Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE U.S.A.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
STITCHES.gif

Come on now your getting me all balled up: #1 Israel is both a country and a people, #2 Jerusalem the city, #3 The kingdom of God Luke 17: 20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Maybe your right I should spend more time in the scriptures :smt045

turnorburn said:
STITCHES.gif

Come on now your getting me all balled up: #1 Israel is both a country and a people, #2 Jerusalem the city, #3 The kingdom of God Luke 17: 20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: 21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Maybe your right I should spend more time in the scriptures :smt045

Yes please do, because if you really understood what the kingdom of God is you would never make statements like that.

If Jesus meant that they were the kingdom of God, then how could they reject Jesus, whom is king of kings in the kingdom of God? Did not Jesus say that a kingdom divided against it self cannot stand? So is God's kingdom divided against it self? Did not Jesus also say that His kingdom was not of this world? And when Jesus was teaching His disciples to pray, did He not say, thy kingdom come, they will be done on earth as it is in heaven? It would make no sense for Jesus to say this if the Jewish nation was the kingdom of God. And by the way, during that time the Jews were a subjugated/conquered people; they were under the rule and authority of the Roman empire. So please do some more Bible study on this topic.

Why are people bringing up Katrina and an earthquake in China?

earthquakes-plate tectonics.
Hurricanes-a combination of conditions involving water vapor and air pressure and some other factors.

/facepalm.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back