Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whats your thoughts on the covid vaccine?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I had the astra zeneca vaccine first and I was one of the first young people to have it due to being Autistic. I was only 18. I worked the night shift and it started with a pain at the injection site. I was doing a lot of stocking duties as the night shift is quieter for customers (mcdonalds 24 hrs) and I had to have a cup of ice against it and couldn't lift stuff. Eventually I couldn't open the door. I had a lovely manager thank goodness.
I ended up shivering cold, really bad pain in my whole arm, a bad headache and I felt a bit confused. The SECOND my shift ended my manager told me to go, he looked like he pitied me.
For the next few days I didn't eat. I tried fresh mango and watermelon but I couldn't really eat it. I was really ill. Shortly after this the vaccine was banned for young people as it is "unsuitable". I felt really upset when I heard this and honestly kinda victimised. Maybe it is the Gen Z in me but I felt like I shouldve been compensated for that. I was given the vaccine before people in their 40s. Why did they use the most vulnerable as guinea pigs?

My second vaccine was also the astra zeneca despite the ban, it was under very strange circumstances. It was the same place but the person doing it was clearly unqualified. He was nervous and kinda mumbled "I'm just doing the vaccines today...." I felt really uncomfortable but went along with it. The vaccine didn't actually go in it fell out of the injection site. They said it is fine but I was doubtful and left quite annoyed. I didnt get ill this time.

My 3rd and final vaccine was finally the pfizer which everyone was telling me is the "good one". I had my first flu shot at the same time.

Now get this. A few weeks later my partner and I both tested positive for covid. He had something called collingitus which he gets because of his bad liver it's basically an infection that requires hospital and anti biotics. Missing his 14 a day medication causes it, or being in cold temperatures. Doing too much labour can also cause it but since I got his weight up that isn't a common trigger anymore. I think he missed one of his meds which is why he got it this time. But it is interesting how I noted he had a sniffle and "flu voice". He gets the flu jab yearly because of how ill he is and he reportedly never gets a cold.

He was in for about 3 days while they treated his liver issue. He came home and on the same day he did my covid started to present. Unfortunately my case was not the same as his. It makes me very emotional remembering it. I was really traumatised by it and felt that it was again unfair that they say "young people will be ABSOLUTELY fine". I wasn't prepared for what happened to me. I feel upset having to recount it now but I think my story needs to be heard.

It didn't gradually get worse. I just SUDDENLY became incredibly ill. My throat was so painful and sore I couldn't speak much or eat. My head was really painful. My fever was severe. I couldn't breathe properly, I had to sleep sat in a chair because if I laid down I couldn't breathe at all and this caused me to have panic attacks. I was hallucinating and confused where I was. I remember telling my partner "I just need to tell my work and dad that I'll be away" (I was living with my dad and working the MCds job at 18 and left that to be with my partner. I was 20 when these covid events were occuring). I was convinced there was a scary looking woman hiding crouched at the bottom of my bed trying to get to me but my partner kept saying nobody was there. My fever was so severe when I was sat in my sleeping chair, naked and with a fan going right at my feet on full I got angry and said to my partner "the fan is broken. I know it is making noise but there is no air coming out" and I went to the bedroom. I put my hand to the fan as I said this and I CLEARLY remember there was no air on my hand (well I couldn't feel it) the fan was not broken.

In an effort to bring down my fever my partner had the bedroom fan on me whilst I laid on the bed naked with a lot of pillows so my body wasn't flat (so I could still breathe) and a cold wet flannel was put on my forehead.

I felt horrible and really wanted to get up but I stayed there for a good hour, trying my best for my partner. I often did similar things to my partner when he got collingitus and we were waiting for ambulance to arrive so I owed it to him to try now it was me with the fever.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore so I took off the flannel and sat up. My partner just so happened to come in to check on me at the same time. I had such severe nausea. I said to him "bucket quick" (well tried to. Meaning I'm going to be sick)

As soon as I finished this sentence I violently vomited straight outwards. My temperature was now 40 degrees C (104 f) which my partner's ambulance crew had previously told me was seizure level fever and can be fatal.

This experience is why I allow my partner to sweat out his fevers (within reason) instead of doing the cool down thing with the flannel now when he gets collingitus.

My fever had actually climbed to the highest whilst doing the cool down thing on me so.

He called the NHS helpline number and the man was saying I don't need medical attention SOLELY based on my age. When my partner listed my symptoms the man muttered "actually that does sound serious" but he stuck to his original script. I knew this wasn't right but I couldn't even talk without severe pain in my throat.

