Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Prophetic Warning for Christians

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Greetings
if I may
What are 3 1/2 weeks? Of seven weeks
in the middle of seven years, a “cease-fire". A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”
download-4.jpg

After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, is to make war, it is not a “holy war.

The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” follows a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”
Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)

Part #1 of 3
Read Revelation 17. a hint!
The son of perdition is a phrase associated with a demonical title that appears in the New Testament. Perdition is mainly a religious concept from Christianity that means eternal damnation.

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel's prophesy of the son of perdition in the end of days that reigns for 42 months after the sounding of the seventh trumpet is cross referenced with 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; 1John 2:18-19 and Rev 13 as the beast out of the earth causing all to take the mark of this beast/false prophet/son of perdition/last antichrist. This is all after the workings of Satan who will deceive the very elect of God if possible.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

I believe this verse is speaking of Judas Iscariot fulfilling the scripture of Christ crucifixion as the Isaiah 53 prophecy being fulfilled.

2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Speaking again of the son of perdition, but unlike Judas this last one opposes and exalts himself above God showing he is God as being the last antichrist/false prophet.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Jesus forewarned us that many will come to deceive us, as even now many are falling away from truth. Jesus also said that we who are His own will know the true sign of Christ coming by the signs He gave us to watch for in Matthew 24:29-31. The sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken and then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven who at that time sends His angels out to the four corners of the world as we are then caught up to meet Him in the air and ever more will be with Him. Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

By study the scriptures we read in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 Jesus is saying, Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first. Even now we are seeing a greater falling away from truth as many false Christ and false prophets are in the world within over 5000 various religions in the world that are not of God, but by the workings of Satan preaching another gospel, a gospel of deception and damnation.

2Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

There is much speculation of who this son of perdition will be as even I have my belief in who it is, but the main thing is to know that even now he is in the world and will be revealed in the end of days when he takes a literal seat in Jerusalem.

This is a "prophetic warning" to anyone responding to this guys posts:

You are being trolled, Lol.
greetings
I give you these words
pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thess 5:19 Do not quench the Spirit.

1 Thess 5:20 Do not despise prophecies.

1 Thess 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Abstain from every form of evil.
360-F-107921972-UMag-ZX2-M7-Hv-Abw-X2-APd-EFx-BPj-IAx-Pahk.jpg

Do not despise prophecies I say Test all things; hold fast what is good

the Temple Mount conflict
May 14, 1948. - May 14, 2023= 75 Years have passed, could be any day now
70 weeks of Daniel
no one is not going anywhere all must go to the Tribulation
Please show us the source you have used for this. Plus there is nowhere in scripture that mentions anything about a seven year tribulation period.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, not a seven year tribulation, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.
[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

No where in scripture does it mention a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's fierce wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.

the time of the end will be when Israel built the Third Temple, and then the antichrist revealed
all those events are already taken place
Ezra 6:14-15 the Jews did not build the second Temple according to the vision Ezekiel received, Ezekiel 40-48. Instead, God commanded his prophets Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi not to build the Temple according to Ezekiel's vision because it was intended to be an everlasting edifice connected with everlasting redemption, something the Israelites were not ready to receive after their exile from Babylon.

When the Jewish people emerged from exile at the decree of Babylon's King Cyrus their repentance was only partial and many of the Jews remained under foreign rule. The second Temple was built under Ezra’s leadership and Israel continued practicing Judaism and their Temple was desecrated as part of an effort to impose Greek-oriented culture and customs on the entire population. Roman rule refurbished the temple as Herod, Romans vassal king, rules the land of Israel. In 70 A.D. the Temple is once again destroyed. The Temple Mount was taken over in 691 A.D. as the Arab nation built the Dome of the Rock and there has not been any other Temple built since that time on the original Temple Mount.

The cornerstone for the new Temple was brought to Jerusalem on May 21, 2009 and still remains on the street. "Jerusalem Day" in 1967 was to celebrate the liberation of the Temple Mount, but there is a problem there as the Dome of the Rock sits on the Temple Mount. Baruch Ben-Yosel , chairman of the Movement to Restore the Temple, made it clear that the Temple had to be built in the exact spot where the Dome of the Rock sits.

There will never be a third Temple built by hands, Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24. When the veil of the Temple was torn from top to bottom after Jesus gave up the ghost, Matthew 27:50, 51, this symbolized that the sacrifice of Jesus and the shedding of his blood was now made for the atonement of sin and that all, Jew and Gentile, can come before Him as He is the only way to the Father, John 14:6.

