Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Where should we go???

G

GojuBrian

I am getting married soon and we're going to take a nice honeymoon. I'd like to stay somewhere friendly that supports my rights as a citizen, so California is out!
We're thinking about Florida, Key West or something. I'm looking to spend about $2k for hotel and airfare for 5 nights and I'm sure there will be lots more expenses when we get there. Maybe Orlando?????

I'm open to any other suggestions or comments. :D

Jason is in Florida, anything you could reccomend buddy? :)

What do you want to to see in florida besides Orlando? google crystal river. Then there is st. augustine, fl which is the oldest city in the new world, the cape (nasa), and there bush gardens in tampa, seaworld, six flags.
try this website myflorida.com i think that the site for tourism or it will have the appopriate link.

Menno said:
How about a Cruise? My wife and I did a Disney cruise and it was great.

Hmmmmmm.....I'm open to that. To where shall we cruise from where?

Note: I'm located in Northwest Arkansas and I don't want to spend too much time in just travel alone. It would need to be somewhere I could fly out to from Northwest Regional (XNA).

OR.we could just hit up the Jop and skip to the Comfort Inn. I hear they have a nice indoor pool. :D

jasoncran said:
What do you want to to see in florida besides Orlando, google crystal river, and then theres st. augustine, fl which is the oldest city, the cape (nasa), and then there bush gardens in tampa, seaworld, six flags.
try this website myflorida.com i think that the site for tourism or it will have the appopriate link.

Doesn't specifically HAVE to be Florida, I was just throwing that out there. She wants somewhere with a nice beach anf it's more for her than me. I'm perfectly content just hanging out at the house, gun range, or gym. :D

Beaches in florida? try the one in pensacola and or daytona. Both are still large enough to drive a car on them. I assumed that you were taking the young ones.

jasoncran said:
Beaches in florida? try the one in pensacola and or daytona. Both are still large enough to drive a car on them. I assumed that you were taking the young ones.

Taking the youngsters on our honeymoon???? Nah, they wish. :D

Beaches, i'll keep that mind, i hate tanning and dont care for those things. Kinda like snow is to you is the beach to me. You see snow every winter and we have the beaches close by, well at least i do, as on fb you know where i live and work.

GojuBrian said:
Menno said:
How about a Cruise? My wife and I did a Disney cruise and it was great.

Hmmmmmm.....I'm open to that. To where shall we cruise from where?

Note: I'm located in Northwest Arkansas and I don't want to spend too much time in just travel alone. It would need to be somewhere I could fly out to from Northwest Regional (XNA).

OR.we could just hit up the Jop and skip to the Comfort Inn. I hear they have a nice indoor pool. :D

Disney has different cruise packages. We went on a four day cruise. Left from Florida (we live in PA) and went to the bahamas for a day and Disney's own island (Castaway Key) for a day.

GojuBrian said:
I am getting married soon and we're going to take a nice honeymoon. I'd like to stay somewhere friendly that supports my rights as a citizen, so California is out!
We're thinking about Florida, Key West or something. I'm looking to spend about $2k for hotel and airfare for 5 nights and I'm sure there will be lots more expenses when we get there. Maybe Orlando?????

I'm open to any other suggestions or comments. :D

Jason is in Florida, anything you could reccomend buddy? :)

Go skiing in the mountains :D

Hey, you want REAL beaches? We've got em! :D

My parents went on a cruise for their anniversery a few years back and loved it...a nice sunset harbour cruise. They'd recommend it.

Back