Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Why is FLAT EARTH such a threat?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Seriously dude I personally know two retired military pilots ,two or three civilian pilots .

Ah no .
To shoot artillery acurrateky and to actually launch proves NASA and the army account for how gravity pulls and the earths .

In my time In Afghanistan we used Russian made maps .they were as accurate as ours .no satellites used but aircraft to make them.

All military and civilian maps use the spheroid surveys made over a century ago and accounting made for noticeable changes to include runway desigmations.

That would make simple driving from point a to be problematic in how they know where to put roads .

That's why I posted it .videos can be faked .
Seriously, DUDE.

My entire family's been Air Force for generations.

They all know it's Flat and I know far more than you do about all the other points you tried to make.

Answer the question.

Why is Flat Earth such an unprecedented threat to the status quo?

You're really wearing that out.

Do you have anything else you can contribute?
globe_west_2048_sq-3c11e252772de81daba7366935eb7bd4512036b8.jpg

Answer the question.

Why is Flat Earth such an unprecedented threat to the status quo?

Why do you claim its a threat?. That's just as ridiculous as claiming the earth is flat.

There is no censorship on flat earth. I can find it anywhere on general social media. Maybe promoting it is banned on specific forums because it goes against there beliefs but that's all.

It's not a crime to believe the earth is flat. If it was then I would question why.

There is no censorship on flat earth. I can find it anywhere on general social media.
Really?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Post one single link to any article, video or post anywhere online that is legitimately supportive of Flat Earth.

Just one.

You outghta be able to find one immediately if it's so freely prevalent everywhere as you say.

Good luck. I'll be waiting.

Really?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Post one single link to any article, video or post anywhere online that is legitimately supportive of Flat Earth.

Just one.

You outghta be able to find one immediately if it's so freely prevalent everywhere as you say.

Good luck. I'll be waiting.

I'm not going to do that because I dont promote flat earth so I'm not going to post something in support of something I don't believe in just to try prove a point.

I can freely look up and view information on flat earth and why peoppe believe its flat if I choose. Just type in flat earth or flat earth theory..

Nice CGI cartoon image.

Where are all the stars?

Here's another CGI cartoon image with the U.S. massively larger in proportion.

image-instruments-Earth-satellite-NASA-Suomi-National-2012.jpg

Which one is the real cartoon?

Nice try.
I guess your only option is to go up into space and see for yourself.

I'm not going to do that because I dont promote flat earth so I'm not going to post something in support of something I don't believe in just to try prove a point.

I can freely look up and view information on flat earth and why peoppe believe its flat if I choose. Just type in flat earth or flat earth theory..

What you're claiming isn't true and you have no way of proving it.

Watched it.

That video does not support Flat Earth.

Just the opposite.

Care to try again?

You're just proving my whole point.
You'll notice I didn't address the post to anything you said. Perhaps you shouldn't assume that I was trying to post evidence that supports a flat earth, because I clearly wasn't.

It was just a general post in favor of a spherical earth by someone who has relevant expertise and happens to be a Christian.

you shouldn't assume that I was trying to post evidence that supports a flat earth, because I clearly wasn't.
Because you can't.

Just as I stated clearly.

Flat Earth is THE most censored topic on the entire internet.

All you will find about it is negative and mocking.

Tell us why, Free.

Why is it such a threat that the powers that be are TERRIFIED of people seeing any of the information that is being put out about it constantly that speaks the Truth about it and teaches people all about it?

Why, Free?

Why is Flat Earth such a dangerous threat??

I think you should try. Put your money where your mouth is.
I already know how that would go.

That's why I don't make silly claims about being able to do it.

Why is Flat Earth so desperately covered up and silenced all over the internet?

Why, Rivian?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back