Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mark of the beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like che fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and lhis body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

Where ? Kathi you say very often read the scriptures literally .These from John are the only verses to speak of antichrist.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Man has put his thoughts into what the scriptures say.. Man decided some time that those other verses speak of antichrist ...

Chapter and verse?

PS. thanks for dropping the CAPS :)

alrigtht but now and understand for know i will show you doctrine

In the book of mathew jesus warned

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

now luke. 17

33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

why would the lord say where the body is there will the eagles be gathered?
and to whom is the lord referring to as the slayer when he says whoever will save his life shall lose it and them that lose their life shall save it?

When the lord came to job did he not tell him the way of beast of the land and the fowls of the air?
here what the lord said about the eagle and their ways

Job 39.

27 Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?

28 She dwelleth and abideth on the rock, upon the crag of the rock, and the strong place.

29 From thence she seeketh the prey, and her eyes behold afar off.

30 Her young ones also suck up blood: and where the slain are, there is she.

Why would the lord say the imply the death of the saints as the rapture?
and by who? For in revelations he said it plainly

Revelations 6

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Who is going to slay the saints? That the lord keeps warning of? Lets us read daniel for this is the only book that tells all from start to finish what that great wolf will do

Let us start at daniel 7
7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

but first we see that the saints are going to be killed by this man spoken of in mathew rev daniel
i do not want to make this long so i will post the second part after this for the sake of your eyes

Here is anti-christ how he will come in power and all he will do
Daniel chap 11

From 15 and down but from 21 and down speak of that great wolf

15 So the king of the north shall come, and cast up a mount, and take the most fenced cities: and the arms of the south shall not withstand, neither his chosen people, neither shall there be any strength to withstand.

16 But he that cometh against him shall do according to his own will, and none shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land, which by his hand shall be consumed.

17 He shall also set his face to enter with the strength of his whole kingdom, and upright ones with him; thus shall he do: and he shall give him the daughter of women, corrupting her: but she shall not stand on his side, neither be for him.

18 After this shall he turn his face unto the isles, and shall take many: but a prince for his own behalf shall cause the reproach offered by him to cease; without his own reproach he shall cause it to turn upon him.

19 Then he shall turn his face toward the fort of his own land: but he shall stumble and fall, and not be found.

20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people.

24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers’ fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time.

25 And he shall stir up his power and his courage against the king of the south with a great army; and the king of the south shall be stirred up to battle with a very great and mighty army; but he shall not stand: for they shall forecast devices against him.

26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.

27 And both these kings’ hearts shall be to do mischief, and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper: for yet the end shall be at the time appointed.

28 Then shall he return into his land with great riches; and his heart shall be against the holy covenant; and he shall do exploits, and return to his own land.

29 At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.

34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.

35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

39 Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like che fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened. the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and lhis body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

Where ? Kathi you say very often read the scriptures literally .These from John are the only verses to speak of antichrist.

1Jn_2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn_2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Man has put his thoughts into what the scriptures say.. Man decided some time that those other verses speak of antichrist ...
I gave you the scripture in the Bible that refers to the Anti-Christ.I read this verses literally and these verses tell me that there will be a literal Anti-Christ who will rule in the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation.Take those verses as you wish.You can interpret them the way you want.In fact it would be to Satans advantage for you not to believe there will be an Anti-Christ.

I gave you the scripture in the Bible that refers to the Anti-Christ.I read this verses literally and these verses tell me that there will be a literal Anti-Christ who will rule in the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation.Take those verses as you wish.You can interpret them the way you want.In fact it would be to Satans advantage for you not to believe there will be an Anti-Christ.
the puritans whom gave the faith to most americans didn't believe in the ac, they were like calvin and the other reformers. they saw the rcc as the ac. a government or beast but never the person.

If a person does not believe in the Anti-Christ they will not be looking out for him.Some world leader who is dynamic and tell the world he will fix everything,will charm the sock off of most people.You really have to know what to look for.That is an excellent deceptive tool for Satan for someone not to believe in the Anti-Christ.

Kathi.. Those are mans interpretation of scripture ... the Bible uses the term antichrist 4 times and antichrists once... we people apply the term to fit where we want it to...

Where in scripture are we ask to believe in the antichrist?

If a person does not believe in the Anti-Christ they will not be looking out for him.Some world leader who is dynamic and tell the world he will fix everything,will charm the sock off of most people.You really have to know what to look for.That is an excellent deceptive tool for Satan for someone not to believe in the Anti-Christ.
well gee, I hope you are a catholic when this all said and done. luther didn't believe in ac personally as you do, calvin? certianitly not. did the words of the bible change?
http://www.studylight.org/commentaries/mhm/view.cgi?bk=61&ch=2
read up that is matthew henry, that was written in 1706. now then should I look for a third temple that god declares Holy again. a temple cant be desolated if its not Holy. does Gods somewhere tell us that the fifth temple will be holy again and the jews can be redeemed by the priests there again?your problem not mine.

and list of temples built and used
1) Solomon's temple
2) zerubabel
3) elaphatine
4) herods temple

Kathi.. Those are mans interpretation of scripture ... the Bible uses the term antichrist 4 times and antichrists once... we people apply the term to fit where we want it to...

You are right because the bible does not refer to that man as anti-Christ but the abomination of desolation,the hatred of the destroyer
That vile person
The little horn.
It was the church that gave him that name

You are correct but i tell you he is here already. Many nations people are bow into him. He even have Americans fighting for him and you don't even know. Netherlands,Europe,Canada,Indonesia, the islands and more. Even there people are vowing to him. But still you do not know. Remember The Lord said to watch less he comes as a theift in the night.

I've even came across some who call upon the name of The Lord say. Can a man be forgiven if he takes the mark of the beast he believes so.
The spirit of deception is upon him and he knows it not.

But that man is here and many blood is one his hands

You don't mean this church do you?

I John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

tob

In one he killed many in one the just does well in one day the laboring man does much yet in one day over a thousand was killed by his hand yea even 2000

Never in my life have I seen anything like it. The great wolf has become more dangerous than the vicious lion

Man i can not hold in anymore the leader of isis man he is killing everyone he is the anti-christ he is killing so many people it eye watering, this man is pure evil that man is the man spoken of by daniel. everything that was written he is fulfilling

... the Bible uses the term antichrist 4 times and antichrists once...

John says there are many antichrists.

1 John 2:18 KJV- Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

John defines this as deceivers who deny that Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

2 John 1:7 KJV - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The end time ruler during the Great Tribulation will oppose everything that is holy, which implies that he will deny that Jesus Christ came in the flesh to save us from our sins. This suggests that he will fit John's definition as one of the antichrists. One of the worst of the bunch.

But don’t be fooled! People will rebel against God. Then before the Lord returns, the wicked one who is doomed to be destroyed will appear. He will brag and oppose everything that is holy or sacred. He will even sit in God’s temple and claim to be God. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 CEV

reba I gave you 7 pieces of scripture.What do you think it going on in Revelation 13:1-8?You definately have a choice to interpret scripture the way you want to.

Man i can not hold in anymore the leader of isis man he is killing everyone he is the anti-christ he is killing so many people it eye watering, this man is pure evil that man is the man spoken of by daniel. everything that was written he is fulfilling
The leader of ISIS is NOT the antichrist.

Back