Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] 90 day Scripture challenge :-)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
a cousin emailed me and suggested that I read Scripture for the next 90 days, and try to remember verses that I can apply when the enemy (and...in my case...much of my community, lol) attack. and so...

yeah. I'm on it! I thought I'd post to also encourage some of you who have encouraged me to do the same, or maybe to encourage other struggling believers out there to give it a try. I think it's gonna be -awesome- :)

a cousin emailed me and suggested that I read Scripture for the next 90 days, and try to remember verses that I can apply when the enemy (and...in my case...much of my community, lol) attack. and so...

yeah. I'm on it! I thought I'd post to also encourage some of you who have encouraged me to do the same, or maybe to encourage other struggling believers out there to give it a try. I think it's gonna be -awesome- :)

Well praise God!!!! Go for it!!!! 👏

i'll do it with you - this is a powerful thing to do - i personalize all scripture to help me take hold of it

no weapon formed against me shall prosper - all that rise up against me fall and surrender are silenced and condemned Isaiah 54:17

i am blessed of the Lord and His favor surrounds me like a shield - Psalm 5:12

God makes even my enemies be at peace with me - Proverbs 16:7

when the enemy comes at me in one direction by God's power he ends up fleeing in terror away form me in 7 directions - Deuteronomy 28:7-9

i don't wrestle people but principalities and powers - Ephesians 6:12

i resist the devil and he flees in terror - James 4:7

i am righteous by God's gift of righteousness not of my own worthiness - Romans 5:17 - Ephesians 2:8-9

What if we all share verses together here that we read while doing this. When you read one it down and post it here.
Always pray fir guidance before you read.

If satan tries to put doubt in my mind some verse cones to mind that is spot on. We are told The Holy Spirit will di this, and He does.
Another thing I do is remind myself of all the namy things God has done for me.
InNatthew 28:20 Jesus said "... I am with you even to the end of the age."

Back