Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Which Law is that Paul?

G

Georges

Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

What law is that? It can't be Torah, Mosaic Law was made passe when it was nailed to the cross.... :wink:

Why is Paul admitting he still follows Torah if it is ineffective?

Georges said:

Because he loves God and want to bring people into His kingdom. Without following His teachings, we cannot accomplish our mission as His followers.

I believe what Paul means is that he follows Jesus' revised Torah which is all in the NT, IMHO.

gingercat said:
Georges said:

Because he loves God and want to bring people into His kingdom. Without following His teachings, we cannot accomplish our mission as His followers.

So is Paul being a hypocrite by claiming that he is Torah observant, yet the apparently pseudo Paul of the Letters apparently teaches Torah abstinence?

I believe what Paul means is that he follows Jesus' devised Torah which is all in the NT, IMHO.

Gingerkitty..... :) Can you please show me Jesus' devised Torah? I ask this because there are a lot of people who think that Jesus taught a commandment that supersedes the Father's commandments. This is taught, but it isn't Biblical. This is a supposition...in other words, theologians in the past needed to come up with an answer to an obvious Pauline dilemma. Since the Paul (or pseudo Paul) of the Letters appears to teach Torah abstinence, and Jesus himself commands us to obey his commandment as given by the Father, they mistakenly think that this is a newer set of commandments which supersede the Mosaic law....

Nowhere does Jesus ever even hint at this....Jesus taught Torah, he was/is the greatest Torah teacher. He will teach Torah during his Messianic Kingdom reign.

Georges said:
Can you please show me Jesus' devised Torah?

George,

I haven't delved into Torah what so ever :oops: I have been following Jesus and apostles' teachings in the NT. They are just my assumptions :oops:

George,

OT people followed Torah, we are following NT teachings; that's why I am saying NT is revised Torah. You know what I mean? :oops:

I also misspelled revised.

gingercat said:
Georges said:
Can you please show me Jesus' devised Torah?

George,

I haven't delved into Torah what so ever :oops: I have been following Jesus and apostles' teachings in the NT. They are just my assumptions :oops:

That's OK ....it is very very common....I thought so myself...Jesus taught Torah (in it's pure form).

That is the teaching that Paul is claiming he is following as well.....

Another example of Paul....

Did Paul really write this?

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law [are] just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Did Paul really say "doers of the law" as in those who observe the law?

Again....what law is that?

It is the Torah, of course.... Paul really does get tangled up....so much so that the author of 2 Peter confuses Paul's possible doublespeak with the term "hard to understand.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
2Pe 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

Did Paul really write...

Rom 7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

Paul stated that he delighted in the Torah (as all good observent Jews profess), yet he appears to teach against physical circumcision (a Mosaic Law)....

1Cr 7:18 Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
1Cr 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

Is Paul suggesting here that Circumcision is nothing more than keeping the commandments of God.....? Is Paul telling the Corinthians in verse 18 not to obey the commandment of God?

gingercat said:
thank you geroge, I study what you offered. :D

Every time I look at something...5 more things pop up at me....It's a never ending study as far as I can see.... :D

Georges said:
gingercat said:

Every time I look at something...5 more things pop up at me....It's a never ending study as far as I can see.... :D

that sure is gift from God. many of us can use your help :D

gingercat said:
Georges said:
gingercat said:

that sure is gift from God. many of us can use your help :D

Gingerkitty....I'm no one special....I just have a desire to study and learn...but thanks for the words...

Georges....I'm not real learned about Torah so I have a few questions:

1) What law do you think that Paul is referring to here? I'm sure it's not the Torah because after Jesus's death many of the Torah's laws were not followed. Why?

2) I know Jesus became our sacrifice for our sins, but did Jesus's family sacrafice? Jesus was pure so he had no need since he was sinless. Jesus healed on the sabbath, which was considered against the law of that time(Torah).

I know there are approx. 613 laws involved with it but:

3) If Jesus did not do away with the law(Matthew 5:17) but to fulfill it, what part of it exactly did he fulfill?

4) Should we be following the part of the "old" law and not the part that Jesus fulfiled?

5) Matthew 23:37 - 40 talks about all the law and the prophets hang on 2 commandments(Love the Lord thy God and Love thy neighbor). So do we only need to obey the 10 commandments(above becoming saved) to enter into Heaven?

As I've stated earlier, I'm not very learned in this area but just from what was being taught to me you must be saved, follow the 10 commandments, and follow the instructions of your pastor(weighing them out to PROVE that they are biblical). Do you agree or disagree with this?

sehad said:
Georges....I'm not real learned about Torah so I have a few questions:

Niether am I :-D I will give my opinion in answer...

1) What law do you think that Paul is referring to here?

I'm positive it is the Torah...in Acts 28 Paul defends himself to the assembled Jews in Rome to convince them that he had always been Torah compliant...