A week passed. I only got worse. Now I literally could not speak and had to write stuff down when I wanted to say something. This lasted a further 5 days.

I was frustrated and started obsessively googling covid treatments. I eventually found a medical website that said prednisilone works. It is a steroid that reduces inflammation and my symptoms were all inflammation because of the virus.

It's my lucky day. Out of about 8 different medications, most of which my partner takes twice a day (totalling 14 pills plus weight gain shakes and a chewable vitamin) one of them was.. prednisilone.

I didn't care. I was miserable and desperate. I took a course of it for 3 days as the medical website said to do. It wasn't for consumers, the website was more a doctor to doctor study.

It actually worked. I could talk again. I slowly started being able to eat again. The breathlessness lasted months though and was extremely distressing to me. I was worried I had lung damage.

That is my story and the reality of covid 19. I am 20 years old and don't have physical disabilities. My partner is 38 and has CESD a rare disease that means his liver will keep failing about every 15 years requiring more transplants and he has mild heart disease because of it. He is also an ex smoker. He had a sniffle for 3 days. I had the above. This is after we were vaccinated with the "good" one.

I have more recently heard about vaccines being discovered to cause heart problems. After everything, I am afraid to have any more covid vaccines or my partner. It is a tough decision to make because he is so vulnerable a cold, flu, pneumonia or this is supposed to be very risky (risk of death) for him. But on the other hand... if MOST people are vaccinated and we aren't a particularly social couple we never party etc it should be fine right?

Unfortunately this isn't the end. I do have a heart problem now. I get a pain on my left chest area randomly. It has got worse over the year I've had it. I've always put it down to my obesity and eating disorder (I binge, sometimes purge and I'm 250lbs 5"5) It's started to get better as my binges have been getting less severe more recently. But I can't help but worry more about the vaccine because of this.

I'm thinking I won't let us have the vaccine for a while at least. A few years. I think they need to critically look at the formula and perfect it now the pandemic isn't as rampant as it was. Until they have I don't want to have it and I'm worried what it could do to my partner's heart. I'm always caring for him trying to make him healthier and I know I need to improve my own health.

Thanks so much for getting to the end of all that. This is 100% truthful and factual. But it is my experience and I'm not trying to sway anybody either way or debate. I just wanted to share my own experience and feelings about it.

I'd also like to add it is medically unadvisable to use other people's medications. I have mental health problems that result in impulsivity. I am not a very reliable source for how and when to take medications. I was risking it because of my desperation.

It was hard recounting it all but now it is on here digitally written down I hopefully won't ever have to do that ever again. It's very emotional. I feel a bit sh-y now but haha it's fine. I think I'll probably take a breather for a bit now

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Prim. Sounds dreadful.

As for Covid, I didn't get it until last year. No vaccine. Out of work for a week with flu-like symptoms. But then I recovered and that was it. My job never pressured me into getting the vaccine, and since I was in my 30's with no medical issues, I felt no reason to. Plus, I wasn't comfortable with it. I became even more suspicious when the stories of heart problems began to surface.

Never got covid again, thankfully. I never even think about it anymore unless I have to go to a place that stay forces people to wear a mask. I hate that it's become a forever thing in some places.

I had the astra zeneca vaccine first and I was one of the first young people to have it due to being Autistic. I was only 18. I worked the night shift and it started with a pain at the injection site. I was doing a lot of stocking duties as the night shift is quieter for customers (mcdonalds 24 hrs) and I had to have a cup of ice against it and couldn't lift stuff. Eventually I couldn't open the door. I had a lovely manager thank goodness.
I ended up shivering cold, really bad pain in my whole arm, a bad headache and I felt a bit confused. The SECOND my shift ended my manager told me to go, he looked like he pitied me.
For the next few days I didn't eat. I tried fresh mango and watermelon but I couldn't really eat it. I was really ill. Shortly after this the vaccine was banned for young people as it is "unsuitable". I felt really upset when I heard this and honestly kinda victimised. Maybe it is the Gen Z in me but I felt like I shouldve been compensated for that. I was given the vaccine before people in their 40s. Why did they use the most vulnerable as guinea pigs?

My second vaccine was also the astra zeneca despite the ban, it was under very strange circumstances. It was the same place but the person doing it was clearly unqualified. He was nervous and kinda mumbled "I'm just doing the vaccines today...." I felt really uncomfortable but went along with it. The vaccine didn't actually go in it fell out of the injection site. They said it is fine but I was doubtful and left quite annoyed. I didnt get ill this time.

