Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Prophetic Warning for Christians

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
greetings
I'm not going to argue my friend, I was already correct it was John, seek and find, they say words may not be enough, they say seeing is not enough, let touch it, let me examine it, I shall judge what is true
the opposite of the King James Bible is the Quran I know both

R-19.jpg
So basically you are not going to show the scriptures that say seven year tribulation period or that of Islam and Jihad attacking. Okie dokie then. It's just ones own words when they can not provide factual proof in the scriptures. I was really hoping you would show me/us something we might have missed in the scriptures, but oh well.

So basically you are not going to show the scriptures that say seven year tribulation period or that of Islam and Jihad attacking. Okie dokie then. It's just ones own words when they can not provide factual proof in the scriptures. I was really hoping you would show me/us something we might have missed in the scriptures, but oh well.
Greeting
I understand they say Doubt is the beginning of wisdom, you need to understand what I have given, plus the information is over a thousand pages of studies
59340339590a2a897905e261aa44c652-quotes-about-teachers-teaching-quotes.jpg

Greeting
I understand they say Doubt is the beginning of wisdom, you need to understand what I have given, plus the information is over a thousand pages of studies
59340339590a2a897905e261aa44c652-quotes-about-teachers-teaching-quotes.jpg
No, a teacher is one who teaches giving the proper information for what others ask of them. Sir, you are not a teacher as all you need to do is to provide the scriptures I asked for that speak about a seven year tribulation period so whatever you present without scripture is discredited for our learning.

No, a teacher is one who teaches giving the proper information for what others ask of them. Sir, you are not a teacher as all you need to do is to provide the scriptures I asked for that speak about a seven year tribulation period so whatever you present without scripture is discredited for our learning.
Greetings
if I may
it would be senseless for me to challenge your intellect but I like word puzzles, if you believe what know, it's not me to judge, and for not being a teacher

My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
For we all stumble on many things. If anyone does not stumble in words, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths so that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
Even so, the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; it is set on fire by hell.
For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
With it, we bless our God and Father, and with it, we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
James 3:1-10 (NKJV)

Greetings
if I may
it would be senseless for me to challenge your intellect but I like word puzzles, if you believe what know, it's not me to judge, and for not being a teacher

My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
For we all stumble on many things. If anyone does not stumble in words, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
Indeed, we put bits in horses' mouths so that they may obey us, and we turn their whole body.
Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
Even so, the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; it is set on fire by hell.
For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
With it, we bless our God and Father, and with it, we curse men, who have been made in the similitude of God.
Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be so.
James 3:1-10 (NKJV)
Word puzzles have no meaning when there is no solution to the puzzle. Since you can not answer my question I will bid you a good evening.

TheWordIsOne I went back through this thread and you have yet to show us what this prophetic warning is all about in your OP or even found in scripture. You do not answer our questions and it makes me wonder what is your agenda as all of this is nothing more then gibberish put together by a delusion mind.

What does Euro Lydon from the Sex Pistols have to do with another name for Noah's flood. There is nothing to gain from this thread other than other members conversing with each other as all you do is beat about the bush when we try to converse with you refusing to be straightforward in answering our questions.

Pro 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
Pro 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

I use these two verses to show how this thread makes no sense to any of us as you have not showed us anything, except your own opinions which does not teach, but a fool that follows after opinions thinking they are truth.
I'm sorry as in the past you and I use to agree on many things, but there is something different about you right now that just doesn't sit well with me.

TheWordIsOne I went back through this thread and you have yet to show us what this prophetic warning is all about in your OP or even found in scripture. You do not answer our questions and it makes me wonder what is your agenda as all of this is nothing more then gibberish put together by a delusion mind.

What does Euro Lydon from the Sex Pistols have to do with another name for Noah's flood. There is nothing to gain from this thread other than other members conversing with each other as all you do is beat about the bush when we try to converse with you refusing to be straightforward in answering our questions.

