Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Why are there no accounts

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Who said it was? You're tilting at windmills there. Stop it, please. I also don't appreciate straw-man arguments. I'm not arguing with you. If you must argue into the air, please don't quote me first. I don't want to be involved with that.

Then I'm sure you believe Genesis 2:7 as written: "For the Lord God formed the man out of the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life." ;)

So I trust you won't doubt his words and change them to suit the secular world that's ruled by Satan. Therefore, there's no reason to even discuss evolution since we both agree that man didn't come from the wombs of apes or other imaginary animals but from the dust of the ground. :wave

I love those too. i miss those equations. The atom is an amazing concept as last i heard its unkown how its held together.

Nucleus by the strong force. The rest by electromagnetic force.

The Barbarian said:
I love those too. i miss those equations. The atom is an amazing concept as last i heard its unkown how its held together.

But God's power is much more amazing since he created an infinite amount of atoms in addition to the trillions of other particles not the least of which is DNA. ;)

The Barbarian said:

what is the strong force the then, the em is relatively weak on the outer shells, ie hydrogen,iron,lead. I forgot thanks. The atoms always want to balence the outer shells that hold two electrons. It was the nucleus is was adressing.

hedi have you have seen lighting up close and wonder in awe after the shock that you are alive, I seen it move to different places. It's was in slow motion. Cant i thank the lord for the most basic things that he has done, I have seen a transfromer blow and the electricity walk on the wire and then it blew the line. That was awesome to see literally what my college course taught. Electricity travels on the edge of the wire not in it.

jasoncran said:
hedi have you have seen lighting up close and wonder in awe after the shock that you are alive, I seen it move to different places. It's was in slow motion. Cant i thank the lord for the most basic things that he has done, I have seen a transfromer blow and the electricity walk on the wire and then it blew the line. That was awesome to see literally what my college course taught. Electricity travels on the edge of the wire not in it.

Absolutely. But God has told us a lot of what he has done, including how he crated man and most people don't believe him. So they discard His words, make up their own stories that are impossible and perverted, then claim that s what God did. :mad Do they care? Not in the least. "They don't even know how to blush." They're more upset when their own opinions are challenged than whether or not they distort God's Word!

when i was a sinner what the lord thought didnt enter my mind. That what sinners do. Does that mean all science bad not, its the world view that makes the difference, the basic concepts of science are sound. People are bound to be blind and need the accountalbity of peer review, the problem with that is the whole(most )group are naturalist. However some through the examination of the world have come the the lord and still are scientists. I have gone to church with a physcologist, nuclear physists, and a friend of mine has a phd is physcology and believes the bible is inerrent.

I've seen enough! The way some people talk to others, even to fellow believers, is disgraceful! :verysad

Back