Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your favorite board game?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
ok no looking now.. come on all of you.. others..

Marvin GArdens.. is that yellow or green block
cant remember

:angel:

yup, yellow, at first I had an entire list of all the ones i could remember off hand, it was more then three forths the board... but i erased it

Shortline RR

more more

hi Surely you all can remember some more

remember chance and what the other one..

remember the luxury tax..

I say

Baltic and Mediterranean purple ones right near the start
they were the cheapies.. hehe

Connecticut..

and St. Charles was a good one..

then wasnt there something about the parking lots

go to Jail

:angel:

*nods* free parking ^_^

Kentucky Illinois and Indian are the red right ater it, then st. James, New York and soething are the oragne ones in front of that. and the rail roads are shortline, b&o, reading, and (cenneticut?)

don't forget community Chest

Monopoly, I always love buying that property. And then makeing more money when folks walk on top of it.

Other than that maybe Scrabble.

My son loves Monoply but I have never been a fan of it myself.

I prefer: Cranium, Balderdash, Beyond Balderdash, Pictionery, Scattergories, Taboo and more that I am not thinking of at this time.

Board games are awesome for pumping brain cells (way better for you than video games!) plus they provide postive interaction with family and friends.

Back