Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

When is your birthday?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
wow my birthday is on wednesday i'll b 14 , thats wed 28th of sept, HEEHEE. and i'm havin a birthday party 2day, the 24 i think! its a joint bd party with my friend who was 14 last week. Shes exactly a week older than me!!!
have a gr8 birthday

luv rachel (n God) XXX

July 10, 37 long years ago.

*stumbles on the way to clicking submit*
*falls....breaks his hip*
*winces*

Oh, what the heck ...I'll be ...well ...well, never mind ...on October 27.

:) Hi Everyone

My husbands birthday was the September 28 he turned 53 New Birth was 34 years wonderful isn't it how God is our Life and our Salvation.
My Birthday is November 1rst I will be 53 years old also. My New Birth was when I was 5 and infilling at the age of 8, so that is 48 years that I have been in love with the Lord and ever will be.
So All of you listening raise your children with a new birth very young and teach them to live for Christ with the same vibrence we have in truth and see how God will carry them through out there whole lives.
Bless you all!
RJD Servant

December 9th
New Birth June 26th

Three celebrations in the same month. :biggrin

You want to know my birthday?????? :shocked!:
A lady never tells her age! :smt040
But I will consent to the month and day: September 11th.

Fairlight_TruthSeeker said:
You want to know my birthday?????? :shocked!:
A lady never tells her age! :smt040
But I will consent to the month and day: September 11th.
If I said my name was really Vicki and I am 48, would that change your mind? 8-)

Hey, I tried :lol:

saweet!

My friend, Kali, her b-day is one day before mine. It's kind of weird, lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back