Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Who cares for the lost?(World Prayer Chain)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
# 722 This week I would like to focus our attention on Uganda, Africa. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Darling's working with Baptist Couriers for Christ to help provide the Word of God to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union
Please pray for the salvations of Wade O. Dennis D. Lance I Sally R Sally K Amanda B Ashley B Missy Z Gwen Z Johnny S
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

# 723 This week I would like to focus our attention on Suriname, South America. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for Bible Senders. They seek to send new and used bibles, tracts, and other scripture to places where the word of God is scarce. Pray that finances and bibles will come in, aswell as good bible contacts. Pray for those who are partners in this ministry. Pray for growth, wisdom and strength
Please pray for the salvations of Jesse S Blake A Barb H Gary P Dawn T Eric S Jacob K Elaine & Jim P Nicole and Jesse L Colleen H
I am again burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

# 724 This week I would like to focus our attention on Estonia. Estonia is an open country which could be a gateway for missions into unopen countries Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The 100 Nations Project is a five-year initiative to reach 100 nations for Jesus Christ! Missionaries with BIMI are currently at work in more than 80 countries. By 2010, the 50th anniversary of BIMI, we are asking the Lord to help us enter at least 20 new countries with the gospel. The new countries into which we plan to expand will require new workers. At least 100 new missionaries are needed to open these 20 countries. In addition, the 80 countries where we currently have missionaries need hundreds more! Overall, we are praying for 500 new missionaries for 100 nations by 2010! Will you help us carry the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations? http://www.the100nationsproject.org
Please pray for the salvations of Mike & Sue B Curtis & Colleen S Gilbert & Cindy H, Gary F Roger L Don C, Charles M
I am burdened to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

# 725 This week I would like to focus our attention on Syria. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Rex Cobb Family missionaries training missionaries with Bible Baptist Translators Institute. Please pray for them as the seek to help missionaries better learn how to translate scripture
Please pray for the salvations of Tim C, Kyle P, Tori W, Tiffany W,Josh W, Austen G, Credence M, Isaiah C, Sean L, Wil L, Jessica B
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials. Please also continue to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

# 726 This week I would like to focus our attention on Ghana, Africa. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publshing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Bill B, Nathan C, Matt H, Ty I, Tyler H, Tyler S, Kate M, Hayleigh M, Krystal M, Justin B
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials. Please also continue to pray for Christians in America. We take our freedoms to preach the gospel for granted and our freedom to do so is slowly eroding away. Please purpose to pray and seek God's face daily for revival in our churches, in our land, and in this world. God bless. :)

# 727 This week I would like to focus our attention on America. Pray for our nation see below. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Frank's Lemuel and Marcy missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they will soon go back to India. Please pray for corrupt leaders to be saved and for God to prepare hearts for his Word
Please pray for the salvations of Aseem P Dilip S Prakash V and his family Cliff W Laderia A Rick B, Sonya B, Ronald L David L Katie C
CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR REPETANCE IN AMERICA IS CALLING FOR FASTING AND PRAYER APRIL 25TH-30TH PLEASE CHOOSE ATLEAST ONE DAY TO FAST AND PRAY FOR OUR NATION. If you would like the link please contact me. Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials

# 728 This week I would like to focus our attention on Taiwan. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Mondithokas's Sudhir and Pushpa - Missionaries to India. Soulwinning, Church Planting, Training Pastors, Publishing Literature, Supporting Workers
Please pray for the salvations of P.J. J, Mindy H, Sandy M, Dale G Doug and Naomi.G Carl L. Tim and Tanya L, Tanya J
Please also pray for ministries like ours Bible Senders and many others who ship bibles overseas. Starting May 14th the rates will skyrocket making it harder to send scripture. Please pray that God would open up a door and allow us better ways to send materials.

