Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Words to ponder

Christ died knowing that only the few would be changed by his love.
Christ loves everyone but he knew that many would reject him but He came into this world anyway.Well,look at our world.I imagine that God is very sad about the condition humans and our world is in.
777e39886d1fd7bd3b2b2e755da129c9.jpg

7f75c1680a751c719cf9059d4b2cdb21.jpg
Are you ever plagued with "what if?".I am sometimes.It can create doubt.
What if Jesus is a liar and we do not have eternal life?
Then we've lost nothing.
But if it is true, the world has lost everything.
And if you go into prayer instead of dwelling on the "what if",, that feeling goes away every time.

It's always the same, stay focused on Jesus and life is always better.

Actually quite the opposite. I know God's real, so that means His owners manual that He gave us is true. Sister, let me tell you...there's a lot of promises in there. I've been paying attention and seeing how it plays out. He wants us to have faith and trust Him, let Him handle it? Ok. So I do. When a bad situation comes up I just remind myself, well the Lord brought me here, so He's obviously going to get me out of it...I wonder what He's going to do? And watch and wait and He does. My experience has been last minute never late.

So life is kind of an adventure now and there isn't anything to fear. Except God.

Back