Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mark of the beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Kathi The verses i posted are in John not The Revelation ...
1Jn 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

To me these verse describe who/what is antichrist.

The leader of ISIS is NOT the antichrist.

So what is he a regular person?
Isaiah 13 was fulfilled this week

1 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the
Almighty.

did not fighters of isis came from a far country? is not iraqi cities destroyed because of them?

what son of man what about verse 4 how was it fulfilled?

Edited for TOS violation 2.10 of the complete TOS

read and here is a quote from the article

"Humanitarian agencies said Tuesday that between 10,000 and 40,000 civilians remain trapped on Mount Sinjar since being driven out of surrounding villages and the town of Sinjar two days earlier. But the mountain that had looked like a refuge is becoming a graveyard for their children."

now read. 4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

is not 40,000 a great people?
tell me isis is not written in the bible?
and their leader is not anti-christ?
Tell me who is?
tell me which man caused armies to flee away from him like a flood wash away debris on the ground?
Which terrorist you knew had americans fighting for him? the same terrorist people who caused 911?(they was once al-qaeda)
Tell me which terrorist gained 1.5 billion in spoil and making 3 million a day from oil or gass alone?
Tell me is not written he scattered the spoil and richest amongst them in daniel 11?
did he not share what he stole by providing wages to his group?
Did you know that syrian rebel fighters where going him because they said quote(they have money and power)?
Tell me which man on earth has done something like this man?
A terrorist who has americans calling him their leader? tell me?
If this is not anti-christ i dont wanna know who is for i have NEVER NEVER NEVER
in my life seen a man or read about a man like this. doing what he is doing and to see
many things which he is doing is in the book daniel.

Whether this man is anti-christ or not i tell you this HE WILL KILL MANY CHRISTAINS AND HE WILL BECOME GREAT. so harden your hearts if you want to but i tell you for a surety this man is THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Last edited by a moderator:

2 Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3 I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5 They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the
Almighty.

did not fighters of isis came from a far country? is not iraqi cities destroyed because of them?

"Humanitarian agencies said Tuesday that between 10,000 and 40,000 civilians remain trapped on Mount Sinjar since being driven out of surrounding villages and the town of Sinjar two days earlier. But the mountain that had looked like a refuge is becoming a graveyard for their children."

now read. 4 The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

Tell me who is?
tell me which man caused armies to flee away from him like a flood wash away debris on the ground?
Which terrorist you knew had americans fighting for him? the same terrorist people who caused 911?(they was once al-qaeda)
Tell me which terrorist gained 1.5 billion in spoil and making 3 million a day from oil or gass alone?
Tell me is not written he scattered the spoil and richest amongst them in daniel 11?
Did you know that syrian rebel fighters where going him because they said quote(they have money and power)?
If this is not anti-christ i dont wanna know who is for i have NEVER NEVER NEVER
in my life seen a man or read about a man like this. doing what he is doing and to see

Whether this man is anti-christ or not i tell you this HE WILL KILL MANY CHRISTAINS AND HE WILL BECOME GREAT. so harden your hearts if you want to but i tell you for a surety this man is THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

"Tell me which terrorist gained 1.5 billion in spoil and making 3 million a day from oil or gass alone?"

Well just spit it out, who is he?
Please provide where you got this information from, as well.

"Tell me which terrorist gained 1.5 billion in spoil and making 3 million a day from oil or gass alone?"

Well just spit it out, who is he?
Please provide where you got this information from, as well.

abu bakr al-baghdadi HE IS THE MAN.

I got my information from the bible. before he came i was watching i thought anti-christ was coming out of iran i was wrong. when this guy came to seen immediately my senses went off then i started watching him earnestly.

ALOT OF WHAT HE IS DOING IS PROPHESIED IN DANIEL

IM TELLING YOU THIS MAN IS ANTI-CHRIST WHAT HE IS DOING NO MAN HAS EVER DONE BEFORE NOT NO TERRORIST

Almighty.

Tell me who is?

YES - He is a regular person.
The rest of this is nothing but nonsense.

YES - He is a regular person.
The rest of this is nothing but nonsense.

Have you been reading the tidings?
are you ignorant to what this man is doing?
This man has nations bowing to him. people in nations
behold there was an article that states the nations are secretly working together with him.
did not the lord say these have one mind and shall give their strength unto the beast?

check out this article just found

http://www.abna.ir/english/service/important/archive/2014/08/07/629591/story.html

here is a quote out of the article

American plan, Israeli and British, aims to collect a majority of the world's Mujahideen extremists within one organization, to spread chaos in the Middle East and the destruction of nations, which gives Israel and the Western world, a greater opportunity to control the wealth of the region.

these things are regular correct? this man is average man correct?

