Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

7th day adventist. Are they a cult?

oscar3 said:
Destiny
Why are you being so judgemental? Atleast I recognize Jesus as God and am not ashamed of the Gospel like you are. You can't even stand up for the truth of the deity of Christ and I am guessing its because you too are not saved. IMO
"At least" indeed, oscar.
Do you think because you recite or believe a specific doctrine that your salvation is secure? If so, someone has terribly mislead you.
If you are saved at all it is through grace and mercy and not of yourself. If the fruit of repentance isn't evident through obedience, then you are only kidding yourself.
You seem to sit in the seat of Jesus Christ and move form topic to topic heaping condemnation and accusation on most of the people you come in contact with on this forum. Do you dare to say things that Jesus Himself never pronounced?
I hate your meanspirited condemning vigilante brand of "christianity", and i'll have no part in it because it pushes others away instead of draws others near .
"If I speak in the tongues of men and angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a tinkling symbol."

You see, oscar, you have become a sounding brass and a tinkling symbol to most on this forum, and because of your blind unrighteous judgmentalism, you have lost all credibility.
You are blinded by your pride into thinking it is because you represent Jesus Christ; God forbid, even a babe knows better than that.
You claim to be born again, yet you show no mercy.
You claim to be born again, yet you show no love.
You claim to be born again, yet you give no hope, only condemnation.
You claim to be born again, yet you bring chaos and disobedience here instead of peace.
You show No kindness,
You show No gentleness,
and, no self control.

Tell me please, why should I believe YOU are born again???

Back