Pro 14:7 Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.
Pro 14:8 The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

I use these two verses to show how this thread makes no sense to any of us as you have not showed us anything, except your own opinions which does not teach, but a fool that follows after opinions thinking they are truth.
I'm sorry as in the past you and I use to agree on many things, but there is something different about you right now that just doesn't sit well with me.
Greeting
very interesting

The sometime in the Future
In Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

The Peace Treaty between Palestine and Israel
After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.
The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”

After seven years, of tribulation (3 ½ years) and a war in the middle (3 ½ years) the war was a “cease-fire".
A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.

this is between Islam Palestine and Israel, Isaiah 63: 18; Daniel 8: 13; Zechariah 12: 3.
They will fall by the edge of the sword.

Islamic has its traditions in Mecca, as the Vatican has theirs they have something in common

from the A "jihad” follows a caliphate, the Ant-Christ will manifest the Quran show us who is the Ant-Christ
The Ant-Christ does not have a name but a title a symbol
I have studied Islamic traditions and compare them with the word of God, this tells me the future

And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Love is all I know
Cute-Merino-Sheep-Lamb-1024x683.webp

Last edited:
The Rock
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Picture1.jpg

Matthew 16:18-19 (NKJV)
The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.
As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
( 1 Corinthians 15:47-49)
Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
(Matthew 5:8)
Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
(2Corinthians 7:1)
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Ephesians 5:5
But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
(Revelation 21:27)
They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.
(Revelation 22:4)
If anyone defiles
the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
(1 Corinthians 3:17-20)

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
(1 Corinthians 6:19)
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?
For you are the temples of the living God.
As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
(2 Corinthians 6:16)

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
(1 Peter 2:4-5)
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
(Jeremiah 31:33)
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,
in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
(Ephesians 2:19-22)
Picture2.jpg

As living stones
Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."

(1 Peter 2:4-6)

Last edited:
The Peace Treaty between Palestine and Israel
After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.
The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”

After seven years, of tribulation (3 ½ years) and a war in the middle (3 ½ years) the war was a “cease-fire".
A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
This is exactly what I have been talking about, but when I ask you for specific scripture to back this up all you do is evade giving them to me/us when we ask for them.

A jihad means a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam as they are called infidels that do not believe in Mohammed who wrote the Quran and their false god Allah as it's all about a holy war. The end to sacrifice and offering was finished with the sacrifice Christ made for everyone. The Dome of the Rock will never be given back to the Jews for any third Temple as the Temple of God is now within those who are His own. The Dome of the rock is even now being refurbished for the son of perdition to take his literal seat in the end of days for 3 1/2 years, not seven, causing the abomination that causes desolation that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 and further explained in Rev 13, 17 and 18.

The prophetic warnings were already given by Jesus as what is written as an outline in Matthew 24 and revealed in the book of Revelation. Comparing OT prophecies with those ones that have already been fulfilled so far and those yet to be fulfilled during the sounding of the seven trumpets, seven vial judgements and then the return of Christ on the last day. To go above that is only speculations without and factual proof, but only following that of carnal understandings that lead many down a wrong path as it becomes a stumbling block to those with little knowledge and are acceptable to those things that others try to teach without knowing how to discern the spirits that are teaching us. I've been studying Revelation for over forty years, but yet when I wrote my book on it I tries to keep it simple in understanding presenting all the facts with scripture and history, but yet there is so much more to learn as no one can exhaust it all.

This is exactly what I have been talking about, but when I ask you for specific scripture to back this up all you do is evade giving them to me/us when we ask for them.

A jihad means a struggle or fight against the enemies of Islam as they are called infidels that do not believe in Mohammed who wrote the Quran and their false god Allah as it's all about a holy war. The end to sacrifice and offering was finished with the sacrifice Christ made for everyone. The Dome of the Rock will never be given back to the Jews for any third Temple as the Temple of God is now within those who are His own. The Dome of the rock is even now being refurbished for the son of perdition to take his literal seat in the end of days for 3 1/2 years, not seven, causing the abomination that causes desolation that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 and further explained in Rev 13, 17 and 18.