There is no more veil for the Priest to enter into the Holy of Holies once a year to make atonement for Israel's sin, nor is there any more animal sacrifices as we are no longer under the Old Covenant nor the preaching of the law, but are under a new and better covenant of Gods grace through Christ Jesus as our High Priest, Hebrews 4:14-16. Jesus prophesied of the Temple being desolate and that no one will see Him again until His time comes meaning when He returns on the last day, Matthew 24:1, 2; Luke 13:34, 35, John 6:40.

God no longer dwells in a Temple made by hands, Acts 7:48, 49, and this is why God left it desolate all these years when it was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD, Hebews 9:11-28; 10:1-4. Now the Dome of the Rock sits on the Temple Mount and was built around 692 AD. The Muslims will never give it over to Israel, plus the Dome of the Rock is being refurbished for the son of perdition (not a Muslim man) to come and sit on his throne on the very Temple Mount of God and will cause a great falling away from truth, Isaiah 14:12-14; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.

Jesus fulfilled everything the temple stood for being the last sacrifical lamb taking away all the sin of the world. God no longer dwells in a temple made by hands, Acts 7:48-50; 17:22-31; Hebrews 10:7-18

Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The church, (body of Christ) is the temple where God dwells by His Holy Spirit, Zechariah 6:9-15 (prophecy of coming Messiah); 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17; Ephesians 2:19-22, Galatians 3:19-29.

In 70AD the second temple was destroyed and put an end to the temple made by hands and the sacrifices made there. The Temple of God now dwells in all who are Spiritually born again and indwelled with the Holy Spirit, John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9, 10.

Possible. But would a troll expend all that time and effort?
Greetings
OIP-2.jpg

He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
Matt 13:9 (NKJV)

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "
Rev 3:22

If I may
I ask anyone, which church is yours out of the seven?
giphy-62.gif

I would not say he is a troll, but these are the things TheWordIsOne believes and shares with others, just like how we believe and share with others. By using scripture we can discuss our differences, but yet need to respect the views of others even if we disagree.

Greetings
OIP-2.jpg

He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
Matt 13:9 (NKJV)

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." ' "
Rev 3:22

If I may
I ask anyone, which church is yours out of the seven?
giphy-62.gif
Everyone posts what they believe is right. Sometimes opinions change when challenged:

While I hope to change minds (or be changed if I'm wrong), I enjoy proving my position has scriptural support better than my opposition.

I post for the challenge of defending my beliefs, most disagree with them.

However, dialogue often uncovers perspectives I didn't see, or information I never considered. That is why engaging with others pays off.

I have learned much from posters here, often because they forced me to see things from a distinct perspective which uncovered other ideas neither of us discussed.

I should mention the benefit I get from posting here more often, its fun dialoguing with others.

A wise man will hear and increase learning, And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel, (Prov. 1:5 NKJ)

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. (Prov. 9:9 NKJ)

Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid. (Prov. 12:1 NKJ
)

Permit I make one suggestion

Study what people are sharing with you and dialogue with them whether you agree or disagree.

Not only is it intellectually rewarding to learn new ideas and scriptures, but the intellectual challenge of defending your own beliefs can be fun.

And then others will know you aren't trolling.

Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. (Prov. 9:8 NKJ)

Last edited:
Ezra 6:14-15 the Jews did not build the second Temple according to the vision Ezekiel received, Ezekiel 40-48. Instead, God commanded his prophets Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi not to build the Temple according to Ezekiel's vision because it was intended to be an everlasting edifice connected with everlasting redemption, something the Israelites were not ready to receive after their exile from Babylon.

When the Jewish people emerged from exile at the decree of Babylon's King Cyrus their repentance was only partial and many of the Jews remained under foreign rule. The second Temple was built under Ezra’s leadership and Israel continued practicing Judaism and their Temple was desecrated as part of an effort to impose Greek-oriented culture and customs on the entire population. Roman rule refurbished the temple as Herod, Romans vassal king, rules the land of Israel. In 70 A.D. the Temple is once again destroyed. The Temple Mount was taken over in 691 A.D. as the Arab nation built the Dome of the Rock and there has not been any other Temple built since that time on the original Temple Mount.

The cornerstone for the new Temple was brought to Jerusalem on May 21, 2009 and still remains on the street. "Jerusalem Day" in 1967 was to celebrate the liberation of the Temple Mount, but there is a problem there as the Dome of the Rock sits on the Temple Mount. Baruch Ben-Yosel , chairman of the Movement to Restore the Temple, made it clear that the Temple had to be built in the exact spot where the Dome of the Rock sits.

There will never be a third Temple built by hands, Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24. When the veil of the Temple was torn from top to bottom after Jesus gave up the ghost, Matthew 27:50, 51, this symbolized that the sacrifice of Jesus and the shedding of his blood was now made for the atonement of sin and that all, Jew and Gentile, can come before Him as He is the only way to the Father, John 14:6.

