Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

youre banned!

youre banned for claiming so much, and knowing so little. where i am concerned, its always good when some one can give it, and can also take it, and just keeps getting up , and coming back.

where this thread is concerned shooting another round of wit & humour.

so many can give it, but just carnt take it,

so youre not only banned, but also shot down in flames. smile jb

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. may i move to iceland?

glad to see you back.

You would be more than welcome here. There would, of course, be a certain amount of red tape to go through if you wanted to move here permanently, but then, red tape is what governments all over the world thive on.

You would be more than welcome here. There would, of course, be a certain amount of red tape to go through if you wanted to move here permanently, but then, red tape is what governments all over the world thive on.

your preaching to the choir. the army is a red tape roll with a gun and armor attached to it.lol

I will accept my fate gracefully. It serves me right to talk such nonsense. I am South African after all.

If violence doesn’t work – you’re not using enough.

BTW, you are banned for using too much of the United States’s red tape.

ICHANTE youre banned for possably bowing to violence, Love never fails.

Johnny, you're banned for combining spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors into a run-on sentence.

And as for you, Jasoncran: "most likeliest possibiblity" actually gets you unbanned, because "possibiblity" could well become the best new word of the year.

Back