Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

WHICH MOIVE ARE YOU SEEING CHRISTMAS OR NEXT YEAR?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nightowl

CHRISTMAS:
yougie bear cant wait1
gullivers travels remake idon't like jack black the moive looks good

next years:
januray
green hornit. it used to bea superhero tv show
untame about peoeple cave diving they get traped in the cave the water is riseing.baed on ture events.
big mams house 3 like father like son

Yogi Bear should be fun to watch. I can do a voice impression of Yogi spot-on. I bought the original series of cartoon for my little sister for Christmas. I'm sure she'll love it when she gets it.

I also saw a trailer for another Transformers movie coming out sometime next year. Oh, and lets not forget the new Narnia movie that just came out. I definitely going to see that!

~Josh

I'm looking forward to Tron Legacy.
The Fighter looks interesting.
Like to get out to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader soon too.

From next year Cowboys & Aliens, Courageous, Green Lantern, Sherlock Holmes 2, and Thor.

I'm looking forward to Tron Legacy.
The Fighter looks interesting.
Like to get out to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader soon too.

From next year Cowboys & Aliens, Courageous, Green Lantern, Sherlock Holmes 2, and Thor.

did you see the original tron of 1982?

For about a decade now, I have taken the time on Christmas eve to climb into bed and watch 'It's a Wonderful Life". I hardly ever watch a movie more than once, but I look forward to this tradition every year!

During Christmas week, I am taking two of my older grandchildren (ages 13 and 7) to see the new Narnia movie.

Yeah I've seen it a few times, it's a pretty fun movie. Bruce Boxleitner is great, he's a favorite actor of mine (least since seeing Babylon 5).

bruce boxleitner at that time was a soap actor and he is married to mellisa gilbert who played his shadow programmed/drone wife after her disappearance on that planetary archology mission(that team awakened the shadows as they landed on the shadow homeworld)

i had a crush on her at one time.

and jeff bridges?is he in the new one?

bruce boxleitner at that time was a soap actor and he is married to mellisa gilbert who played his shadow programmed/drone wife after her disappearance on that planetary archology mission(that team awakened the shadows as they landed on the shadow homeworld)

i had a crush on her at one time.

and jeff bridges?is he in the new one?

Yeah I know that Jeff Bridges is in the new one. Though the story in the new one revolves around Flynn's son I think.

what no comment on my babylon 5 knowledge?

While I very much enjoyed B5 it's not top of my list of favorite shows (though I do know what you're talking about). Sheridan just happened to be my favorite character on that show and I've seen Bruce Boxleitner show up in Chuck a few times too (that is one of my favorite shows).

While I very much enjoyed B5 it's not top of my list of favorite shows (though I do know what you're talking about). Sheridan just happened to be my favorite character on that show and I've seen Bruce Boxleitner show up in Chuck a few times too (that is one of my favorite shows).

a friend of mine and also a believer calls obama president clark.lol.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back