Paul orates...

Act 24:14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

I'm sure it's not the Torah because after Jesus's death many of the Torah's laws were not followed. Why?

On the contrary, the Jewish Christians of Jerusalem maintained Jewish worship including sacrifices...even Paul sacrificed in accordance with the Nazarite vow he had taken. Refer to Josephus' account of James the leader of the Church at Jerusalem for a more detailed daily account of their activities post crucifixion. You will see the kept their Jewish identity.

2) I know Jesus became our sacrifice for our sins, but did Jesus's family sacrafice?

As good Jews...even Christian Jews they would have sacrificed...again research Josephus' claims on the activities of James (Jesus' brother and leader of the Church in Jerusalem).

Jesus was pure so he had no need since he was sinless. Jesus healed on the sabbath, which was considered against the law of that time(Torah).

Jesus was righteous....the Torah provides a way for all men to be righteous. The only sin that won't be forgiven is Blaspheme of God's Holy Spirit. Was Jesus sinless, or was he righteous? If Jesus healed on the Sabbath, then it would be lawful to do...actually it was...Jesus didn't necesarrily obey Rabbinic Law (man made law surrounding Torah law), that was the tradition that Jesus contested. Jesus won that debate on a technicality. Torah Law supercedes Rabbinic Law.

I know there are approx. 613 laws involved with it but:

3) If Jesus did not do away with the law(Matthew 5:17) but to fulfill it, what part of it exactly did he fulfill?

None....he obeyed it. His purpose was to show us how to love God by obeying his law. He did it perfectly, we cannot. He came at a time when there were so many man made traditions surrounding the Torah Law that it was impossible for men to keep (that is the burden).

4) Should we be following the part of the "old" law and not the part that Jesus fulfiled?

As Gentile Godfearers (believers), we should at the least be following the Noahide based laws that James had commanded in Acts 21 with a goal of proselyting to full Judaism. What I mean by full Judaism is obeying the Mosaic law (at least the parts that pertain to Gentile believers) in recognition of Jesus as the Messiah....our example.

5) Matthew 23:37 - 40 talks about all the law and the prophets hang on 2 commandments(Love the Lord thy God and Love thy neighbor). So do we only need to obey the 10 commandments(above becoming saved) to enter into Heaven?

IMO, Jesus is telling the young man that to obey Torah is to Love God completely...and by neighbor as yourself is obeying Torah completely, or trying to. This wasn't made up by Jesus, this was actually the philosophy of the Pharisic school of Hillel.

As I've stated earlier, I'm not very learned in this area but just from what was being taught to me you must be saved,

IMO, if you strive to be righeous by following Torah as it applies to you the best that you can, you will be doing God's will. You will be loving God by respecting his commandments. By observing the commandments you will automatically be loving your fellow man. As Jesus so eloquently put it...do those 2 things and you will be counted as being righteous.

Having said that, no one can keep the commandments perfectly...God provides a way for forgiveness...repent with a sincere and contrite heart and God will forgive....because he is God....it's as simple as that.

follow the 10 commandments, and follow the instructions of your pastor(weighing them out to PROVE that they are biblical).

That's a great start because your Pastor I'm sure has been taught the same as his Pastor, and his Pastor. Test all, trust none without proof. If it weighs out biblically (OT), then it's good as gold.

Do you agree or disagree with this?

Yes and no.... :)

Nice job with the questions....hope some of my responses made sense...

Georges said:
None....he obeyed it. His purpose was to show us how to love God by obeying his law. He did it perfectly, we cannot. He came at a time when there were so many man made traditions surrounding the Torah Law that it was impossible for men to keep (that is the burden).

I'm not sure whether or not I agree with you G, some of the stuff you say still confuses me. If what you say is true, then you're saying we SHOULD be following Torah?

You say Jesus did not fulfil the law(as he stated he did) but he obeyed it? How do you explain the following that took place?

John 8:3-11

3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Seems to me the law(Torah) was definitely clear and these are the words of GOD himself to Moses, so it was not man made or laws of man written around Torah, but Jesus chose to IGNORE the law and let the woman go. Does this mean that Jesus was above the law or he could simply pick and choose? Or does this mean that the Torah was no longer in effect?

sehad said:
Georges said:

I'm not sure whether or not I agree with you G, some of the stuff you say still confuses me. If what you say is true, then you're saying we SHOULD be following Torah?

I believe the world would be a better place if we did obey the Torah...It is a guide to righteousness, not a death sentence as many would believe.

You say Jesus did not fulfil the law(as he stated he did) but he obeyed it? How do you explain the following that took place?