Tho the article is a conspiracy theory about abu- bakr its still something to think about but let us look at the facts
Great armies was swept from before him
He is commit a genocide right now as we speak.
He has gain much spoil and riches and provided wages for his people
United state,Netherlands,Australia,germany,france,philippines,syria,iraq,turkey,Indonessia, canada and other nations people are bowing to him he has fighters from these nations and some of them in the nation are bowing to him.

So tell me which man has done something like this in this manner in history? When empires came about kings before took it by force. He took iraq and syria by force but what about the rest of the nations? how did he get people to fight for him from different nations?

what king before him got citizens of various nations to fight for him with out even attacking their land yet? not to mention these are local citizens like me and you but they are fighting for and bowing to him.

TELL ME WHAT MAN OR TERRORIST BEFORE HIM HAS DONE THESE THINGS?
FOR YOU SAY HE IS REGULAR AND THE REST OF THESE THINGS ARE NONSENSE
WELL MANY OF YOU ARE FACTUAL SO LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS OF WHAT HE IS DOING EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS REGULAR?

abu bakr al-baghdadi HE IS THE MAN.

I got my information from the bible. before he came i was watching i thought anti-christ was coming out of iran i was wrong. when this guy came to seen immediately my senses went off then i started watching him earnestly.

ALOT OF WHAT HE IS DOING IS PROPHESIED IN DANIEL

IM TELLING YOU THIS MAN IS ANTI-CHRIST WHAT HE IS DOING NO MAN HAS EVER DONE BEFORE NOT NO TERRORIST

Well, if this guy is the 'lawless man' of Rev. he's got a big problem. He hardly looks like a 'peacemaker' and in fact does not even try to look like he is.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...eader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-formerly/?page=all
"In April, two months before it launched the current offensive, the Islamic State took the unprecedented step of publishing a 400-page list of all its attacks — sort of an annual corporate report on murder and mayhem."

Nope, no white tux and definitely doesn't smell like a rose.

The bible says he will come in peacefully. That does not mean he will be peaceful. . Is he not preaching peace to his fighters? saying there is a reward for them in heaven? he is getting people to fight for him on the faith of islam. How else did you think he got those people from various nations to fight for him? The bible told us he would come in peacefully my bible uses the world quietly than peacefully but it is all the same. For he moves quitely him self though his people make many noise and he preaches peace to his followers. How else can he get people from far countries to fight and bow to him? tell me? if not by the peace of the faith of their vain religion. Its like he is flattering them as it was written in the bible.

What think he says fight for me or i will kill you to people of far countries? DID YOU WATCH HIS RECRIUTMENT VIDEOS BY HIS FIGHTERS. go on youtube and watch and understand how he is getting people from many nations to bow and fight for him

Tho the article is a conspiracy theory about abu- bakr its still something to think about but let us look at the facts
Great armies was swept from before him
He is commit a genocide right now as we speak.
He has gain much spoil and riches and provided wages for his people
United state,Netherlands,Australia,germany,france,philippines,syria,iraq,turkey,Indonessia, canada and other nations people are bowing to him he has fighters from these nations and some of them in the nation are bowing to him.

Maybe the same way Israel has people from all over the world in their army.
And the US has people from all over the world in their army. They became US citizens and support the US.
Because there are Muslim radicals from all over the world.

So tell me which man has done something like this in this manner in history? When empires came about kings before took it by force. He took iraq and syria by force but what about the rest of the nations? how did he get people to fight for him from different nations?

what king before him got citizens of various nations to fight for him with out even attacking their land yet? not to mention these are local citizens like me and you but they are fighting for and bowing to him.

TELL ME WHAT MAN OR TERRORIST BEFORE HIM HAS DONE THESE THINGS?
FOR YOU SAY HE IS REGULAR AND THE REST OF THESE THINGS ARE NONSENSE
WELL MANY OF YOU ARE FACTUAL SO LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS OF WHAT HE IS DOING EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS REGULAR?

Well, if this guy is the 'lawless man' of Rev. he's got a big problem. He hardly looks like a 'peacemaker' and in fact does not even try to look like he is.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...eader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-formerly/?page=all
"In April, two months before it launched the current offensive, the Islamic State took the unprecedented step of publishing a 400-page list of all its attacks — sort of an annual corporate report on murder and mayhem."

Nope, no white tux and definitely doesn't smell like a rose.
i really hope u understand

as it is written in the scripture.

Daniel 11 21
And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Maybe the same way Israel has people from all over the world in their army.
And the US has people from all over the world in their army. They became US citizens and support the US.
Because there are Muslim radicals from all over the world.

ok so explain the genocide?
explain the destruction of jonahs tomb?
explain how a terrorist has americans fighting for him.
A TERRORIST AGAIN HAS AMERICANS FIGHTING FOR HIM
explain that tell me how is that regular not to mention them of many nations bowing to him as well
explain this.

