Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mark of the beast

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Read the Scriptures Classik
You spoke well..

for you said read the scripture but now i come here with a cry.

FOR THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS HERE
and he is going to destroy The daily sacrifice and THE HOLY TEMPLES OF THE LORD.

they which save their life shall lose it and them who lose their life for the lords sake shall save it

THE LEADER OF THE GREAT PACK OF JIHADI WOLVES IS HIM

If you do not understand because it is written seeing they shall see and not perceive and hearing they shall hear and not understand.

but what ever you understand, Understand this- The anti-chrst is here, all who deny christ is anti-christ but the chief of them who daniel spoke of THAT MAN IS HERE

The scriptures give us a clear definition of what and who is antichrist...

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

These verses, and the surrounding ones giving more context, are the only place the scriptures speak of antichrist. Which is not described as one man .

You spoke well..

and he is going to destroy The daily sacrifice and THE HOLY TEMPLES OF THE LORD.

they which save their life shall lose it and them who lose their life for the lords sake shall save it

Where are the daily sacrifices?

You spoke well..

The Leader of the great pack of Jihadi wolves is NOT the antichrist,

Where is Scripture do you find 'the antichrist' ?
The book of mathew speaks of him, mark,luke, the books of the apostles, revelation

but out OF ALL THE BOOKS THAT SPEAKS OF THE END. Only revelations tell what will happen AND ONLY DANIEL TELLS ALL ANTI-CHRIST WILL DO FROM START TO FINISH.

IN THIS THE SEAL WAS LIFTED AND NOW I UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF DANIEL CONCERNING THE END

The book of mathew speaks of him, mark,luke, the books of the apostles, revelation

but out OF ALL THE BOOKS THAT SPEAKS OF THE END. Only revelations tell what will happen AND ONLY DANIEL TELLS ALL ANTI-CHRIST WILL DO FROM START TO FINISH.

IN THIS THE SEAL WAS LIFTED AND NOW I UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF DANIEL CONCERNING THE END

Chapter and verse?

PS. thanks for dropping the CAPS :)

The scriptures give us a clear definition of what and who is antichrist...

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

These verses, and the surrounding ones giving more context, are the only place the scriptures speak of antichrist. Which is not described as one man .
Thanks a lot for those verses. I see some statements of specificity here - the verses.
You...see the fact that all these already occurred in the scripture makes me kinda begin to wonder if there is something special 'bout the whole issue, i.e. the antiChrist

However, granny, going by those verses you provided...almost all politicians would be antiChrists, most scientists and atheists etc
there seems to be a particular antiChrist the scripture has in mind other than the mere nuts we have everywhere. just a guess

Themessengeroftruth is right about this much "antichrist is already here" the bible calls a phenomenon like this being willfully ignorant for example..

Cotton Mather

(1663-1728) (Congregational Theologian)

"The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian Church; and in the Pope of Rome, all the characteristics of that Antichrist are so marvelously answered that if any who read the Scriptures do not see it, there is a marvelous blindness upon them." Taken from "The Fall of Babylon" by Cotton Mather in Froom's book "The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers," Vol. 3, pg. 113.

And again an even greater cloud of witnesses can be found here..

http://biblebelievers.com/foxes/findex.htm

tob

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back