Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your Redemption Draws Near

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
SIGNS IN THE SUN

Luke 21:25-27 (NKJV)
The Coming of the Son of Man
25 "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men's hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near."

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

A sign given to Russian Christians
cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022
Note: This image was posted before the war broke out between Russia and Ukraine.

blood-red-sky-381x515-72ppi-opt.png

Viral Video: Mysterious Blood-Red Sky Causes Panic Among People In China's Zhoushan - Watch
May 11, 2022
A very strange phenomenon has caused panic among the people in China. The sky turned a fierce blood red. Several videos taken in the port city of Zhoushan neighboring Shanghai show the sky in a bright crimson and blood-red color under thick layers of fog.

Acts 2:20 (NKJV)
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

2-suns-400x209-72ppi-opt.png

Video of Two "Suns" in the Sky - Watch
1 year ago

rainbow-around-the-sun-310x230-72ppi-opt.jpg

Rainbow around the Sun 5th May 2023 - Watch
May 5, 2023

389-301-169-72ppi-opt.jpg

Physicist Report 389: The Bible Talks of a Sun Simulation System and the Sun Being Darkened - Watch
Oct 22, 2018

FAKE JEWS (KHAZARS)

Revelation 2:9 New King James Version
9 I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

zionist-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Zionism and the Creation of Israel - Watch
Oct 17, 2023

Ashkenazi_Jew-400x235-72ppi-opt.png

AshkeNAZI "Jewish" BEHIND THE NWO! - Watch
Rabbi Daniel Yaakov Travis stated the following "Apparently Putin has said that he has submarines all around America ready to nuke the whole country".

khazar_jews_1876-400x405-72ppi-opt.jpg

DNA Unearths Stunning Secret: JEWS ARE KHAZARS!
Khazar Jews in 1876. DNA studies show that today's Jews are descendents of the Khazars.

fake-jews-2-400x256-72ppi-opt.jpg

The Khazarian Mafia: How fake Jews took over the planet
Posted on January 16, 2023

WORLD WAR III

begin-war-400x419-72ppi-opt.jpg

all-wars-are-bankers-wars-3-400x214-72ppi-opt.jpg

All Wars are Bankers Wars, by Michael Rivero - WATCH!
6 years ago
Watch this! This explains everything about the Jewish banksters!

nuclear-war-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Nuclear War is Coming! | Dr Vernon Coleman - Watch
March 26, 2023

Aleksandr-Dugin-400x265-72ppi-opt.jpg

Alexander Dugin: Here's How the World Could Descend into Chaos from Now on
13 OKTOBER 2023
Aleksandr Dugin has been described as the "brain" of Vladimir Putin.

3-world-wars-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Three World Wars to Usher in a One World Religion - Watch
Oct 12, 2023

Albert-Pike-letter-400x74-72ppi-opt.png

The Illuminati Plan for 3 World Wars, August 15, 1871
Albert Pike (historical Masonic figure) was a 33rd degree Freemason, Occultist, Grand Master and creator of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Masonic Scottish Rite Order. Albert Pike is the only Confederate military officer with an outdoor statue in Washington, D.C.

NWO

guidestones-500-million-400x104-72ppi-opt.png

March 2016 Summary/Conclusions from My Three Websites: The 9/11 and Global Warming Frauds Are Psy-Ops to Usher in (Judaic-Satanic) New World Order
July 20, 2015
"Maintain humanity under 500 million" (Translation: Depopulation/genocide of 6.5 billion people).

March 2016 Summary/Conclusions from My Three Websites: The 9/11 and Global Warming Frauds Are Psy-Ops to Usher in (Judaic-Satanic) New World Order (PDF)

END TIMES

living-on-the-edge-400x490-72ppi-opt.jpg

We are living on the edge...

rapture-on-horse-400x225-72ppi-opt.jpg

Rapture: JESUS IS COMING BACK! (Don't miss this) - Watch
Jul 11, 2022

LOTS Creed website

For more information, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed
LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi-opt.jpg

The end comes when the last gentile has been converted and accepts Jesus as their Savior.Not one will be lost.The elect are already know by God Jesus's gospel is still at work in the world in the Holy Spirit for the conversion of souls.Then the conversion of Israel to Christ which happens when Christ comes to battle the Antichrist. Then final Judgment.I don't worry about it as Jesus has told us all of it has to happen before the end comes I have my own end of the world coming and I must be prepared for that at all times.It would be interesting to know who that last soul is.

blood-red-sky-381x515-72ppi-opt.png

The original link for "Mysterious Blood-Red Sky Causes Panic Among People In China's Zhoushan" is broken.
It has now been replaced by the following new link:
Viral Video: Mysterious Blood-Red Sky Causes Panic Among People In China's Zhoushan - Watch
May 11, 2022
A very strange phenomenon has caused panic among the people in China. The sky turned a fierce blood red. Several videos taken in the port city of Zhoushan neighboring Shanghai show the sky in a bright crimson and blood-red color under thick layers of fog.

Back