Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Who cares for the lost?(World Prayer Chain)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
# 690 This week I would like to focus our attention on Papua New Guinea. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper and that people will look into what there leaders tell them instead of just accepting it.
Please pray for The Jayasekhar's Rev Dr. G, Persis Sekhar, Ruth Shirley, Billy Judson. missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they seek to open solid Bible Colleges and as the seek the lost through tracts film ministry etc
Please pray for the salvations of Freddie and Derick H, Chanda L, McKayla R, Keeley R, Spencer B, Matt B, Payton B
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church the end of August with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Pray for VBS at our church the 14th - 17th pray for souls to be saved. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

# 691 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tajikistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Pray also for a great harvest of souls. Pray for laborers and revival. Pray also that cults and false religions will not prosper.
Please pray for The Monteith Richard and Tammy Missionaries with Faith Baptist Church in Misawa Japan Please pray fo them as the seek the lost through tract ministry tape ministry and other outreaches.
Please pray for the salvations of Doris L Misty S Casey C KImberly S Kim S Laura C Wendy and Doyle F Scott F Charles L
Please also begin to pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church August 20th -25th with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Pray for VBS at our church the 14th - 17th pray for souls to be saved. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

# 692 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chad, Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Bob and Judy Van Sant missionaries to the deaf in Ukraine Please pray for open doors and hearts as they share the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of Beverly and Gayle H Collene and Ed A Marlin K Dion D Taliya Mark H John S
Please pray for VBS at our church this week PRay for souls to be saved Please pray for Evangelistic meetings coming up at our church August 20th -25th with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Please also pray that the situation in the Middle East will awaken Christians out of their slumber and cause them to get busy for the Lord. God bless. :)

# 693 This week I would like to focus our attention on Bangladesh. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Boyd's Terry Jill Matthew Stephanie Luke Paul Joel Nicky Missionaries to Uganda West Africa Church planting Bible institute tract ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Destiny N Aaron G Noah D Ben S Bridgette B Penny H Jen W Brigid P Mark S Bob S
Please pray for Evangelistic meetings this week August 20th -25th with Evangelist Dwight Smith. Please pray that a revival will not only sweep our church but our surrounding communities. Please also pray that Christians will awake out of their slumber and get right with the Lord. God bless. :)

# 694 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uzbekistan. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Ellis's Terry Victoria Peggy, Randy. Rock of Ages Prison Ministry They are in western USA. Different ministries to reach the lost and encourage the saved in Prisons. Bible studies, revivals, etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Avani B. & Deontre S. Bruce Mitchell, the Illman family including Paddy and Shirley, Dejaun T. Daryl Jr. S. & Alissia
Thanks to all who prayer for the revival meetings we had atleast 5 professions of faith and many discsions made to the Lord. Please pray for those that made professions that they were real and that God will use them greatly Pray for those that confessed sin that They will stick to it and that God will be able to use them also God bless. :)

# 695 This week I would like to focus our attention on Brunei . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Castner's Gary, Michelle, Hannah, Timothy Mark, and Andrew to Chile Please pray as the strive to do Church planting, tract outreach etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Matt & family Mike C. Jeff B. Luke P, Billy, Jason J, charles L, donald, and patrick. Mike L
Please pray for several members of my wifes family. Marlin K who is in the hospital with cancer aswell as her other uncle Wendell who will be starting chemo soon. Pleae pray for them and theirs wives for salvation. Pray also for her niece Kristin who is due to have a baby soon and there are some problems with it. Please pray for God's guidence for the doctors and for her and the fathers salvation. God bless. :)

# 696 This week I would like to focus our attention on Gaza and the West Bank. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Boyd's Jon, Holly, and Lucas missionaries to Columbia Please pray for them as the seek to plant churches and do Theological Education
Please pray for the salvations of Craig & Georgia M, Ronel V, Ashley D, Claire and Lisa. Olga T., Ramsey A., Melanie A.
Please pray for several members of my wifes family. Marlin K who is in the hospital with cancer aswell as her other uncle Wendell who will be starting chemo soon. Pleae pray for them and theirs wives for salvation. God bless. :)

# 697 This week I would like to focus our attention on America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publshing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Susan and Carl S Jake A Dan S Ronnie M Debbie and Monte A Rosana S Susan B Jeremy B
Marlin K has been moved to the nursing home. Wendell has started chemo Please continue to pray for them and theirs wives for salvation. Please also pray for my wife who has had her 3rd miscarriage God bless. :)

# 698 This week I would like to focus our attention on Canada. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Stillwell's Stephen and Evelyn reacing and preparing the Peruvian people to reach the world through Evangelism, Discipling, Church planting counseling and camp meetings.
Please pray for the salvations of Jeffer H, Antoine M. Leroy M, Zack, Clarence, Wade L, Stanley C, Chris W, Erskin S, Keith P
Marlin K has been moved to the nursing home. Wendell has started chemo Please continue to pray for them and their wives for salvation. God bless. :)