John 8:3-11

3And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

4They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

5Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

6This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

7So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

8And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

9And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

10When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

11She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Seems to me the law(Torah) was definitely clear and these are the words of GOD himself to Moses, so it was not man made or laws of man written around Torah, but Jesus chose to IGNORE the law and let the woman go.

Sehad, technically Jesus didn't have the authority to condemn her (unto a physical death), only the religious leaders could condemn her (if evidence was supplied). However, as God's representative on earth, he acting on God's behalf could forgive her. God, who is creator of the Law can also change the Law at his whim. In any event, I searched on the topic of Adultery on http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com to see what the crime and punishment were and I found this little bit.....

......If the woman refused to submit to the ordeal, and there was circumstantial evidence of her criminality, she was obliged to separate from her husband (Soṭah, i. 5). Whatever may have been the actual significance of this ordeal when first established, within Talmudic times it had merely a moral meaning. It was simply a test under which the woman, if guilty, was likely to succumb and confess. R. Akiba says: "Only when the man is himself free from guilt, will the waters be an effective test of his wife's guilt or innocence; but if he has been guilty of illicit intercourse, the waters will have no effect"; and he based his opinion on a text in Hosea, iv. 14 (Sifre, Naso, 21; Soṭah, 47b). In the light of this rabbinical dictum, the saying of Jesus in the case of the woman taken in Adultery acquires a new meaning. To those asking for her punishment, he replied, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her" (John, viii. 7).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view. ... h=adultery

and as far as my research tells me....Adultery was punishable by Strangulation, not Stoning.

Does this mean that Jesus was above the law or he could simply pick and choose?

A moot question, Jesus wasn't caught in the act of adultery...maybe he was following his own advice of not judging.

Or does this mean that the Torah was no longer in effect?

another moot question, since the Torah will be in effect during the Messianic Millennial Kingdom period.

Good thought provoking questions Sehad...

Georges said:
I believe the world would be a better place if we did obey the Torah...It is a guide to righteousness, not a death sentence as many would believe.

The world would be a better place if you sacraficed? The world would be a better place if people were stoned for adultry instead of being able to be forgiven for sin? I don't follow your logic here?

Sehad, technically Jesus didn't have the authority to condemn her (unto a physical death), only the religious leaders could condemn her (if evidence was supplied). However, as God's representative on earth, he acting on God's behalf could forgive her. God, who is creator of the Law can also change the Law at his whim. In any event, I searched on the topic of Adultery on http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com to see what the crime and punishment were and I found this little bit.....

I think you would agree with me that GOD had the right to enforce this law.

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one"

John 14:0 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"

John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Safe to say that Jesus was here to do the will of the Father. Am I mistaken or is Jesus going to be the judge in Revelation? As a matter of fact, Jesus is the ONLY ONE that had the right to condem this woman.

I know GOD created the Law but why would he hold the entire OT to it then all of a sudden change it?

......If the woman refused to submit to the ordeal, and there was circumstantial evidence of her criminality, she was obliged to separate from her husband (Soṭah, i. 5). Whatever may have been the actual significance of this ordeal when first established, within Talmudic times it had merely a moral meaning. It was simply a test under which the woman, if guilty, was likely to succumb and confess. R. Akiba says: "Only when the man is himself free from guilt, will the waters be an effective test of his wife's guilt or innocence; but if he has been guilty of illicit intercourse, the waters will have no effect"; and he based his opinion on a text in Hosea, iv. 14 (Sifre, Naso, 21; Soṭah, 47b). In the light of this rabbinical dictum, the saying of Jesus in the case of the woman taken in Adultery acquires a new meaning. To those asking for her punishment, he replied, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her" (John, viii. 7).

What does this mean?

and as far as my research tells me....Adultery was punishable by Strangulation, not Stoning.

Does it really matter what the punishment would be? The story in John chapter 8 says that Moses's law said to stone her. In all of the Old Testimate readings I cannot find where it says stoning or strangulation. You must agree with me that this was an act punishable by death though, however it may be. We just have to 'assume' that in this case it was stoning.

A moot question, Jesus wasn't caught in the act of adultery...maybe he was following his own advice of not judging.

But Jesus says in scripture that he is come to do the will of the Father, he and the father are one, if you've seen me you've seen the father. How could he say that then contradict the law of the father?

Mark 3:24-25

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

If Jesus's teachings or actions did not reflect the will or teachings of the Father, then this is all for nothing and no point to any of it. So either Jesus DID the will of the Father in all his actions and deeds, or the kingdom cannot stand. Then how can Jesus letting this woman go do the will of the Father?

another moot question, since the Torah will be in effect during the Messianic Millennial Kingdom period.

Proof?

sehad said:
Georges said:

The world would be a better place if you sacraficed? The world would be a better place if people were stoned for adultry instead of being able to be forgiven for sin? I don't follow your logic here?