Tho there are muslim radicals all over the world like you say

TELL ME WHICH MAN BEFORE HIM GATHERED THEM ALL TOGETHER?

GIVE ME A NAME OF A TERRORIST THAT HAD AMERICANS EUROPEANS, TURKS,CONADIANS AND MANY OTHER NATIONS PEOPLE THROWING UP FLAGS OF HIM, BOWING TO HIM AND FIGHTING FOR HIM.

WHO DID THAT NAME THE TERRORIST. DID BIN LADEN? WHAT ABOUT SADDAM HUSSIEN

NOT EVEN HITLER DID WHAT THIS MAN DID FOR HITLER TRIED TO GENOCIDE ALL JEWS

BUT THIS MAN NOT ONLY WILL DESTROY ALL JEWS
BUT HAS PEOPLE FROM MANY NATIONS THAT CONSIDERS HIM AN ENEMY BOWING TO HIM

EVER WONDER WHY AMERICA DOES NOTHING? TELL ME THIS IS NORMAL?

ok so explain the genocide?
explain the destruction of jonahs tomb?
explain how a terrorist has americans fighting for him.
A TERRORIST AGAIN HAS AMERICANS FIGHTING FOR HIM
explain that tell me how is that regular not to mention them of many nations bowing to him as well
explain this.

I just did.
There are AMERICANS in the Israeli army.
By your thinking that means the nation of the USA is bowing to Israel.

The geographical local of a person does not necessary control what they believe.

Have you been reading the tidings?
are you ignorant to what this man is doing?
This man has nations bowing to him. people in nations
behold there was an article that states the nations are secretly working together with him.
did not the lord say these have one mind and shall give their strength unto the beast?

check out this article just found

http://www.abna.ir/english/service/important/archive/2014/08/07/629591/story.html

here is a quote out of the article

American plan, Israeli and British, aims to collect a majority of the world's Mujahideen extremists within one organization, to spread chaos in the Middle East and the destruction of nations, which gives Israel and the Western world, a greater opportunity to control the wealth of the region.

these things are regular correct? this man is average man correct?
The leader of ISIS is a Biblical nobody - and calling me ignorant is NOT going to change that fact.

The leader of ISIS is a Biblical nobody - and calling me ignorant is NOT going to change that fact.
Ok you know just watch man. just watch is all im saying for that man is going to become so powerful and he is going to kill all of the elect save the remnant.

all im saying to you all is watch and when you see the time of the mark just dont take it.
we have different beliefs concerning scripture which is true but one is correct and one of us is wrong but it does not matter all that matter is we do what the lord says and watch for his comming and im telling you in the name of jesus our lord.

WATCH THAT MAN

UNO i believe that the reason why many of you do not believe anti-christ can not be in your time is you all believe that anti-christ will reign in the last half of the 7 year tribulation. and some people believe that they will be raptured up before anti-christ will reign therefore some say in their hearts the abomination of desolation can not be in their time because we are still here.

but yet what they do not seem to understand is the bible is also for reproofs and corrections and i say this in humbleness of heart and sincere speaking.
Just because many believe how the last days should be concerning the scriptures does not mean it will be how they believed it to be.

Remember in jesus day the scribes was confused about him because what was written in the scriptures did not happen how they thought it would.

ALL IM SAYING TO YOU ALL IS THIS. HAVE AN OPEN EAR DONT JUST BLOCK OUT ALL OTHER POSSIBILITIES OF HOW THE END WILL BE CONCERNING THE SCRIPTURES.

for remember in the last days alot of people is not going to know what is going on and many that call them selves christians will be harden. Because what they believe the scriptures to be.

Not saying because you do not believe you are harden but i am saying do not block out all other possibilities to how the end will happen concerning the scriptures so that that day over take you as a theif because of your lack of belief. and because of your belief you did not watch earnestly for you say in your heart this has to happen first before anti-christ comes etc.

JUST WATCH

Ok you know just watch man. just watch is all im saying for that man is going to become so powerful and he is going to kill all of the elect save the remnant.

all im saying to you all is watch and when you see the time of the mark just dont take it.
we have different beliefs concerning scripture which is true but one is correct and one of us is wrong but it does not matter all that matter is we do what the lord says and watch for his comming and im telling you in the name of jesus our lord.

WATCH THAT MAN
Jesus Christ is NOT coming until He ends the Tribulation, which has NOT started yet.
Much, if not most, of what you are saying, is wrong.
You are expecting the antichrist to arrive on the scene as a war-mongering monster. On the contrary, he will be a peace loving "good guy", who can fix ALL of the world's problems. Because of his influence, the entire world will be at peace until something completely unexpected happens - GOD will cause those peace treaties to be broken, which will lead to WWIII, the near annihilation of the human race, and the return of Jesus Christ, in all of His glory for all to see.

Back