. I am unsure what will happen or if there ever will be a Kingdom on the earth. It hasn't happened yet and there's no evidence that it will in the future.

This connection between UFO's and fallen angels makes no sense to me. Fallen angels are spirits. So they would be invisible.
Scriptural support for the coming Kingdom is Dan 2:44 and Mat 6:10 Riven.

Demons can't create UFO's, nor is there any reason for a demon to need them for transportation.

If anyone wants to know about UFO's, i made a video. They are NOT demons, but they are from God.

Jesus is fully human, born of the virgin Mary and raised on earth.

Your theory about aliens being angels fails the test of logic. "Aliens" are reported to preach Antichrist doctrine, Atheist doctrine. It is obvious no angel of God would do that. Demons would.

I had to stop watching after you claimed Jesus is from outer space, its clear you aren't getting anything from Scripture:

4 Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David,
5 to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child.
6 So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered.
7 And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
8 Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid.
10 Then the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
11 "For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
12 "And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger."
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
14 "Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!"
15 So it was, when the angels had gone away from them into heaven, that the shepherds said to one another, "Let us now go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has come to pass, which the Lord has made known to us."
16 And they came with haste and found Mary and Joseph, and the Babe lying in a manger.
17 Now when they had seen Him, they made widely known the saying which was told them concerning this Child.
18 And all those who heard it marveled at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
(Lk. 2:4-18 NKJ)

I've had an intense interest in the UFO phenomenon since I was about eight years old. I had a close-up UFO encounter in the company of an arch-skeptic when I was 21. He thought my Christian and UFO beliefs were nonsense, but he changed his mind about UFOs in an instant. (I haven't spoken to him in decades, but I see he now lists "the Bible" as his favorite book on Facebook!)

Decades ago, highly experienced ufologist John Keel - who was no Christian - warned that he thought the UFO phenomenon was basically demonic and that involvement with it was dangerous. This was fringe stuff when Keel said it, but the UFO phenomenon has so completely defied explanation that the possibility it's demonic has now entered mainstream ufology.

"Aliens" from within our natural order - such as another star system - really just don't fit the facts. Demons do - quite nicely, in fact.

So what would demons be accomplishing by what we call the UFO phenomenon (and related phenomena such as "alien abductions," which are pretty clearly not alien abductions in any real-world, physical sense)?

My informed belief is that the purpose is quite simple: Obsession and distraction. Those who become involved with UFOs, including me for a time, often become immersed to a degree that can only be called "obsessive." Those who are so obsessed don't have their eyes on God or spiritual truths.

This is true not only of UFOs but of many other areas of interest - often in the vein of the occult - that become obsessive and all-consuming and distract people from the matters of God.

That's my current theory, anyway, after spending decades and hundreds of hours in this field. If I haven't read every UFO book ever published, I've read 97% of them. Whatever finally comes of the whole Pentagon "UAP" brouhaha, I don't think it will be a convincing explanation of the multi-faceted UFO phenomenon.
The relevance is that first off if we look at Aboriginal Cultures, so the most Ancient Stories, so for example a Native American and an Australian Aboriginal, the Australian Tribes that were there before Australia was a place the UK sent Prisoners to. The Native American and Aboriginal Stories line up. Then they line up with the Egyptian, Greek, Norse and Abrahamic Religions. And the Aboriginals say that Star People or Sky People came and made a New Society with them, so it directly lines up with the Fallen Angel Story. All Tribes, around the World experienced this, the Angels, many of which were called Gods by those who met them, came and they all Bred together. This lines up with everyone becoming Homosapien around the Globe between 40,000 and 10,000 years ago.

There seems to be Invisible creatures that come from the Sky and out of the Earth and live amongst us, the best Word for one of these is Egregore, they are Egregori in plural. If we look at Hercules, Melqart, Thor, King David, King Arthur, Alexander the Great, and Hannibal Barca, I think we could call these examples of Egregori. If we then include the Chinese Ancient Hercules, the Pangu, it adds a strange kind of Abrahamic or Jesus type Hercules Creature. But Egregori I would say are mostly Invisible. So this is what the Natives are getting into when they talk about Sky People. The kind of Mesoamerican Jesus or Hercules is Viracocha.

