Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Judgement coming september 2015 to america...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
In fact blood moons are a natural phenomenon by reason of its orbit. Selling books seem to be a product of TV ministries selling the gospel for profit. All I have to do is see a price assigned to some product they advertise and know they want a new airplane or something. :)

Well, I think Hagee actually believes what he writes, he gets so wrapped up in Israel and it's culture that it sways what scripture actually says. It's very easy to believe something, then hunt scriptures (Parts of scripture) to prove it. Most try to prove any theory they have by hunting and pecking out scriptures instead of the Word proving and correcting them.

Like doctrines of election and foreknowedge both opposite doctrines, but both formed by man, so man tries to find the scriptures that back both opposite doctrines.

I think if it's done out of ignorance, then the Lord looks the other way. We all believed things and told others things to find out later that scripture don't exactly back up what we believed and said.

Still, no earth shattering Kaboom.

Mike.

OK, September's now officially over and we officially have another false profit video. Is anyone that's been around for a while actually surprised?

Last edited:
OK, September's now officially over and we officially have another false profit video. Id anyone that's been around for a while actually surprised?

Its like the boy who cried wolf. One day a real prophet might give some warning and revelation and everyone we be like yea yea watever. Lol.

Has America been destroyed yet?
Hold on. Let me check...
...Nope, still here.

Kinda makes you understand why God commanded that false prophets be put to death.
It's one thing to pass along a lying prophecy not knowing better. But it's an entirely different thing to be the author of a lying prophecy. If the church wants to endorse tithing from the old covenant perhaps it can start endorsing death for false prophets also. Maybe it will cut back on these ridiculous visions that people say they are having and making merchandise of.

Hold on. Let me check...
...Nope, still here.

Kinda makes you understand why God commanded that false prophets be put to death.
It's one thing to pass along a lying prophecy not knowing better. But it's an entirely different thing to be the author of a lying prophecy. If the church wants to endorse tithing from the old covenant perhaps it can start endorsing death for false prophets also. Maybe it will cut back on these ridiculous visions that people say they are having.

Think back to Elijah or Mikaiah. They had to face incredible numbers of false prophets. Elijah had to kill 500 of them.

500 dead? My arms would wear out long before I could finish... Never mind my stomach for it.

Mikaiah was a smart-alek when facing the chorus of "rise and be victorious" chanters. (Probably my own way of dealing with them).

Things are just getting really nutso out here lately.

Perhaps the prophetess will see that it was actually next September that this was all going to happen. Like when the false prophet who gave us '88 Reasons Why The Rapture Will Be in 1988' did a recalc and said it was actually 89 reasons and moved it up to 1989. :lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_C._Whisenant

At least he was willing to stake his life on what he believed.

Hold on. Let me check...
...Nope, still here.

It's one thing to pass along a lying prophecy not knowing better. But it's an entirely different thing to be the author of a lying prophecy. If the church wants to endorse tithing from the old covenant perhaps it can start endorsing death for false prophets also. Maybe it will cut back on these ridiculous visions that people say they are having and making merchandise of.
Interesting point about the punishment for false prophets vs endorsing tithing. Why exactly is tithing OK and encouraged (in some churches, not all) but the consequences of false prophesy is not? Might be a good new thread. Not another endless one about why we have to or don't have to tithe, but one about why we don't then also push for death to false prophets, or not, in the same way as tithing.

Which brings up the question of why tell if you think you have an end date?

Why say anything?. A reasonable and prudent person would keep it close to the vest and not say anything. (Cept a few friends and family perhaps)

I know the signs I'm looking for and if I see them I'm running like a scared rabbit but do not want the competition for getting out of Sodom. Traffic jams and gasoline are on tight supplies. It would be a nightmare to get out if everyone believed a prophet of doom.

And if wrong... Well you now are outed as a false prophet and relegated to the world of having no voice. Why kill your testimony in such a fashion?

If God wants people to die why fight God? It's not like anyone anywhere at anytime has ever won a fight with Him.

I dunno.

Aw.... can't we just go ahead and stone her, now that September has come and gone?

Adam and his babe were warned that they would die if they eat that fruit. They actually died, but not a physical death.

Who knows. :chin

I think if we look at the world stage America was Judged and left wanting. Vladimir just flexed muscle and Obama caved and will continue to do so as with Iran.

I do not think she missed it.

peter

How exactly perfect was prophecy saying many false prophets will arise through christianity. I mean,the majority, near all false prophecy, comes out of christianity. Its got a overwhelming amount now. It would be in the thousands.

Back