Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why is FLAT EARTH such a threat?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
maxresdefault.jpg

I love how Flat Earth haters sincerely think they're gonna teach people things about Round Earth Theory that they haven't seen/heard 1,000's of times for the first 25 years of their life, at least.

Ohhhhhhh, ... so you're telling me it's rouuuuund!!

Ok. Gotcha.

Now I get it.

I love how Flat Earth haters sincerely think they're gonna teach people things about Round Earth Theory that they haven't seen/heard 1,000's of times for the first 25 years of their life, at least.

Ohhhhhhh, ... so you're telling me it's rouuuuund!!

Ok. Gotcha.

Now I get it.
You don't trust Merlin?

All need to do is view a lunar eclipse and can see evidence the earths shadow on the moon is clearly showing the earth is curved. That's just one small evidence from many proofs.

If you want to debunk something you need evidence. Lots of evidence the earth is round, yet those who disagree its all just skepticism and doubt. No actural evidence or science to back anything up.

Merlin is the one who's told us every single lie from the very beginning.

I trust my own God-given senses and I trust the Bible .... God's Word.

You don't?
I trust science and the l scientists have conclusively proved that the earth is a sphere.

With regards to the bible, you may be interested in this thread.

I trust science and the l scientists have conclusively proved that the earth is a sphere.
Trusting science is fundamentally not how science is done.

Science is all about testing and experimentation and proving others' claims and theories to be true or false based on empirical evidence.

Scientists have no more proven the theory that the earth is round than they've proven the theory of evolution. Neither have ever been proven.

Study the Michelson Morley experiment with star light which proved that there is no way possible the earth is in motion whatsoever.

Even your glorified Einstein said that in no experiment, that he had any knowledge of, or involvement with, was the earth ever proven to be in motion.

Though it is a common popular modern statement, Trust the science is a silly, very non-scientific, approach to science.

Science is all about testing and experimentation and proving others' claims and theories to be true or false based on empirical evidence.

Scientists have no more proven the theory that the earth is round than they've proven the theory of evolution. Neither have ever been proven.

Study the Michelson Morley experiment with star light which proved that there is no way possible the earth is in motion whatsoever.

Even your glorified Einstein said that in no experiment, that he had any knowledge of, or involvement with, was the earth ever proven to be in motion.

Though it is a common popular modern statement, Trust the science is a silly, very non-scientific, approach to science.
We trust that science is correct because of all the testing that goes into attempting to prove a hypothesis. We trust that the information that we get from this testing is correct. It might be proven later to be false, but it is the best information that we have at the moment.

We trust that science is correct because of all the testing that goes into attempting to prove a hypothesis. We trust that the information that we get from this testing is correct. It might be proven later to be false, but it is the best information that we have at the moment.
That is very naive.

Not everybody lives their life by that level of irresponsibility in trusting everything that they're told.

The masses do that out of laziness and an actual inability to think for themselves.

Technology has proven its round. Look at how many satellites are in space you can see aare and made in space, and you saying not a single one can show a photo of a flat earth?, only 100% show a sphere shape?.

When you clearly see rockets sent into space and satellites and not a single one can take a photo and prove a flat earth. Lol.

That is true, you don't science you test it and all the evidence leads towards the earth being sphere shape. If you belive otherwise then you have to prove it wrong, and no one can with science or evidence.

No one can claim the earth is flat because there is no science or evidence to back it up. It's just a belief with no facts. You can be sceptical and doubtful and question the earth is round, but you can't debunk it or prove it wrong.

When you clearly see rockets sent into space and satellites and not a single one can take a photo and prove a flat earth. Lol.
It's like, even if you think it's a grand conspiracy by western powers to, I don't know, just troll the world's population? Even if you but that, what about all the Chinese and Russian sattelites that have been up there for years? They haven't taken any pictures of the flat earth?

Lol.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back