My 3rd and final vaccine was finally the pfizer which everyone was telling me is the "good one". I had my first flu shot at the same time.

Now get this. A few weeks later my partner and I both tested positive for covid. He had something called collingitus which he gets because of his bad liver it's basically an infection that requires hospital and anti biotics. Missing his 14 a day medication causes it, or being in cold temperatures. Doing too much labour can also cause it but since I got his weight up that isn't a common trigger anymore. I think he missed one of his meds which is why he got it this time. But it is interesting how I noted he had a sniffle and "flu voice". He gets the flu jab yearly because of how ill he is and he reportedly never gets a cold.

He was in for about 3 days while they treated his liver issue. He came home and on the same day he did my covid started to present. Unfortunately my case was not the same as his. It makes me very emotional remembering it. I was really traumatised by it and felt that it was again unfair that they say "young people will be ABSOLUTELY fine". I wasn't prepared for what happened to me. I feel upset having to recount it now but I think my story needs to be heard.

It didn't gradually get worse. I just SUDDENLY became incredibly ill. My throat was so painful and sore I couldn't speak much or eat. My head was really painful. My fever was severe. I couldn't breathe properly, I had to sleep sat in a chair because if I laid down I couldn't breathe at all and this caused me to have panic attacks. I was hallucinating and confused where I was. I remember telling my partner "I just need to tell my work and dad that I'll be away" (I was living with my dad and working the MCds job at 18 and left that to be with my partner. I was 20 when these covid events were occuring). I was convinced there was a scary looking woman hiding crouched at the bottom of my bed trying to get to me but my partner kept saying nobody was there. My fever was so severe when I was sat in my sleeping chair, naked and with a fan going right at my feet on full I got angry and said to my partner "the fan is broken. I know it is making noise but there is no air coming out" and I went to the bedroom. I put my hand to the fan as I said this and I CLEARLY remember there was no air on my hand (well I couldn't feel it) the fan was not broken.

In an effort to bring down my fever my partner had the bedroom fan on me whilst I laid on the bed naked with a lot of pillows so my body wasn't flat (so I could still breathe) and a cold wet flannel was put on my forehead.

I felt horrible and really wanted to get up but I stayed there for a good hour, trying my best for my partner. I often did similar things to my partner when he got collingitus and we were waiting for ambulance to arrive so I owed it to him to try now it was me with the fever.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore so I took off the flannel and sat up. My partner just so happened to come in to check on me at the same time. I had such severe nausea. I said to him "bucket quick" (well tried to. Meaning I'm going to be sick)

As soon as I finished this sentence I violently vomited straight outwards. My temperature was now 40 degrees C (104 f) which my partner's ambulance crew had previously told me was seizure level fever and can be fatal.

This experience is why I allow my partner to sweat out his fevers (within reason) instead of doing the cool down thing with the flannel now when he gets collingitus.

My fever had actually climbed to the highest whilst doing the cool down thing on me so.

He called the NHS helpline number and the man was saying I don't need medical attention SOLELY based on my age. When my partner listed my symptoms the man muttered "actually that does sound serious" but he stuck to his original script. I knew this wasn't right but I couldn't even talk without severe pain in my throat.

A week passed. I only got worse. Now I literally could not speak and had to write stuff down when I wanted to say something. This lasted a further 5 days.

I was frustrated and started obsessively googling covid treatments. I eventually found a medical website that said prednisilone works. It is a steroid that reduces inflammation and my symptoms were all inflammation because of the virus.

It's my lucky day. Out of about 8 different medications, most of which my partner takes twice a day (totalling 14 pills plus weight gain shakes and a chewable vitamin) one of them was.. prednisilone.

I didn't care. I was miserable and desperate. I took a course of it for 3 days as the medical website said to do. It wasn't for consumers, the website was more a doctor to doctor study.

It actually worked. I could talk again. I slowly started being able to eat again. The breathlessness lasted months though and was extremely distressing to me. I was worried I had lung damage.

That is my story and the reality of covid 19. I am 20 years old and don't have physical disabilities. My partner is 38 and has CESD a rare disease that means his liver will keep failing about every 15 years requiring more transplants and he has mild heart disease because of it. He is also an ex smoker. He had a sniffle for 3 days. I had the above. This is after we were vaccinated with the "good" one.

