Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Blessing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Knotical

Shepherd of the Knotical kid-farm
So, apparently facebook crashed today. Honesltly, I have been a bit too addicted to that stupid app. This is really a blessing as it forces me to do other things than mindlessly scroll around on there.

I didn’t try logging into it during the day, so I don’t know if I was affected, but I was able to login in the evening. If it wasn’t for some extended family and such, I would get rid of FB. I really don’t like it anymore.

It was only down for a couple hours yesterday morning. And it appears to only have affected some people using smart devices, as it still worked on PC.

It was still a nice break.

I agree, if it weren't for keeping in touch with people I would not, or could not, through other means, I would not have any problem getting rid of it.

So, apparently facebook crashed today. Honesltly, I have been a bit too addicted to that stupid app. This is really a blessing as it forces me to do other things than mindlessly scroll around on there.
I know I too have somewhat of an addiction. Seems I'm always scrolling through that app even though there's little that really catches my eye. Like Free the only real value I get from it is the connection to friends, family, and because I need it to access our church FB page to copy the livestreamed worship services to our church website.

Last edited:
I usually only check it out in the evening to see what family and friends are up to. I find it to be a great platform for spreading the word of God or encouraging others. But on the downside to many like to air their personal lives that should be kept to themselves.

Back