Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"What's Going On?"

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

iLOVE

Something is amiss bringing havoc, pain, turmoil, and uncertainty on society. How should a person respond to the chaos ensuing all around? These are perilous times. Jesus please help us!

Something is amiss bringing havoc, pain, turmoil, and uncertainty on society. How should a person respond to the chaos ensuing all around? These are perilous times. Jesus please help us!
Pray and continue joyfully doing what God has called one to do.

I believe it looks suspiciously like God's judgement is upon us.

For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And
“If the righteous is scarcely saved,
what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”​
Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good. (1 Peter 4:17-19 ESV)

In this you rejoice, though now for a little while, if necessary, you have been grieved by various trials, so that the tested genuineness of your faith—more precious than gold that perishes though it is tested by fire—may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 1:6-7 ESV)

God, purify your son's bride, though it be with fire. Start with me.

The more judgements the Most High brings and still the world won't repent.

The world just keeps blamming each other because they don't comprehend judgement..

The Almightys grace is High. Repent.

Last edited:
Are the demons getting whipped up because they know their time is almost up (JC coming, and I mean soon)?

-
Time is speeding up because God is now bringing all things to a close.
The end game has arrived.
Certainly you've notice that Time is going by incredibly fast...and faster and faster......
So as you have now seen and are IN the last "Sign" in place which is the acceptance of Homosexuality in the USA in all its variations, you are about to Hear the "Trump" just before the global economic meltdown occurs = just before the Anti-Christ shows up to solve that as well as "bring peace" to the Middle East..
So, if you are still here when that happens, then you've counted on something other then Jesus alone to save you and keep you saved and you are facing the G-Tribulation.
Martyr yourself,.... do not agree to join the "new global economic solution" that will be developed by the "man of peace" who will work "signs and wonders" that you will be amazed by and that has the "He is God sent" false appearance.
So, right now, make sure you are trusting ONLY in the Blood of Christ to keep you saved because you understand the fact that JESUS SAVED YOU, and never ever trust (1st John 1:1-10 confessing) or any works, or commandment keeping, or or trusting in your faith, or enduring to the end, to keep you saved, as it WILL NOT.. !
Hold onto JESUS, trust in Jesus, and rely ONLY on Jesus, and He'll get you home safely as He alone is "THE Way", home, and there IS NO OTHER WAY..... John 14:6

So, right now, make sure you are trusting ONLY in the Blood of Christ to keep you saved because you understand the fact that JESUS SAVED YOU, and never ever trust (1st John 1:1-10 confessing) or any works, or commandment keeping, or or trusting in your faith, or enduring to the end, to keep you saved, as it WILL NOT.. !
Faith is the victory. Keep believing and you'll be delivered safely to the kingdom of God.

"this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. 5Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?"
(1 John 5:4-5 NASB)

"14Pursue peace with all men, and the sanctification without which no one will see the Lord. 15See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God"
(Hebrews 12:14 NASB)

"we are not of those who shrink back to destruction, but of those who have faith to the preserving of the soul."
(Hebrews 10:39 NASB)

"you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you"
(1 Corinthians 15:2 NASB)

"3Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you."
(Revelation 3:3 NASB)

"pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it.2For if the word spoken through angels proved unalterable, and every transgression and disobedience received a just penalty, 3how will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation?"
(Hebrews 2:1-3 NASB)

"you, 5who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."
(1 Peter 1:4-5 NASB)

"3If anyone advocates a different doctrine and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, 4he is conceited and understands nothing"
(1 Timothy 6:3-4 NASB)

Last edited:
10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up.

11Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God

14Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things (the coming of the day of God-vs.12), be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless"

(1 Peter 3:10-12,14 NASB bold and underline mine)

Last edited:

With faith, hope, and love.

Hope to keep you and others strong. Hope on God. Faith because like hope to keep us going, but also to help us in our actions. Faith to lean on God and to follow Him and what He's taught us. Love because not only in this time of pain and turmoil is it expecially needed, but also because that's what we are called to do. Let them know us by our love. Let that be our statement that we are serving God.

God is bringing judgement upon us. Obama's destructive rhetoric has finally come to fruition. It seems fitting that judgement would come to us thru a Muslim troublemaker that our foolish voters elected themselves.

keep on keepin' on. The NT tells us that we can even have peace with our enemies if we live the right way ((the address escapes me right now)). Not now soon mentioned faith, hope, and love. that's huge, and its something I'm going to start praying on myself.

Its worth noting that many other nations have it worse than the US. Always have. Unstable governments, terrible corruption, dictators, genocide, civil wars, generation after generation of widespread poverty....

The way I see it, a lot of what's happened in America is just the result of oligarchy. Pre- and post-WWII, there were rich people and poor people....but there was a much bigger middle class. Upward mobility was possible for many people, although many were excluded (minorities, the disabled, many of the poor, many women...). Anyway, even though I don't think the 30s-70s or so were a golden era, things don't seem to have been as rough on most of us as they are now. Now, we have plenty of billionaires, newly minted millionaires, and a good number of people in the genteel, sophisticated upper middle class...

...while many others have slid into poverty, drug abuse, crime, hopelessness, anger. I think the crazy inequality that's been growing in America since the 70s is part of the reason life is getting so rough. Rich people want more and more, and they expect everybody else to just...well...stop being poor, lol. We don't have a sense of the Common Good in America. Why should I pay taxes for so and so...on and on it goes. We're at each others' throats, we're frustrated, and many of us are realizing that there's not much in the way of escape, unless things change. A lot.

I don't think Obama is part of the problem. I think Democrats have lost touch with many voters, and the GOP exploits the gap to make it seem as if they're standing up for the common man, blah blah blah. Its false consciousness. Both parties work for the super rich, but the Dems are more rational, more realistic, not as hardcore social darwinist.

Anyway...not to make this all political...point is: in the US, we live in an era of disillusionment and despair. Its not really psychological; its rooted in the economy, its rooted in society, its rooted in...well...reality. Most of us "don't matter." Never will, not to people who do "matter."

Meanwhile...The Kardashians will be on for another season. And another. And...

Back