Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who Is God To You?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Norman

Truman the Norman
God is my favorite subject. Though I love everything about Him, my favorite thing is how much He loves me! He is wonderful! My best friend! My everything...my beginning and my end! He's the reason that I sing. He's there when I wake up and He's there when I go to sleep. I desperately need Him! He is everything I need Him to be. He is my Father, my Savior, my Comforter! He's become my sole passion!
As I said, He is my favorite subject! Can you tell? Lol
Who is He to you?

This should be interesting.

God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit

Immersion teaching of a language is when; the class gets into every aspect of a language.

God as a study of the whole subject in agreement is wide.
The distinct operations of the God Head as individuals is there too.

As a student: I am always just in awe of God. Seeing them in his creation is very hidden. Romans 1:18-20

Seeing them in the Law is possibly easier.

Hearing of them through the prophets is better still.

Hearing of them through the Son Jesus turns on a lot of light.

Having the Holy Spirit lead you into all truth is very humbling.

eddif

He's three and yet He's one. Father, Holy Spirit, Son; rejoice, the Lord our God is One!
I wonder how He does that? It helps me to understand that no matter what my struggles are, He has an answer. He's bigger than I can imagine!

He is the sustainer of my life, physical and Spiritual, who saved me from certain death. He is my refuge, my strong tower who will never leave me nor forsake me. My life is in the life of Christ who is my life.

I'm a lonely sojourner in a land that use to be, but is no more to me.

I am fearful of my predators, but protected by my Lord.

Shall I speak with words of kindness to the faces I never see or walk in tolerance of the ignorance of those who be?

I know who I am and that's all I need as the rest of this world in ignorance will be.

When the moon gives up its light and the days grow dark then my Savior will rescue this sojourning Lark.

I wrote this one day as I was reflecting on my life journey here on this earth and all the many things I have faced so far in this life. I look back at where I use to be many years ago and compared to where I am now and it just amazes me how God can love so unconditionally. If not for Gods mercy and grace there would be no hope for any of us who struggle through this walk here on Earth. The victory truly does belong to the Lord who has made us more than conquerors.

We sang it a lot during the Toronto movement back in the 90s.
Kevin is one of my favorite worship leaders. I still play a lot of his songs.

We sang it a lot during the Toronto movement back in the 90s.
Kevin is one of my favorite worship leaders. I still play a lot of his songs.
Worship and praise music carries me away in God's Holy Spirit that shuts out the world around me as I experience an even deeper relationship with God.

I need to know You
I want to see You
I must commune with you
I choose to trust You

When I am here with You alone
Kneeling before Your throne
My heart has found it's home
With You...once again tc

I am on the road...to my home...in the New Jerusalem!

I know what you mean. One day we will go there and not have to come back.

God is a Family with Father almighty and Jesus dispersing the Father's inheritance to believers within the family.

John 14:15-17 "If you love me, you will obey what I command. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever - the Spirit of truth(Holy Spirit)

John 14:20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.

Romans 8:14-17 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may share in his glory.

Ephesians 2:19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household.

1 Corinthians 15:27-28 For he (the Father) "has put everything under his feet(Jesus)". Now when it says that "everything" has been put under him(Jesus), it is clear that this does not include God himself(the Father), who has put everything under Christ. When he(the Father) has done this, then the Son(Jesus) himself will be made subject to him(the Father) who put everything under him(the Son), so that God may be all in all.(the Family of God)

Back