The Logic is very simple Sehad....and I'll ask you this question....Would you be more apt to commit the sin "ie. Murder" if you knew you would be stoned if caught? For me....death by stoning would be a sufficent deterent....If you don't agree that severe punishment as a sufficient deterent then we will have to agree to disagree on this point.

I think you would agree with me that GOD had the right to enforce this law.

Of course...
John 10:30 "I and my Father are one"

John 14:0 "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"

John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

Safe to say that Jesus was here to do the will of the Father.

Agreed...It is God's wish that no one sin....IMO

Am I mistaken or is Jesus going to be the judge in Revelation?

He is going to be "a" Judge....God is the ultimate Judge.

As a matter of fact, Jesus is the ONLY ONE that had the right to condem this woman.

Not so....God gave the authority to judge according to the Law to the Jewish leaders...Technically, Jesus was not one of the Jewish leaders....

I know GOD created the Law but why would he hold the entire OT to it then all of a sudden change it?

Good question...the answer....he didn't, man did.

What does this mean?

Means...that Jesus was making a statement not uncommon in Judaism....

Does it really matter what the punishment would be?

Just trying to be consistent....If the men were going to stone her, they were doing something illegal.

The story in John chapter 8 says that Moses's law said to stone her. In all of the Old Testimate readings I cannot find where it says stoning or strangulation. You must agree with me that this was an act punishable by death though, however it may be. We just have to 'assume' that in this case it was stoning.

The short research I've done on it, yes it was a punishment that required death....but it was the hardest crime to prove....there certainly are some "if's" to this situation...and I don't know the Jewish legal system.

But Jesus says in scripture that he is come to do the will of the Father, he and the father are one, if you've seen me you've seen the father. How could he say that then contradict the law of the father?

Did he contradict the law of his Father?....I'm not so sure he did. Jesus wasn't holding criminal court against the woman...he was asked what his opinion was. We don't know the whole story of the case, so....

Mark 3:24-25

And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

If Jesus's teachings or actions did not reflect the will or teachings of the Father, then this is all for nothing and no point to any of it.

Agreed....

So either Jesus DID the will of the Father in all his actions and deeds, or the kingdom cannot stand. Then how can Jesus letting this woman go do the will of the Father?

As I have stated.....there may be more to the behind the scenes situation of the story...The story obviously focuses on forgiveness and repentence....a concept much more important than the Legalities of the Law. God forgives, as Jesus forgave.....even if the Law is broken. I think Jesus is consistent with God's will.

Proof?

Jer 31:33 But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Eze 43:12 This [is] the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about [shall be] most holy. Behold, this [is] the law of the house.

Mic 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Eze 44:5 And the LORD said unto me, Son of man, mark well, and behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears all that I say unto thee concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD, and all the laws thereof; and mark well the entering in of the house, with every going forth of the sanctuary.

Eze 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; [and] they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

Eze 36:27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do [them].

Eze 37:24 And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Eze 43:12 This [is] the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about [shall be] most holy. Behold, this [is] the law of the house.

Mic 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

These are all Messianic Kingdom passages....and there are more...

Georges said:
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

What law is that? It can't be Torah, Mosaic Law was made passe when it was nailed to the cross.... :wink:

When one is Born Again, he is to be Holy Spirit 'LED'. Romans 8:14

The body is not changed! It is dieing because of sin. The body is not to control the mind, but as of now, after being spiritually recreated Born Again, we are to control the body of ours.

I do not quite understand how you have stated the above? It is said correctly, yet, most here might think that the Royal Ten' (James 2:8-12) were voided out.

---John

John the Baptist said:
Georges said:

The body is not changed! It is dieing because of sin. The body is not to control the mind, but as of now, after being spiritually recreated Born Again, we are to control the body of ours.

I do not quite understand how you have stated the above? It is said correctly, yet, most here might think that the Royal Ten' (James 2:8-12) were voided out.

---John

Sorry John.....don't really want to discourse with you.....with all due respect. Past experience tells me, we are on different playing fields and I don't think anything fruitful would come of it.....again with all due respect....

Georges said:
John the Baptist said:
Georges said:

---John

Sorry John.....don't really want to discourse with you.....with all due respect. Past experience tells me, we are on different playing fields and I don't think anything fruitful would come of it.....again with all due respect....

John here: You hurt my feelings :crying:!
:wink: Naw, just kidding, for I agree with this above remark. But you do not understand, I was replying to a post, not you!

John the Baptist said:
Georges said:
[quote="John the Baptist":dfd8a]
Georges said:

---John

John here: You hurt my feelings :crying:!
:wink: Naw, just kidding, for I agree with this above remark. But you do not understand, I was replying to a post, not you!

Luv ya, John....we just have different opposing opinions that's all...no disrespect intended... :)

[/quote:dfd8a]

Back