Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

why?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

miamited

Hi guys,

In an article I'm reading today, Rep. Greene is claimed to have said this, when discussing the evidence that they have against Pres. Biden: She said the Democrats “could only dream of having this kind of evidence against President Trump and his family". Inferring that the amount of evidence that they have against Pres. Biden, the democrats could only dream of having so much against her hero god.

So, I think that I'm a reasonable man. I suppose some might disagree. But really, 'why' for now 3 years + hasn't it been made known? What do you suppose the republican party's purpose is in keeping all of this mountain of supposed evidence out of reach for the public. And how long are they going to wait to release this new 'Kraken' of evidence? Pres. Biden's liable to be out of office in another 10 months. Don't they want to get him out as soon as possible so that they can save America?

Why?

God bless,
Ted

Hi guys,

In an article I'm reading today, Rep. Greene is claimed to have said this, when discussing the evidence that they have against Pres. Biden: She said the Democrats “could only dream of having this kind of evidence against President Trump and his family". Inferring that the amount of evidence that they have against Pres. Biden, the democrats could only dream of having so much against her hero god.

So, I think that I'm a reasonable man. I suppose some might disagree. But really, 'why' for now 3 years + hasn't it been made known? What do you suppose the republican party's purpose is in keeping all of this mountain of supposed evidence out of reach for the public. And how long are they going to wait to release this new 'Kraken' of evidence? Pres. Biden's liable to be out of office in another 10 months. Don't they want to get him out as soon as possible so that they can save America?

Why?

God bless,
Ted
Because starting 3 years ago the first truth of Biden's dirty dealings with China, Russia , and the rest of our enemies
was ordered (by someone ? You tell me?) to be officially castigated by staggering number of 50 U.S. intelligence officials as a lie .
A lie hand delivered to Joe Biden at the presidential debate for the purpose of lying to the American electorate & deceitfully interfering with the election
Now start at the very beginning and you then you tell me if the same official lies, deceit and stonewalling at the highest levels of our government have not been used since the beginning drag everything out for as long as possible ?

POLITICS

CIA approved former top spy signing Hunter Biden laptop letter​

In an October 2020 email, Morell said he wanted to provide a 'talking point' for Biden's October 2020 debate with Trump​

Houston Keene

By Houston Keene Fox News
Published May 8, 2023 4:25pm EDT | Updated May 9, 2023 4:54pm EDT

Three years? You don't think if the Republicans had any evidence at all of President Biden committing crimes, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops every single second of every single day?

If they had evidence, they'd show it. That they haven't is a good sign they don't have any.

Three years? You don't think if the Republicans had any evidence at all of President Biden committing crimes, they'd be shouting it from the rooftops every single second of every single day?

If they had evidence, they'd show it. That they haven't is a good sign they don't have any.

The deception, lies, fraud & stonewalling began 3 three years ago and has not stopped since :​

CAMPAIGN

50 former intelligence officials warn NY Post story sounds like Russian disinformation

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 10/20/20 9:06 AM ET

Nothing lasts forever however, and Biden's bottom sucking polling shows the American people do not like being taken for suckers & lied to on a daily basis :
" I have never , ever, talked to my son or any family members about their business dealings" (President Biden) Rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat , rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat .

Since Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan admitted that the 'Dirty 51' letter ...

May 15, 2023 ... Since Ex-CIA Chief John Brennan admitted that the 'Dirty 51' letter 'WAS political' as agency conspired with Biden campaign to produce it ...

None of that addresses the question I asked. I don't know if you're paying attention, but House Republicans aren't including any of what you posted in their impeachment inquiry.

None of that addresses the question I asked. I don't know if you're paying attention, but House Republicans aren't including any of what you posted in their impeachment inquiry.
The electorate is only interested in the face they see lying to them and trying desperately to deceive them daily regarding the crooked self-serving dealings of one who had been once trusted to do right.
You can cross reference hi stinking polling to verify this.
They are the jury, that is why his polling is rock bottom, as Trump's stock goes up with each crooked indictment Biden orders be put on Trump.

" I have never , ever, talked to my son or any family members about their business dealings" (President Biden) Rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat , rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat , rinse & repeat. rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat, rinse & repeat .................

Joe Biden Lied At Least 16 Times About His Family's Business ...

Aug 24, 2023 ... Joe Biden has repeatedly lied about his family's business dealings. Joe Biden claims he never spoke to his family about their business ...

LOL...yeah, we know Comer and Jordan massively lied about Devon Archer's testimony.

Devon Archer said the opposite of what Republicans claimed

Thus my first comment in this thread.....they're lying. It's simply a matter of record. The only question is, who's gullible enough to believe them?
Wow that should really give Biden a boost ,
We Love you Joey !

POLITICS
Joe Biden

OnPolitics: Joe Biden loses crucial support in new poll

Marina Pitofsky
USA TODAY

Hello OnPolitics readers! President Joe Biden faces a tough reelection bid in 2024, and he’s losing support among crucial segments of the Democratic base, according to a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll.

Biden now claims the support of just 63% of Black voters, a precipitous decline from the 87% he carried in 2020, USA TODAY’s Susan Page, Savannah Kuchar and Sudiksha Kochi report.
🗳️ Donald Trump leads among Hispanic voters: Biden trails among Hispanic voters by 5 percentage points, 39%-34%. In 2020, he had swamped Trump among that demographic group 2 to 1, 65%-32%.

The Media Is All Wrong About Biden’s Poor Polling​

The press is missing the most important fact.

By JACK SHAFER
12/20/2023 04:13 PM EST
The scene, captured by the Washington Post’s Tyler Pager and printed as the lead story :
The great ignominy of Biden’s sagging popularity, writes Pager, is that his approval rating has tied his all-time low at 38 percent, pushing him into those regions of unfavor populated with telemarketers, health care managers and journalists. And as if that isn’t sufficiently debilitating, Biden laments that even the scoundrel Donald Trump is polling stronger.

Joe' got the formula down for this election.
As long as he can stay a frog hairs width above the popularity of telemarketers, health care managers & journalists he'll do fine.
This is so important!
Lol !

You Da Man Joey !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back