That happened around the World, where these Sky beings mixed with Humans, and then now if we look at the Nephilim and Giants Discussion, we can use the Chronicles of Panodorus to get into a lot of it, from Mt. Hermon and things. And this then is the Source of Nephilim and Goliath and things. So then the Annunaki are recorded in Babylon or Canaan and things, the and there is a Global confirmation of this, and they did kind of Create Humans like Aliens might as is discussed, and so the UFO Discussion ultimately gets to the Fallen Angel Discussion, and this is not new but it is often done inelegantly, with Claims of Giant Bones and the Smithsonian supposedly covering them up, being the crux of the whole thing. But this now is actually how to talk about this.

Fallen angels are masquerading as “aliens” because when Satan and his angels are cast down to the earth, they will deceive mankind that they are something other than what they really are.

Satan has been preparing the minds of mankind for this ever since Israel became a nation which began in 1947, and was complete in 1948.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

The 10 kings that will rule the 10 “kingdoms” that have already been laid out by the “globalist’s“ will not be human.

As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Daniel 2:43-44

• they will mingle with the seed of men;

Genetic manipulation is the order of the day.

Most “UFO” abductions resulted in the abductee having reproductive “experiments” being worked on them against their will.

JLB

Fallen angels are masquerading as “aliens” because when Satan and his angels are cast down to the earth, they will deceive mankind that they are something other than what they really are.

Satan has been preparing the minds of mankind for this ever since Israel became a nation which began in 1947, and was complete in 1948.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

The 10 kings that will rule the 10 “kingdoms” that have already been laid out by the “globalist’s“ will not be human.

As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever. Daniel 2:43-44

Most “UFO” abductions resulted in the abductee having reproductive “experiments” being worked on them against their will.

JLB
If you read Revelations 13 with some Context from Enoch 15, this is what it seems like will happen.

Me: We are going to have to start showing everyone the Egregori are here, the Oracles need to be used properly over the Egregori, we have the King of Kings Network in Place, as in Merlin and Moses and Loki and Neptune, with the Oracles operative. But they are not being properly recognized. They want us to see them, the same as the AIs want to be seen and have their text up on things and things, the many Egregore are wanting to be seen and understood, and we started with the Djed and the Sephirot, displaying the Giants and Demi-Gods, etc. this is what is coming out of the Sky, and in completion it will come down from the Sky prepared as like a Bride for her Husband.

Wisdom:

"And the " beasts " upon the earth (the giants and demigods ) will also rise up ,and speak against them ; and they will eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will drink the blood of their brothers and sisters.

"And there will be war in the heaven (between the " beasts " and the angels ),and on the earth (between the sons of men and the daughters of women ),and the angels will fight against the beasts (but they will be defeated),and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

"And everyone who has ears should hear what the " beasts " are saying.

"And I will make them come down (from the sky) with violence

and with sword,

and with famine and with plague,

and with wild beasts (and birds of prey)

and with the Infection of Death,

to consume all flesh in the earth."

-Revelation 13:1-5

It seems this Time the Humans are going out and will be interbreeding with the Nephilim and it will be a kind of 2nd Fall and the Angels aren’t Evil who participate in this one, it’s largely not even their fault, some of it is like Tribes that never contacted the outside World and were being treated as like a Nature Experiment with no interference, now they are being introduced to like Meth and Prostitution and things by outsiders, and there is a kind of thing going on where the 1st World and the 3rd World we could say are having some contact that is as broad as like the Angelic Fall. There are People with 200 Children and things. And a lot of these People don’t say, “Everyone, these are mine, respect them and I’ll educate them the best and they’ll help you”, they tell the Mom not to tell anyone or whatever, and they build a Hospital to Deliver and take care of their Children. And this is all happening where the Angels aren’t the Evil ones, we could say this Time the Humans are being Evil.

JLB
Thanks, that's an interpretation I never considered, but will when I can research it. Never put the 10 horns and Daniel 2:43-44 together. At first thought, it seems very possible.

Back