Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who's your favorite football team?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Haha, no mocking here! The Buffalo Bills have definitely shown resilience over the years, and that's something to admire.
As for my favorite football team, I've gotta go with Manchester United. They've had their ups and downs, but there's something special about supporting them through thick and thin. Also, if you're ever interested in keeping up with Manchester United scores and games, I recently found this awesome website. It's been my go-to for staying updated on all the latest football action.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always fun to chat about football teams. Personally, I'm a big fan of Manchester United too. There's just a certain magic about supporting them, no matter what. By the way, if you're into sports training tips. It's not football-specific, but it might offer some cool insights to enhance your game. Cheers to enjoying the beautiful game, no matter which team you support!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same. I'm a Bills fan since 1963, and first saw them play in the old "Rock Pile". I've been to a lot of home games since.
My friends and I would save up for an end zone (cheapie) seat at War Memorial Staduum. The good part was they didn't have nets to stop field goals and once I almost got a ball! 🙂

My friends and I would save up for an end zone (cheapie) seat at War Memorial Staduum. The good part was they didn't have nets to stop field goals and once I almost got a ball! 🙂

I loved that old stadium. I was attending UB in those years going to all the Bills games and the Bulls games as well. In 1964 we had both Senatorial candidates - Robert Kennedy and Kenneth Keating - attend our Bulls games. I was surprised to see how small Kennedy was, and I remember Keating exhorting us to drive out both invaders from Massachusetts, Kennedy and Boston University football team. We beat BU 35-0.

I loved that old stadium. I was attending UB in those years going to all the Bills games and the Bulls games as well. In 1964 we had both Senatorial candidates - Robert Kennedy and Kenneth Keating - attend our Bulls games. I was surprised to see how small Kennedy was, and I remember Keating exhorting us to drive out both invaders from Massachusetts, Kennedy and Boston University football team. We beat BU 35-0.
That's hilarious! Yeah...the days where the news anchors, the sports guy and the weatherman didn't tell us who they were voting for. 🙂

I dont know about football team but this dude is a winner.. I dont know if i should laugh or have compassion, but hes a winner either way worthy of a medal.

Thats like the old schol double bounce combo on a trampoline with perfect timing.

Last edited:
Back