Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Why did I become a Christian? and witness of holy spirit

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Again, let me offer myself as a contact to answer some of your questions about what it really means to not be a christian, but to be born again. You many contact me by PM or email: miamited1@gmail.com

God bless,
Ted
Please explain what born again means so she isn't confused with coming back as something else after death. Its just an express. We don't do animal or human sacrifice. We don't have concubines ect.

Please explain what born again means so she isn't confused with coming back as something else after death. Its just an express. We don't do animal or human sacrifice. We don't have concubines ect.
Old Testament vs new testament. God's covenant with man ect.

I just want to say today that the bible says when one receives Salvation giving their heart soul, life to Jesus, angles rejoice. We are not to seek or worship angles. We just know they exist. We should not pray to them or anything or ask them to reveal themselves, we just let them do their thing. There is an angel of light that is not of God so we becareful not to worship them. Just know they praise God and are happy with the lord that now God is a heavenly father to you. No Christian is truly an orphan. Maybe physically, but not spiritually. We are saved, being saved and will be saved. :) bless you

Just reading hindu God's is so exhausting. It seems they made everything a God. It's like a night mare. I pray you get to understand Jesus better. I pray that he helps you learn because you have had such a mess of God's to learn and taught to worship. Good news there is only one God. Amen and I believe thst even if it is confusing you will have clarity. One day every knee will bow and confess Jesus is lord when he returns for judgment and God will say we'll done my good and faithful servant. We accepted him. Or for those who choose not to because of their evil, he will say depart from me I never knew you and will be sent to hell for eternity. In heaven there is no suffering. God is holy love.

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ.

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit

I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes

I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.

I can't read half English Bible .I can only read Marathi Bible.:study

Welcome, sister, to the family of God!

Please search online for the "Thru The Bible" podcast or radio show in your language. I'm sure "Thru The Bible" offers their 5-year Bible study program in Hindi, at least. It will help you very much in knowing God and living as one of His children.

Christianity might be confusing. There are a lot of cults out there. Not everything in the bible is literal, but poetry and metaphors and similes. Do you know english well? It can be confusing too. I try to help you.
I understand a little English and I use google translate.:)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back