Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

You are the jury on my choice of avatar

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
If I can get 12 people to admit they don't like my avatar, I will change it.
I kind of like it to be honest. In some strange way, it cheers me up. Old and grumpy? Well that is a big part of my real personality. But not all.
If you find it intimidating, well that is a shame. But a good reason for me to remove it I admit.
My advice would be "don't judge a person by their facial expression". I am a coward in real life. Afraid of my own shadow.
annoying is not good..so if 12 of you are annoyed..I will erase...

Avatars are that of self impressions you want others to see in you so just be yourself. I liked the grumpy old man as there was so many thoughts within his expression.

Back