There is no more veil for the Priest to enter into the Holy of Holies once a year to make atonement for Israel's sin, nor is there any more animal sacrifices as we are no longer under the Old Covenant nor the preaching of the law, but are under a new and better covenant of Gods grace through Christ Jesus as our High Priest, Hebrews 4:14-16. Jesus prophesied of the Temple being desolate and that no one will see Him again until His time comes meaning when He returns on the last day, Matthew 24:1, 2; Luke 13:34, 35, John 6:40.

God no longer dwells in a Temple made by hands, Acts 7:48, 49, and this is why God left it desolate all these years when it was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD, Hebews 9:11-28; 10:1-4. Now the Dome of the Rock sits on the Temple Mount and was built around 692 AD. The Muslims will never give it over to Israel, plus the Dome of the Rock is being refurbished for the son of perdition (not a Muslim man) to come and sit on his throne on the very Temple Mount of God and will cause a great falling away from truth, Isaiah 14:12-14; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.

Jesus fulfilled everything the temple stood for being the last sacrifical lamb taking away all the sin of the world. God no longer dwells in a temple made by hands, Acts 7:48-50; 17:22-31; Hebrews 10:7-18

Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The church, (body of Christ) is the temple where God dwells by His Holy Spirit, Zechariah 6:9-15 (prophecy of coming Messiah); 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17; Ephesians 2:19-22, Galatians 3:19-29.

In 70AD the second temple was destroyed and put an end to the temple made by hands and the sacrifices made there. The Temple of God now dwells in all who are Spiritually born again and indwelled with the Holy Spirit, John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9, 10.
Greetings
If I may just a little I know
The spiritual third temple

Jer 30:17-20 (NKJV)
There is a physical temple and a spiritual temple.

The Lord says I will restore a spiritual temple.
Jeremiah 33:6 (NKJV)
Jeremiah30:1-3 (NKJV)

The physical third temple's future events
Israel will restore a physical temple at a future event.

Daniel 12:10-11 (NKJV) (NKJV)
Satan's reason to set up, his throne, by the hands of men on earth, and he removes all daily sacrifice, after 3 2/1 years for the seven years and exalts himself in the flesh as god above all

Isaiah 14: 13
In Daniel 11:33-35 (NKJV) (a season)

Matt 24:15-22 (NKJV) " the 'abomination of desolation
standing in a holy place", man-made
This means in a future event Israel will rebuild the third temple or the Lord allowed it for what reason?
Matthew 24 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
(Euro Lydon)
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NKJV) exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Future events
Revelation 11:1-2
For then there will be Great Tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

In reference to Noah's flood, the Great Flood 0r what is called Euro Lydon

Everyone posts what they believe is right. Sometimes opinions change when challenged:

While I hope to change minds (or be changed if I'm wrong), I enjoy proving my position has scriptural support better than my opposition.

I post for the challenge of defending my beliefs, most disagree with them.

However, dialogue often uncovers perspectives I didn't see, or information I never considered. That is why engaging with others pays off:

A wise man will hear and increase learning, And a man of understanding will attain wise counsel, (Prov. 1:5 NKJ)

Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. (Prov. 9:9 NKJ)

Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid. (Prov. 12:1 NKJ
)

Permit I make one suggestion

Study what people are sharing with you and dialogue with them whether you agree or disagree.

Not only is it intellectually rewarding to learn new ideas and scriptures, but the intellectual challenge of defending your own beliefs can be fun.

And then others will know you aren't trolling.

Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wisan, and he will love you. (Prov. 9:8 NKJ)
greetings
I've Been called many names, I forgive them

"Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Are those just weaned from milk? Are those just drawn from the breasts?
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little."
For with stammering lips and another tongue, He will speak to this people,
To whom He said, "This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest," And, "This is the refreshing"; Yet they would not hear.
But the word of the Lord was to them, "Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little," That they might go and fall backward, and be broken And snared and caught.
Isaiah 28:9-13 (NKJV)

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Heb 5:12-14 (NKJV)
young-leader.gif

greetings
I've Been called many names, I forgive them

"Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Are those just weaned from milk? Are those just drawn from the breasts?
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little."
For with stammering lips and another tongue, He will speak to this people,
To whom He said, "This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest," And, "This is the refreshing"; Yet they would not hear.
But the word of the Lord was to them, "Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little," That they might go and fall backward, and be broken And snared and caught.
Isaiah 28:9-13 (NKJV)

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Heb 5:12-14 (NKJV)
young-leader.gif
You "skimmed my post" and only a few words caught your attention, and off you went on a tangent.

Reread what I said, then question me about that.

No more irrelevant copy paste.

You "skimmed my post" and only a few words caught your attention, and off you went on a tangent.