# 699 This week I would like to focus our attention on Comoros Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Pabalans Edwin adn Christian missionaries to the Phillipines Please pray for them as the do soul winning, church planting, children ministry Bible studies and training nationals
Please pray for the salvations of Greg M. John N. Kathy H. Diane B. Myssie Kelli B. Dave M. M. B. Chris B. Pam
Marlin K has been moved to the nursing home. Wendell has started chemo Please continue to pray for them and their wives for salvation. Please again pray for Dwight SMith meetings this week and next. Pray that those that promised to attend our meeting but didn't will attend these. God bless. :)

# 700 This week I would like to focus our attention on Belarus Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Royston's Greg, Marilyn, Chelsea, Gregory, Miranda, and Nicolas Church planters in Canada Please pray for them as they win souls disciple, plant churches, and hold Bible studies.
Please pray for the salvations of Ashley T, Brent T, Alexa T, Zach T, Tim and Lisa S, Amanda and Ashley B, Billy S, Stacy C, Katey C, and Carol C
Marlin K has passed away this morning. Please pray for the family and continue to pray for salvation. Please again pray for Dwight Smith meetings tonight through Wed. Pray that those that promised to attend our meetings but didn't will attend these. Please pray for God's spirit to do a mighty work. God bless. :)

# 700 This week I would like to focus our attention on Belarus Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Royston's Greg, Marilyn, Chelsea, Gregory, Miranda, and Nicolas Church planters in Canada Please pray for them as they win souls disciple, plant churches, and hold Bible studies.
Please pray for the salvations of Ashley T, Brent T, Alexa T, Zach T, Tim and Lisa S, Amanda and Ashley B, Billy S, Stacy C, Katey C, and Carol C
Marlin K has passed away this morning. Please pray for the family and continue to pray for salvation. Please again pray for Dwight Smith meetings tonight through Wed. Pray that those that promised to attend our meetings but didn't will attend these. Please pray for God's spirit to do a mighty work. God bless. :)

# 701 This week I would like to focus our attention on Liberia Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Rex Cobb Family missionaries training missionaries with Bible Baptist Translators Institute. Please pray for them as the seek to help missionaries better learn how to translate scripture
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne W, Kennisha M, Samuel M, Anthony M, Charlie M, Bobby R, Kenneth M, Charles M, Arnole F, Ricky H
Please again be in prayer for our ministry Bible Senders. We have set a goal of 1 million bibles before Christ's return. If you have any used bibles or would like more information on how you can help please contact me. God bless. :)

# 702 This week I would like to focus our attention on The Turkish Republic of Notheren Cyprus. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Gardner's Austin, Betty, and David Missionaries to Arequipa, Peru Church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Paul B.Hannah Jody B Robert B Randy B Varlos V, Renaldo D Osvaldo D also there mom and dad
Please pray for my nieces grandma who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. Please pray for salvation and healing.Please again be in prayer for our ministry Bible Senders. We have set a goal of 1 million bibles before Christ's return. If you have any used bibles or would like more information on how you can help please contact me. God bless. :)

# 703 This week I would like to focus our attention on European Union. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Gilley's Bob, Heather and Samuel. Missionaires to Brazil Their goals are to Lead the lost to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, Establish an indigenous, independent, baptist church, Start a bible institute to train preacher boys and disciple other nationals to reach their own, Send out missionaries from our Brazilian church to other parts of the world.
Please pray for the salvations of Ryan B, Josh C, Duane J, David B., Dennis M, Becky F, Becky, Woody W, Joyce W., Rhonda H
Please pray for my nieces grandma who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. Please pray for salvation and healing. God bless. :)

# 704 This week I would like to focus our attention on Taiwan . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Williams Jeff, Debby, Caleb, Luke, Grace & Beth missionaries to New Zealand Their goals Win souls through any Biblical means possible, Establish local churches, Reach every home in the country (1.3 million of them) with a gospel tract - 97% completed, Train national leadership
Please pray for the salvations of Carol A Ellie K Mike E Mikayla S Emily W Brandon R Travis K Chelsey A Patty L Jocelyn C
Please pray for my nieces grandma named Carol who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. She is not doing well they don't expect her to live long. Please pray for her salvation and also for her family. Please also pray for a frined of the church Chris L who will next week be having surgery to remove part of his large intestine. Pray also for my Pastor and another man from our church as they share the gospel at the county jail tonight. God bless. :)

# 705 This week I would like to focus our attention on Suriname, South America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Syrotuek's Cyril, Lois, Jolen, TJ, and Holly missionaries to Canada assisting church planters local church leadership training outreach counsleing and discipleship. Please pray that God would send them faithful men.
Please pray for the salvations of James M Rachel W., Roslyn H., Jeff H., Beren H., Allegra H., Todd B., Riley B., Charelle B., Lena B
Please pray for Christians everyway that they will wake up and stand boldly for Christ. Pray for spiritual revival. Pray that we Chritians will stop playing with the world and get on our knees. God bless. :)

# 706 This week I would like to focus our attention on Germany. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Boyd's Jon, Holly, and Lucas missionaries to Columbia Please pray for them as the seek to plant churches and do Theological Education
Please pray for the salvations of Angela C. Kent B Emily C. Kiana & Demarco K, Mimi B., Irvin B., Marcie S., Barry S., Sarah L
Please pray for Christians everyway that they will wake up and stand boldly for Christ. Pray for spiritual revival. Pray that we Chritians will stop playing with the world and get on our knees. God bless. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back