Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who ever gets the last Word

Spiffy said:
"I live in an oppressive theocracy hidden within the U.S"?

You're in hiding now?

I feel like it sometimes :lol. No I still live in Utah and despite what anyone tells you it is not run by a democratic government like the rest of the US it's run by the Mormon church. Here's a fun Utah fact for ya, every year the state legislature meets with the heads of the LDS church before they star the new legislative session. If a bill does not meet the "standards" of the LDS church it always gets shot down, it's a sad thing really I almost know what it's like to live in a muslim nation just with out all the violence against Christians, but the hostility is there.

The sweet, sweet sound of my victory song........I win!

grlband.gif

Back