Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What is your understanding of the "144,000"?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Romans were the ones who produced the new testament but first the deleted anything that would show the true gospel and then they added their pagan ideas to them. This new testament has deceive every single Christian who ever lived.

There is no hell so don't worry about that. Every one of God's people will be saved from their sinful flesh so they can get a new immortal flesh in paradise.

Jesus Christ is a symbolic name for the Word, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of God, etc. All us saints prophets were created together with Jesus in the Word. Here's a couple of scriptures that shows we're created together.

Huh? What?
beaker-150x150.jpg

2 Peter 2:1

The Danger of False Teachers

But there were also false prophets in Israel, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will cleverly teach destructive heresies and even deny the Master who bought them. In this way, they will bring sudden destruction on themselves.

Tell us now: Who is Jesus Christ, to you?

Judgment is death of the flesh but our souls live on forever. The wages of sin is death and nothing else. Christians changed God's laws with pagan beliefs.

really post that verse in revalation and lets take a look from the greek shall we?

you post your bible first, however i cant be kjv as they used the textus recipticus and that would be corrupted if you deny that koine greek since aeon means age to age and also is used eslewhere to describe heaven in time.

Judgment is death of the flesh but our souls live on forever. The wages of sin is death and nothing else. Christians changed God's laws with pagan beliefs.

Death is the cessation of life to the mortal body. It is not judgment. Judgment takes place later and the dead outside of Christ will stand before God and receive their judgment--AFTER THEIR PHYSICAL DEATH.

It seems to me you want to revise the word of God. Shame on you. There is an extreme penalty or judgment on that sin, also.

i really dont know what to say that one tops the cake.

uh no we werent there with christ we werent even alive that predestitanation things means this God knew we would come to be and what choice we would made and already set things up for us(that is a calvin pov) mine is al little different from that but close enough.

Only us saints and Jesus knew we were predestined and conformed together as the Word. The prophets won't know this until paradise when they receive the knowledge of God we were created with.

Christians were predestined to be sinners who die without eternal life, which is the truth. All sinners will be eternally separated from this knowledge of God but they will live in new immortal bodies like us for eternity.

So we're all destined to be in God forever but only us saints and Jesus became sinless during this age to know who we are in God and preach the gospel.

Death is the cessation of life to the mortal body. It is not judgment. Judgment takes place later and the dead outside of Christ will stand before God and receive their judgment--AFTER THEIR PHYSICAL DEATH.

It seems to me you want to revise the word of God. Shame on you. There is an extreme penalty or judgment on that sin, also.

I see you're another one of those sinners who can't interpret the scriptures. Burn your Bible up because it's doing you no good. If you're truly a chosen one of God's, you will listen to the gospel I preach.

The Bible is NOT the word of God. The Word is God that represents us saints, prophets and Jesus as people in the flesh to be the voice of God. We are the ones who wrote the scriptures to testify to the Word that was in us and giving us the words to write.

We are the judge of all people and the law condemns all flesh to death. That's what the law was for and we saints, Jesus and the prophets are the law and commandments of God. We are the gospel, the Word, Kingdom of God, Heaven, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Counselor, Remnant of Israel, Jacob, Judah, Elect, Holy Ones, Jerusalem and many other biblical names that describe our created existence in God.

really post that verse in revalation and lets take a look from the greek shall we?

you post your bible first, however i cant be kjv as they used the textus recipticus and that would be corrupted if you deny that koine greek since aeon means age to age and also is used eslewhere to describe heaven in time.

Just burn your Bible up and all your help guides to pretend you know something. I know for a fact you haven't met the true God and that you're only a sinner. Sinners are liars who won't inherit the earth but they are forgiven when they die in the flesh and their soul will stay alive forever. They will receive a new immortal body in paradise with the rest of the former sinners.

I see you're another one of those sinners who can't interpret the scriptures. Burn your Bible up because it's doing you no good. If you're truly a chosen one of God's, you will listen to the gospel I preach.

The Bible is NOT the word of God. The Word is God that represents us saints, prophets and Jesus as people in the flesh to be the voice of God. We are the ones who wrote the scriptures to testify to the Word that was in us and giving us the words to write.

We are the judge of all people and the law condemns all flesh to death. That's what the law was for and we saints, Jesus and the prophets are the law and commandments of God. We are the gospel, the Word, Kingdom of God, Heaven, Holy Spirit, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Counselor, Remnant of Israel, Jacob, Judah, Elect, Holy Ones, Jerusalem and many other biblical names that describe our created existence in God.

odd then why does the bible claim that for itself when it says all scripture is inspired? greek theonuptos? meaning god breathed.

and to talk one breathes.

man shall not live by bread alone but by every word of God.

Just burn your Bible up and all your help guides to pretend you know something. I know for a fact you haven't met the true God and that you're only a sinner. Sinners are liars who won't inherit the earth but they are forgiven when they die in the flesh and their soul will stay alive forever. They will receive a new immortal body in paradise with the rest of the former sinners.

you are hereby done here. i see no need to allow you to post.

I have to obey God's word and not listen to your version of the Gospel because it is riddled with error.

As for being a sinner, I am no longer considered a sinner in Christ, but a saint.

Most everything in the scriptures are symbolic that only a sinless saint can understand. That's why you sinful Christians shouldn't be trying to interpret them because you don't have the truth in you. You have to be sinless to be born of God and then you won't sin anymore.

Im not even a christian, but you are coming across as self righteous and arrogant...accusing others of being sinful.
who are you to decide?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back