Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

Yes, hehehehehe, i figured my work here wasn't done , this site isn't in mass and utter confusion.

Well, I guess you've got your work cut out for you then!

By the way, does anybody know which direction you turn when performing an allemande left? :-?

Figured it out; it's counter-clockwise!

By the way, an allemande left is a square dance move, in which corners grab each other's left forearms and walk in a circle in a counter-clockwise direction. Just in case you ever need to know. :wink:

I've never done it, but I've watched it. It looks like a blast! I'll bet it is fun!

cly said:
Figured it out; it's counter-clockwise!

By the way, an allemande left is a square dance move, in which corners grab each other's left forearms and walk in a circle in a counter-clockwise direction. Just in case you ever need to know. :wink:
oh yeah I remember that , we did that in primary school though so long ago when we had co-ed gym, but I thought it was promenade left, not allemande left.

Well, you've got a left-hand turn, a regular promenade, a star promenade, a grand right and left (or right and left grand), and several other right and left moves. Maybe ya'll called it something different or maybe you mixed up some terms. I don't reckon it matters much, so long as you get back home. 8-)

Well, considering I'm sitting at my computer, alone at 2:30 in the morning in my room...I certainly hope nothing is flying through the air at my head - I'm going to need it later this morning and again in the afternoon for a final!

Oh, well, thank you! Just what I wanted! I'll send one your way as soon as we get some snow this direction, which just might be Saturday! (I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope!)

Back