I have more recently heard about vaccines being discovered to cause heart problems. After everything, I am afraid to have any more covid vaccines or my partner. It is a tough decision to make because he is so vulnerable a cold, flu, pneumonia or this is supposed to be very risky (risk of death) for him. But on the other hand... if MOST people are vaccinated and we aren't a particularly social couple we never party etc it should be fine right?

Unfortunately this isn't the end. I do have a heart problem now. I get a pain on my left chest area randomly. It has got worse over the year I've had it. I've always put it down to my obesity and eating disorder (I binge, sometimes purge and I'm 250lbs 5"5) It's started to get better as my binges have been getting less severe more recently. But I can't help but worry more about the vaccine because of this.

I'm thinking I won't let us have the vaccine for a while at least. A few years. I think they need to critically look at the formula and perfect it now the pandemic isn't as rampant as it was. Until they have I don't want to have it and I'm worried what it could do to my partner's heart. I'm always caring for him trying to make him healthier and I know I need to improve my own health.

Thanks so much for getting to the end of all that. This is 100% truthful and factual. But it is my experience and I'm not trying to sway anybody either way or debate. I just wanted to share my own experience and feelings about it.

I'd also like to add it is medically unadvisable to use other people's medications. I have mental health problems that result in impulsivity. I am not a very reliable source for how and when to take medications. I was risking it because of my desperation.
That is really unfortunate. I am a proponent of getting the vaccines as the data shows that getting COVID is much worse. Most of the symptoms caused by the vaccines are also caused by COVID, but a person is generally more likely to get them from COVID by orders of magnitude. Take, for example, the issue of heart problems caused by vaccines. A person is much more likely to get heart issues from COVID than from the vaccines. In fact, COVID is known to cause many different issues, including diabetes, heart disease, and long COVID.

The initial vaccines were designed to deal with the initial variant and that is what they generally worked well against. As the virus mutated and the different variants came out, the vaccines were less effective, which makes sense. It's the same with the flu vaccines.

Personally, I've had five shots, the latest being bivalent and I haven't had a single issue, apart from soreness at the injection site for a few days, which is to be expected. My wife and I also have not had COVID, that we know of.

As it is written: They that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick
Let us understand, that whatsoever proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ is Truth: this saying Christ said to illustrate another point; yet because He said it, it is Truth.
If therefore we are not sick, then we have no need of a physician; this is the simplicity in Christ Jesus.

As it is written: They that are whole need not a physician, but they that are sick
Let us understand, that whatsoever proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ is Truth: this saying Christ said to illustrate another point; yet because He said it, it is Truth.
If therefore we are not sick, then we have no need of a physician; this is the simplicity in Christ Jesus.
That is a misuse of that passage and is very dangerous advice. Do you live consistently by that and never get a regular physical checkup? Would you never get a regular colonoscopy as per medical guidance?

Jesus was making a specific point with that passage, one that has nothing to do with good and proper preventative medical treatments.

That is a misuse of that passage and is very dangerous advice. Do you live consistently by that and never get a regular physical checkup? Would you never get a regular colonoscopy as per medical guidance?

Jesus was making a specific point with that passage, one that has nothing to do with good and proper preventative medical treatments.
I have to agree with you there. I'm reminded of parents who's young kids died when they prayed over them instead of giving them health treatment whenever people imply that medical attention isn't needed if you're faithful. It's really sad.

The way I see it is this. All the medicines we use and have discovered have raw materials at the start and those raw materials were created by God. Plants, herbs, certain types of bacteria etc. So I absolutely don't think it is ungodly to seek medical care. I also think the people doing the care are godly in a way as the bible teaches for us to be caring and compassionate to others, especially women.

It was hard recounting it all but now it is on here digitally written down I hopefully won't ever have to do that ever again. It's very emotional. I feel a bit sh-y now but haha it's fine. I think I'll probably take a breather for a bit now
OK, I'll lay it down straight. A COVID vaccine for the illness is akin to shellacking up a wilting flower when all it needs is water and good soil. Your story is not the first where people had reactions. But over here, the likes of Fauci will boast with their Messiah complex why the shot is superior to your God-given immune system and good nourishment while all the time he boasted he took lots of vitamins C and D. "All for me, none for thee" mentality and thus, this is the reason people could see through the charades and saw this was about politics and power and money. Some vaccines and medication are warranted (a small percentage), but something made up this quickly and other drugs (usually the 'number lowering variety') are basically useless nor extend life. What I suspected in the medical system for a long time came to a head and proved myself correct: that much of it is not about the science and that they are just as much tyrants as the rest in power. Mandates on an unproven long-term effect of the vaccine proves that. These people are not only arrogant, but have cornflakes where their brains ought to be. Stay away from those shots with such reactions of yours.

