Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Study Why do so many not believe ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

beloved57

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John 10 26

But ye believe not , because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

any comments ?

Jhn 10:24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

Jhn 10:25 Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

Jhn 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.

"ye are not of my sheep", my children. Then who's children were they of? Mat 13:38, John 8:44-59.
Many of the Kenites knew what Jesus had been talking about, concerning Solomon's porch. That is the workplace where they entered the priesthood and got their foothold in the first place.

Living for ever in God's Kingdom?
Happiness in God's Kingdom, it does not seem possible to enjoy it even for a short while. Sickness, aging, hunger, crime, to mention only a few problems often make life miserable. so, you may say, to talk about living forever is to close your eyes to the truth. You may feel that it is a waste of time to talk about it, that living forever is just a dream.
No doubt most people would agree with you. So, then, why can we be sure that you can live forever in God's Kingdom paradise? Why can we believe that everlasting life is not just a dream?
Why we can believe
We can believe because God, Almighty God, prepared a Paradise in heaven for everyone of his children. We can truly be happy that it is God's purpose that we live forever. For think; If you had to decide, on what date would you chose to die? You cannot pick one, can you? You do not want to die, and neither does any other normal person who has a measure of health. God made us with the desire to live, not the desire to die. Regarding the way God made humans, the Bible says; "He has even put "eternity" into the minds." [Ecclesiastes 3:11] What does this mean? It means that ordinarily people desire to live on and on, without dying. Due to this desire for an endless future, men have long searched for a way of staying young forever. Surely a loving God would not create humans with a desire to live forever and then not make it possible for them to fulfill that desire. 1 John 4:8;
The Bible tells us that he old will become young again, the sick will be made well and the lame, blind,deaf and speechless will have all their ailments healed. When Jesus was on earth performing many miracles by healing sick people. By doing this he was showing how, in this glorious time not far off, all who are living will be restored to perfect health and life. Matthew 15:30,31
To make possible these fine blessings in the future, God promises to bring to their end both wickedness and those who cause it. At the same time, God will protect those who serve him, for the Bible says; "The world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever." [1 John 2:17]
If you love life and want to live forever in God's Kingdom under God's rule, then you must hurry to take in "accurate Knowledge" of God, his purposes and his requirements. Jesus said; "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you {God}, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ." John 17:3 So everlasting life is not a dream.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back