Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Word Faith Movement

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Movements tend to be good and bad. Word Faith is one of those movements. As former WoFer, I am able to speak from experience. As an apologist, I am able to respond with some experience and scriptural understanding. WoF is like Calvinism in this, there are three pointers, four pointers and five pointers. What are the five points of WoF?

1) Jesus died spiritually and had to be born again. Yep, you read that right.
2) You are a little God.
3) Positive Confession, your confession is your possession
4) Prosperity, everyone can be like Abraham
5) Health, everyone can live to 120 years old, then just fall asleep.

To come to each of these conclusions, one must redefine terms like 'first born', 'incarnation' And even 'faith'. Additionally, one need not understand biblical hermanneutics. Just find a verse that says what your presupposition is, and use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Movements tend to be good and bad. Word Faith is one of those movements. As former WoFer, I am able to speak from experience. As an apologist, I am able to respond with some experience and scriptural understanding. WoF is like Calvinism in this, there are three pointers, four pointers and five pointers. What are the five points of WoF?

1) Jesus died spiritually and had to be born again. Yep, you read that right.
2) You are a little God.
3) Positive Confession, your confession is your possession
4) Prosperity, everyone can be like Abraham
5) Health, everyone can live to 120 years old, then just fall asleep.

To come to each of these conclusions, one must redefine terms like 'first born', 'incarnation' And even 'faith'. Additionally, one need not understand biblical hermanneutics. Just find a verse that says what your presupposition is, and use it.
That about sums it up.

talk about ripping abraham out of context. i guess the ignore that part where God tells abraham your children will be made to suffer for your sin of disobedience.

I watched these videos a few days ago. I think he nailed it.

[video=youtube;t17fo2yvv3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t17fo2yvv3I[/video]

[video=youtube;34SFte9b9os]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34SFte9b9os[/video]

[video=youtube;mrelaKBbhJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrelaKBbhJE[/video]

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back