Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Whitney Houston dies at 48

Yes I know that you understand Jason. They have been showing on TV the last song that she ever sang which was last Thursday, Jesus Loves Me. And she is right Jesus does love His lost child. She would fight like heck and come up out of that addiction only to fall again down the road. And I did that so many times that I can't count them. And God said to Whitney it is time for Me to bring you home. also she was booed of stage in England and Australia and that had to be a big blow to her, because her voice was not the same. That had to hurt her deeply.

Below is her talking about the Lord before she fell again.

When Whitney Houston went through hard times, she said her religious beliefs helped her get through her demons.
The famous singer, who faced an addiction to crack cocaine and a crazy marriage to singer Bobby Brown, spoke about her faith in Christianity giving her strength to get her life together and move forward.
ri

“I thank God that people love me. But I really thank God that God loves me. I thank Him for chastening my heart, for never letting go. What I did sometime…I went off and did my thing, but He never let me go.”
Whitney has launched her comeback album that has everybody talking, since the last time she dropped an album was seven years ago.

“I shed a lot of stuff, a lot of unnecessary weight in the last three or four years. I left a lot of old luggage behind, and when I did, the blessings just started pouring on me, and the light in my spirit started to lift again.”

Whitney Houston

Last edited by a moderator:
Back