I'm reminded of parents who's young kids died when they prayed over them instead of giving them health treatment whenever people imply that medical attention isn't needed if you're faithful

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

Those who are perfectly well have no need of a physician.

However, those who are sick do need medical attention.

JLB

Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Matthew 9:12

Those who are perfectly well have no need of a physician.

However, those who are sick do need medical attention.

JLB
Colon cancer has no symptoms until you are too late .

Colonoscopy involve injection of a drugs that put you under wut risk of death .my wife has sleep apnea ,fluid builds up I her lung cavities .on the lung and restarting her is harder .

My mom a simple fall where she broke her hip .it detected three things .
Heart valve issue she always had but as she aged it was bad enough and noticed when they tested her prior to the hip replacement.
Lung scarring and possible cancer no symptoms and yet also shown up on chest X-rays and cat scans.

All but the hip problem had no pain or symptoms .

My wife's shoulder repair was how she found out .they have her take colon cleanser prior to any surgery as my mom did and I will .

You can't go home until bowels move

OK, I'll lay it down straight. A COVID vaccine for the illness is akin to shellacking up a wilting flower when all it needs is water and good soil. Your story is not the first where people had reactions.
People have reactions to all sorts of vaccines, not the least of which is the flu.

But over here, the likes of Fauci will boast with their Messiah complex why the shot is superior to your God-given immune system and good nourishment while all the time he boasted he took lots of vitamins C and D.
And, yet, everyone who died in the pandemic died because their "God-given immune system" couldn't handle it, even those on high intakes of vitamins. People have died from influenza and all sorts of things when they relied solely on their immune system. This is a really poor argument to make against getting vaccinated.

"All for me, none for thee" mentality and thus, this is the reason people could see through the charades and saw this was about politics and power and money. Some vaccines and medication are warranted (a small percentage), but something made up this quickly and other drugs (usually the 'number lowering variety') are basically useless nor extend life. What I suspected in the medical system for a long time came to a head and proved myself correct: that much of it is not about the science and that they are just as much tyrants as the rest in power. Mandates on an unproven long-term effect of the vaccine proves that. These people are not only arrogant, but have cornflakes where their brains ought to be.
The vaccines significantly helped end the pandemic, saved many lives, and prevented hospitalizations.

Stay away from those shots with such reactions of yours.
This is bad medical advice that should not be heeded. It was a relatively mild reaction and given underlying conditions, a decision needs to be made with a doctor, not some random internet person.

I do orthomolecular. It’s massive doses of common vitamins…c b e…to improve overall health. I also took multiple Covid shots. Originally orthomolecular was designed to work with conventional treatments to reduce adverse effects and improve results.

Whats your thoughts on the covid vaccine?

At first I was extremely hesitant. Why? Because according to typical FDA procedures for approving new drugs and vaccinations, there are specific processes and timelines that have to be completed. The reason for these processes is to develop reasonable assurance that they are safe for public distribution.

It's questionable whether that process has been fully completed per FDA directives. What I mean is they went through the processes, however, they expedited them and in so doing reduced the time frame from one step to the next. Time needed to verify the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines. In my opinion that time frame is a crucial part of the process and by reducing that time frame, especially with vaccines that are totally new technology and not anything like previously proven practices, leaves the door open for potential disaster. The question is was the risk of expediting the vaccines greater than the risks imposed by the virus itself? To me, this should have been left up to the individual to decide and not mandated by our government. Thank God so far the vaccines haven't caused widespread side effects beyond what is normally expected for a new drug or vaccine.

I eventually gave in and accepted the risk of the vaccine so my hesitation now is a moot point at best. So far I have received the initial 2 doses of the Phizer vaccine and two additional boosters. I expect my doctor will recommend that I get the third booster next week when I go in for my semi-annual checkup.

People have reactions to all sorts of vaccines, not the least of which is the flu.

Totally irrelevant to my point, and flu vaccines are not mandated for people to have a choice.

And, yet, everyone who died in the pandemic died because their "God-given immune system" couldn't handle it, even those on high intakes of vitamins. People have died from influenza and all sorts of things when they relied solely on their immune system. This is a really poor argument to make against getting vaccinated.
And your argument is poor as I bet you haven't a single source of people who were on high levels of vitamins.
The vaccines significantly helped end the pandemic, saved many lives, and prevented hospitalizations.
Ha ha ha ha and that's why we still locked down and wore masks AFTER people got the shots. The pandemic mutated on its own.