# 729 This week I would like to focus our attention on Ghana, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Luther's Charlie,Julie, Joel, Chairssa, Joshua, and Christianna missionaries to Ghana, West Africa Please pray for them as the seek to reach the Ghanaian people with the gospel. Their goals are to plant church and start a bible institute. Currently they are at 45% they hope to be in Ghana of March 2008
Please pray for the salvations of Josh W, Austen G, Credence M, Isaiah C, Sean L, Wil L, Clyde R, Matt M and Brad W. Amber R
Please consider devoting one day a week to fasting and prayer for world evangelism. God bless. :)

# 730 This week I would like to focus our attention on Saudi Arabia. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Stillwell's Stephen and Evelyn reacing and preparing the Peruvian people to reach the world through Evangelism, Discipling, Church planting counseling and camp meetings.
Please pray for the salvations of Greg M. John N. Kathy H. Diane B. Myssie Kelli B. Dave M. M. B. Chris B. Pam
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, and closness to God If anyone is interested let me know I will give you the details. God bless. :)

# 731 This week I would like to focus our attention on Egypt, Africa . Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Mason's Jon, Kristi, and Hudson missionaries to Ilocos Norte, Philippines Please pray for them as they seek to plant churches aswell as obey the great commission.
Please pray for the salvations of Irene K Rodney H Roger and Chris H Don I Isaiah O Miciah O Clifford J and Rosalene H Aaron H
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. We are starting our first fast next Monday. Please let me know if you would like to get invovled. God bless. :)

# 732 This week I would like to focus our attention on the European Union. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The David Burnette family with http://www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost. Please pray that they would get other churches involved.
Please pray for the salvations of Meagan J Calvin O Duane and Beth C Lindsey L Paris H Gene S Shannon T Brenda C Deb S
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. Please let me know if you would like to get invovled. Please also pray for someone named Dave M who has some pretty bad cancer. He is not responding well to the treatments. God bless. :)

# 733 This week I would like to focus our attention on the Eritrea. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Ahern's , John & Sheila - USA Missions to the Military Please pray for them as the seek to reach out to our military with the gospel
Please pray for the salvations of The Bellanger Family Mark F Quarterman H Peter R Cedric T Paul W Sonia R Sheila F Rodney P Wyatt L Forrest K Lawrence L Don H
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Dave M who has some pretty bad cancer. He is not responding well to the treatments. God bless. :)

# 734 This week I would like to focus our attention on Rwanda, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Mornales Ronnie and Emily missionaries to the Philippines. Please pray for them as the work among the filipino people.
Please pray for the salvations of John S Linda F Kathy and Bill J Mary and Dick S Allison N Randy P Jessica B. Suzanne F
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Dave M who has some pretty bad cancer. He is not responding well to the treatments. God bless. :)

# 735 This week I would like to focus our attention on Sierra Leone, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Bill Rice Ranch which ministers to thousands of hearing impaired and Deaf people each year around the world The Ranch ministers through camping, year-round retreats, and revival services in local churches.
Please pray for the salvations of Jeffer H, Antoine M. Leroy M, Zack, Clarence Wade l, Stanley C, Chris W, Erskin S, Keith P
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. God bless. :)

# 736 This week I would like to focus our attention on Gabon, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Goun Gampos Emmanuel. Bella, Eunice, Ruth, and Pheobe missionaries to Togo, West Africa They request prayer for pray for their church building projects, pray for the need of French Bibles, and gospel tracts in the French language, pray for their church planting ministry
Please pray for the salvations of Chad D Shawn Z Cole J Dylan M Allison S Kristin S Mike M Irene P Mike and Velvet W
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. . Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. God bless. :)

# 737 This week I would like to focus our attention on Djibouti, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Minks family Alan Tanya, Victoria, Abigail, & Malachi) missionaires to Japan Church planting Bible correspondence
Please pray for the salvations of Alan B; Neil B; Veronica & Pieter V; Chris & Michelle B. Jim B and family Seth B Nate H Angel
Please continue to pray for Dave M with cancer. He is in the hospital. The tumor has gotten so big it is pressed up against one lung and caused it to collapse. Please pray for a miracle and God's will. Please also pray for someone named Rick B who had heart surgery last month. He has not been doing well. Please also pray for my wifewho is almost 2 months pregant. The doctors have given the baby a 50/50 chance of survival. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

re

Add me to ur chain,I will pray and do pray every night for all the lost souls.God is still on the throne and answering prayer.Ive had 2 family members come in last week.Stand strong.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back