Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why did God make mosquitos?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Wasp or bees?
Bee have .I reported that .that's what was done after they kill the hive .I had a video of one with it the hive full of honey and I move the lid off to turn on.

Once the queen is killed the bees literally give up and die slowly .

While we're on the topic: Why did God make brussel sprouts in all it's digustingness?

Why did God make snakes is all their.... creepy-deadly-kindadecievingmankindness???

Why did God make flies in all their irritableness?

Why did God make box jellyfish in all their deadliness or toads in their randomness.....

Why did God make the blasted spiders who love coming in your house???

Why did God make humans in our.......................................................................................................... everythingness?????????????????????

While we're on the topic: Why did God make brussel sprouts in all it's digustingness?

Why did God make snakes is all their.... creepy-deadly-kindadecievingmankindness???

Why did God make flies in all their irritableness?

Why did God make box jellyfish in all their deadliness or toads in their randomness.....

Why did God make the blasted spiders who love coming in your house???

Why did God make humans in our.......................................................................................................... everythingness?????????????????????
I have inspired a movement.

The original design was modified.
The serpent went on his belly
Tares sprang up

The mosquito may have another purpose from the original.

We just have to understand today.

Perhaps Ecclesiastes 7:14 helps us understand now.

Later understanding may come as you described.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Yeah buddy! It will be quite interesting when the Kingdom comes and we see all creation working the way it was designed.

Why did God make brussel sprouts in all it's digustingness?
I may have to put you on ignore if you are an anti-brussel sproutist :shame !

Actually you might like FRESH brussel sprouts , they taste so much better fresh . Roast them in the oven with a little olive oil drizzled on them and salt and pepper to taste .Follow me for more of my amazing recipes 😄 .

Test of faith my friend as we overcome annoyances :lol
I know
2 Corinthians 11:23 kjv
23. Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
24. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
25. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26. In journeyings often, in perils of waters, inperils of robbers, in perils by mine owncountrymen, in perils by the heathen, inperils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27. In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
28. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

2 Corinthians 4:17 kjv
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I know
2 Corinthians 11:23 kjv
23. Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
24. Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
25. Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
26. In journeyings often, in perils of waters, inperils of robbers, in perils by mine owncountrymen, in perils by the heathen, inperils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
27. In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
28. Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

2 Corinthians 4:17 kjv
17. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Mississippi redneck
eddif
This will not seem to quit.
Our interest area is often in the area of physical clothes and food and drink. The spiritual world is darkness to us. The Jews seldom got past the physical when they read the law, and the gentiles were even worse off.
Today the eyes of our understanding has to be opened to see (why mosquitos). The pollinator aspect we see, but the bites we feel. How long did it take before the cause of malaria was discovered. The darkness of hidden things escapes us. The discovery of blood parasites took a long time to be revealed. Lymes disease was a mystery, that still has some of it shrouded in mystery.

Morgelleons disease is still denied and thought to be mental.

The disciples were in darkness regarding parables. The Jews thought food and drink sabbaths and holy days were reality. The gentiles were totally without God.
Shadows were darkness to the world.
We brush off so much information. Even when all of creation is speaking to us.
Covid 19 let’s us know:
Transcriptase - it is written to be carried out
Reverse transcriptase - scripture is undone

Now walking in light is possible.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

What good have mosquitoes been historically ?
Verified on the television episode of House (the doctor who healed one patient at a time usually through regular means after diagnozing them correctly after several mistakes)...

I guess I notice mosquitos because I have had two different variates of malaria.
Good thing there were many mosquitoes in one town/city.

No one there ever got cancer (according to all reports medical and government etc)
UNTIL
AFTER the mosquitoes were wiped out of the area. (by draining the swamps... et al) ....

Within six months or a year of getting rid of mosquitoes,
instead of getting malaria every year (and surviving ),
people got caner instead, at much greater price (in money and in lives lost).

What good have mosquitoes been historically ?
Verified on the television episode of House (the doctor who healed one patient at a time usually through regular means after diagnozing them correctly after several mistakes)...

Good thing there were many mosquitoes in one town/city.

No one there ever got cancer (according to all reports medical and government etc)
UNTIL
AFTER the mosquitoes were wiped out of the area. (by draining the swamps... et al) ....

Within six months or a year of getting rid of mosquitoes,
instead of getting malaria every year (and surviving ),
people got caner instead, at much greater price (in money and in lives lost)
Maybe they used agent orange to kill the mosquitos.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I just don't see why an intelligent mind would do such a thing.
Hi Riven

God made mosquitos to turn you to Jesus. All the afflictions we have in this life should turn us to Jesus. He's the only one with the promise that we can live a better life without them... if we will only trust him.

God bless,
Ted

Maybe they used agent orange to kill the mosquitos.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
No. agent orange has short and long term very bad effects on people , plants and animals and the earth.

They drained the swamps and other areas of standing water where the skitos multiplied.

They may have used some kind of un-natural killer also, I don't know.

The result was a lot of cancer in the people in the area

were there had been no cancer for years at all.

I feel that way about cancer
A long long long long long long long long time ago,

the message from the Creator of All Things, The Giver of Life and of Life Eternal,
revealed how to avoid the problems (illnesses) that He put upon the gentile nations that were without God and , at the time, without hope in the world.

Men who listened, both Jews and Gentiles, and learned and did His Way, benefit greatly.

To give booster inoculations to keep your immune system current?

Mississippi redneck
eddif
If you live in a malaria country and survive malaria illness, the mosquito bites keep your immune system strength on high alert.

I do not know about another malaria variety.

I have had a sub clinical 72 hour, and a clinical. 48 hour African variety.

Since I live in the US I just hope I am immune .

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Lol.

Not as bad as the horsefly found only in Florida
My worst issue is with yellow jackets. I have a creek that runs back side of my property and they nest in the bank a foot or so above the water line. You do not want to go near enough that they know you're there! I drove my lawn tractor tire into a nest hole and those buggers chased me a good 150' before they'd stop swarming me. I'm pretty sure that if you disturb their nest and stand there, they'll sting you to death.

Wasps and hornets I don't have any problem with. I just brush their nests down with a broom and walk back about 5 feet and they just swarm around where the nest was. After a couple of hours they generally disappear.

God bless,
Ted

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back