Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who's your favorite football team?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Not a common game where i live and never been into american football, but i have seen a few games and i enjoyed watching them. Its a good game. The more i figured out how its played the more enjoyable. I dont have a favourite team thou. I like the Bears, they were kind enough to let us play a game of rugby on there home field.

Last edited:
Not a common game where i live and never been into american football, but i have seen a few games and i enjoyed watching them. Its a good game. The more i figured out how its played the more enjoyable. I dont have a favourite team thou. I like the Bears, they were kind enough to let us play a game of rugby on there home field.
It's funny because only these last few years have the American football analysts started using game film to explain the minute details of route running, blocking assignments, various linebacker position duties, defensive schemes etc. While I knew football was a complex sport, I didn't know the extent of the complexities and the exact timing it takes to complete some of the offensives to success. I've learned more about the game these last few years than I did the last few decades.
Wow.....after stating that last sentence.....I hope I can say that about the Word of God

I think its good that american football has protective clothing and helmets. Some big hits. You look at rugby union or rugby league they hit just as hard yet no protective clothing.

Hi King Dan of Great the 1st.
Where are you come from? I hope not England. I have a bone to pick with England.
My Bills had to play there and I missed the game because it started at 9am and I overslept because I stayed up too late and it's all Englands fault! 😊

The Buffalo Bills so if you mock me I'll hug you. After 4 SB losses in a row I'm hurricane proof. 😊
All these years later and it still hurts. That's a true fan. I heard on the news Buffalo actually called fans to help shovel the snow off the field. True fans. The rest of fandom salute you guys.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Baker is alright, but he thinks he's a pro-level qb and he sadly isn't, I can almost say the same for Aaron Rodgers, but that's a much harder case to make tbh.
Aaron Rogers is a Superbowl winner. Case closed.

Keep walking.
May God bless,
Taz

All these years later and it still hurts. That's a true fan. I heard on the news Buffalo actually called fans to help shovel the snow off the field. True fans. The rest of fandom salute you guys.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
We love our Bills win or lose. 😀

Raven's for the dub!

Sport Logo GIF by Baltimore Ravens
You're still standing. KC's likely to be tough. Mahomes and Maauto play pretty good together. But Lamar's a tough cookie.

Packers for life! They are the greatest team in all of football. Community-owned with a waiting list for season tickets over 30 years long.

Haha, no mocking here! The Buffalo Bills have definitely shown resilience over the years, and that's something to admire.
Thanks Bibasiwull.
It's great being a Bills fan because God teaches us about humility. I'm also a Sabres fan. It's such a blessing (cough.....choke..) not to have even made a playoff appearance in the NHL in (can't even remember.)

And congrats to the Kansis City Chiefs. 🙂

Back