The prophetic warnings were already given by Jesus as what is written as an outline in Matthew 24 and revealed in the book of Revelation. Comparing OT prophecies with those ones that have already been fulfilled so far and those yet to be fulfilled during the sounding of the seven trumpets, seven vial judgements and then the return of Christ on the last day. To go above that is only speculations without and factual proof, but only following that of carnal understandings that lead many down a wrong path as it becomes a stumbling block to those with little knowledge and are acceptable to those things that others try to teach without knowing how to discern the spirits that are teaching us. I've been studying Revelation for over forty years, but yet when I wrote my book on it I tries to keep it simple in understanding presenting all the facts with scripture and history, but yet there is so much more to learn as no one can exhaust it all.
Greetings
I try to tell you, things are not easy on the internet because the word can be diluted

kindness

The Rock
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Picture1.jpg

Matthew 16:18-19 (NKJV)
The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.
As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
( 1 Corinthians 15:47-49)
Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
(Matthew 5:8)
Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
(2Corinthians 7:1)
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Ephesians 5:5
But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
(Revelation 21:27)
They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.
(Revelation 22:4)
If anyone defiles
the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
(1 Corinthians 3:17-20)

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
(1 Corinthians 6:19)
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?
For you are the temples of the living God.
As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
(2 Corinthians 6:16)

(1 Peter 2:4-5)
But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
(Jeremiah 31:33)
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,
in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.
(Ephesians 2:19-22)
Picture2.jpg

As living stones

Therefore it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."

(1 Peter 2:4-6)
None of this has anything to do with your opening post. I could give a list of scriptures that would seem foolish (not that scripture is foolish) to that of what is being discussed and it would be nothing but gibberish foolishness as in what you are doing.

Prove to me you are not a troll as none of what you have given makes any sense to any of us as you are trying to make scripture line up with what you say and it does not work that way, especially with those who are seasoned in the word of God.

Greetings
I try to tell you, things are not easy on the internet because the word can be diluted

kindness
The world is diluted because of the false prophets that are found within this world as Satan has quite the foothold on many who hold no truth. People are being led about like a bull with a ring in its nose.

None of this has anything to do with your opening post. I could give a list of scriptures that would seem foolish (not that scripture is foolish) to that of what is being discussed and it would be nothing but gibberish foolishness as in what you are doing.

Prove to me you are not a troll as none of what you have given makes any sense to any of us as you are trying to make scripture line up with what you say and it does not work that way, especially with those who are seasoned in the word of God.
greetings
I do not have to justify myself to anyone
1 Corinthians 4: 3-4; 1 Corinthians 1 -8

greetings
I do not have to justify myself to anyone
1 Corinthians 4: 3-4; 1 Corinthians 1 -8
Um, yes you do when you make a thread trying to teach others about prophetic warnings, but can't justify what you say like Paul did by sharing the teachings of the Gospel with others. No one is judging you, but only want to discuss with you, but you are not opened for fair discussions when you can not give us your sources nor scripture to back up what you say so we can discuss them with you. It only becomes one sided hear say that only leads to empty word foolishness.

Here is the beginning of your OP:
Greetings
this might be a little hard and overwhelming, but it's reality. I give you this information because it is my duty as a Christian, for my fellow Christians to understand what Christians really go through every day.

What information have you given other then the same old hear say about Islam and jihad that is nothing more than theories that have been handed down for years. There is no truth to back any of this up and no scripture that even speaks about Islam and jihad. Islam and jihad are very real enemies against Jews and Christians, but they play a part of end time events, but only a very small part compared to the beast out of the sea who gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition/last antichrist/false prophet.

Greetings
if I may

The Story of the Dog and the Wolf
dark-dogs.jpg
dog.jpg
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
Matthew 7:15

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Matthew 10:16

But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them.
John 10:12-13

The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep.
John 10: 14

Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
Acts 20:28

For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:29

Also from among you men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves.
Acts 20:30

Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn every night and day with tears.
Acts 20:31

Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, and beware of mutilation!
Philippians 3:2

For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh, Philippians 3:3

though I also might have confidence in the flesh. If anyone else thinks he may have confidence in the flesh, I more so: Philippians 3:4

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;
Psalm 22:16

I can count all my bones. My enemies stare at me and gloat.
Psalm 22:17

But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. Revelation 22:15

"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star."
Revelation 22:16

The last prophet was John Baptist and Jesus. Servants of God are disciples. The thread is about moral degeneration in last days, second Timothy chapter 3. The moral decay in America and world, is leading up to arrival of Antichrist near future, Duertonmomy chapter 32. The false rock is antichrist.

Back