Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What's everyone doing for Valentine's Day?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Feldew

My boyfriend and I are getting some sweets, locking ourselves in our room and spending the day watching movies together. xD What about you and your valentine?

time to take this thread in a completely different direction!

Feb. 14th is the birthday of a very, very good friend of mine. Being born on this day, and being a bit of a rebel, she has grown to absolutely hate the color pink. I, being me, have always gotten her piles of silly, girly, pink stuff for each of her birthdays, and even acquired a bottle of pink wine for her 21st.

She died this past November, at 22, of a blood clot that traveled from her leg to her heart in her sleep.

So a bunch of us are going to visit her grave this valentines day, those who drink, will take a shot in her name; I will be leaving a bunch of pink flowers and be placing a pink tiara on her headstone, because as much she hated that color, it always put a stupid grin on her face, knowing that someone had the guts to do it.

I will be buying the nationally mandated valentine's day crap same as every other poor sap out there. :nag

A $15 teddy bear costs $50 between the end of January and V-day. Make sure it has hearts on it and says something all warm and fuzzy. Stupid "holiday" of overpriced heart junk.

Ok, I feel better. :biggrin

Ughhh that day is scaring me :crazy

I've never dated anyone around that time of year. :shrug

And what puts more pressure on me is how its our one month aniversery, lol its special to her for some reason :screwloose

I don't really know what to get :o

a women would accept something even if its corny,so long as its from the heart.

sometimes my aniversaries have been celebrated by simply remember how we meet each other.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back