Shabbat Shalom!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I'll lay it down straight. A COVID vaccine for the illness is akin to shellacking up a wilting flower when all it needs is water and good soil. Your story is not the first where people had reactions. But over here, the likes of Fauci will boast with their Messiah complex why the shot is superior to your God-given immune system and good nourishment while all the time he boasted he took lots of vitamins C and D. "All for me, none for thee" mentality and thus, this is the reason people could see through the charades and saw this was about politics and power and money. Some vaccines and medication are warranted (a small percentage), but something made up this quickly and other drugs (usually the 'number lowering variety') are basically useless nor extend life. What I suspected in the medical system for a long time came to a head and proved myself correct: that much of it is not about the science and that they are just as much tyrants as the rest in power. Mandates on an unproven long-term effect of the vaccine proves that. These people are not only arrogant, but have cornflakes where their brains ought to be. Stay away from those shots with such reactions of yours.
I'm SUPER aware my story isn't the first I'm just sharing my experience which is what you do on a forum lol

As for the rest of your reply I don't really have much to say lol I see Free already replied to you

I suppose you guys should agree to disagree and not argue (if it seems like it's going to go that way)

I may have had covid early, I do not know, I went to the doctor in Feb of 2020 and had what I thought was the flu a week later, although much less severe than usual, and have not been sick since. I held off for several months after the vaccine was offered, but eventually had shot 1 and 2, with the first giving me funny feelings in my heart, like maybe an air bubble or missing a beat every so often. I have no idea what that was, and no longer experience that.

My brother got the shots, but his wife abstained, they both got covid, but her recovery was faster, so I have elected not to get boosters. Hard decision for sure, and my story is simply that, please do not let it influence you with your personal decision.

Colon cancer has no symptoms until you are too late .

When we eat poison, fast food and sodas, preprocessed foods with poisonous preservatives, then we can expect negative results.

The Lord says His people perish for lack of knowledge.

There are various ways a person can stay healthy, if they desire to.

Any physician who pushes pills and vaccines rather than eatibg healthy and exercising is worth hearing.

Again, here is the truth from our Lord.

This tells me that a perfectly healthy person doesnt need an experimental so called "vaccine" that doesnt prevent a person from dying from the disease, or from spreading it to others and that causes severe heart problems and death.

If you see it differently then by all means get the "vaccine" and all the "boosters" that go with it.

JLB

COVID Vaccines Linked to New Type of Incurable, Fatal Degenerative Brain Disorder​

Neurological side effects typically don’t appear until about a month after the jab By Kateryna Kon/Shutterstock
Neurological side effects typically don’t appear until about a month after the jab By Kateryna Kon/Shutterstock

Studies suggest a link between an incurable and fatal prion disease known as Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) and COVID-19 vaccines.

Researchers believe the prion region from the original Wuhan COVID-19 variant’s spike protein was incorporated into mRNA vaccines and adenovirus vector vaccines — given to hundreds of millions of humans — and that it can cause a new type of rapidly progressing sporadic CJD.

According to Mayo Clinic, CJD is a degenerative brain disorder that leads to dementia and, ultimately, death.

Although the Omicron variant does not have a prion region on its spike protein, current COVID-19 vaccines still use the genetic material — including the prion region — of the parent Wuhan strain.

A French pre-print paper published in May on CJD and COVID-19 vaccination identified a new form of sporadic CJD that occurred within days of receiving a first or second dose of Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

Researchers analyzed 26 cases of CJD and found the first symptoms appeared on average 11.38 days after injection with a COVID-19 vaccine.

Of the 26 cases, 20 had died by the time the study was published and six were still alive.

“The 20 deaths occurred only 4.76 months after the injection. Among them, 8 of them lead to a sudden death (2.5 months),” researchers wrote.

“This confirms the radically different nature of this new form of CJD, whereas the classic form requires several decades,” wrote the researchers.

Dr. Jean-Claude Perez, lead author of the French study, on June 6 told The Epoch Times that all 26 cases resulted in death.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), prion diseases are a family of rare progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affect humans and animals. Prion diseases are usually rapidly progressive and always fatal.

Although prions occur naturally in the brain and are usually harmless, they can become diseased or misfolded, affecting nearby prions and causing them to become misshapen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back