Reread what I said, then question me about that.

No more irrelevant copy paste.
greetings
I understand, go with the flow
maybe I will introduce myself if I may
I live to love
images 4.jpg
Proverbs say
Proverbs 25:2-3 (KJV) It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
The heaven for height, the earth for depth, and the heart of kings are unsearchable.

Then in Corinthians, it said
1 Corinthians 2:11 (NKJV) For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

then in 1 Corinthians 2:10 (NKJV) But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

Proverbs say
Proverbs 9:9-12 (NKJV) Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
For by me, your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.
If you are wise, you are wise for yourself, And if you scoff, you will bear it alone."

For me, it was fear, of the Lord with great love
In Isaiah 28:9-10 (NKJV) "Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Are those just weaned from milk? Are those just drawn from the breasts?

my problem is speech defects like Moses
Isaiah 28:11-12 (NKJV) For with stammering lips and another tongue, He will speak to this people,
To whom He said, "This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest," And, "This is the refreshing", Yet they would not hear.

my problem
stammering lips and another tongue
I am bilingual

In Exodus 4:10-12 (NLT2) But Moses pleaded with the LORD, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.”
Sometimes in reading

Then the LORD asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it, not I, the LORD?
Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you on what to say.”

1 Corinthians 3: 1
I will but my testimony may be better to understand the person I am, it takes time for me
go with the flow :study

Hi TheWordIsOne

I'm usually the slow one around here, and I regularly prove it, but...

What is actually the "prophetic warning" in your OP?

God bless,
Ted
Greetings
Satan, in the Church but I may have been too abrupt
I am like a seeker, not a medium
images-51.jpg

Discerning of spirits
1 Cor 12:10

Last edited:
greetings
I understand, go with the flow
maybe I will introduce myself if I may
I live to love
images 4.jpg
Proverbs say
Proverbs 25:2-3 (KJV) It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
The heaven for height, the earth for depth, and the heart of kings are unsearchable.

Then in Corinthians, it said
1 Corinthians 2:11 (NKJV) For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

then in 1 Corinthians 2:10 (NKJV) But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

Proverbs say
Proverbs 9:9-12 (NKJV) Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
For by me, your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.
If you are wise, you are wise for yourself, And if you scoff, you will bear it alone."

For me, it was fear, of the Lord with great love
In Isaiah 28:9-10 (NKJV) "Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Are those just weaned from milk? Are those just drawn from the breasts?

my problem is speech defects like Moses
Isaiah 28:11-12 (NKJV) For with stammering lips and another tongue, He will speak to this people,
To whom He said, "This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest," And, "This is the refreshing", Yet they would not hear.

my problem
stammering lips and another tongue
I am bilingual

In Exodus 4:10-12 (NLT2) But Moses pleaded with the LORD, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.”
Sometimes in reading

Then the LORD asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it, not I, the LORD?
Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you on what to say.”

1 Corinthians 3: 1
I will but my testimony may be better to understand the person I am, it takes time for me
go with the flow :study
Wow. Not a hint of anything I said.

There was a time, when I was deep in experiential delusion, I couldn't hear other people, my mind was too occupied thinking about what I would say next. You remind me of that.

I awoke from that "stupor" only as the self-delusion dissipated:

Wow. Not a hint of anything I said.

There was a time, when I was deep in experiential delusion, I couldn't hear other people, my mind was too occupied thinking about what I would say next. You remind me of that.

I awoke from that "stupor" only as the self-delusion dissipated:

Greetings
well you are only human

Greetings
well you are only human
Yes, a happy human free of self-delusion so now I listen to what others say.

It is fun letting other people talk first, listening to their ideas.

Listening rather than talking is so rare people are pleasantly surprised when I do it. People become friendly, and their good opinion of me grows.

In fact, listening is necessary for companionship, for any friendly bonding.

Try it sometime, you'll be glad you did.

Yes, a happy human free of self-delusion so now I listen to what others say.

It is fun letting other people talk first, listening to their ideas.

Listening rather than talking is so rare people are pleasantly surprised when I do it. People become friendly, and their good opinion of me grows.

In fact, listening is necessary for companionship, for any friendly bonding.

Try it sometime, you'll be glad you did.
greetings
read my testimony, it would tell you about a person
do you know what a court jester is?

greetings
read my testimony, it would tell you about a person
do you know what a court jester is?
Are you describing yourself?

A jester, court jester, fool or joker was a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain guests during the medieval and Renaissance eras.

Where would I find your Testimony?

There is no entertainment value for us in your diatribes. Perhaps you are trolling, getting entertained fooling us?

Was Hidden-In-Him right?

Last edited:
Daniel 12:10-11 (NKJV) (NKJV)
Satan's reason to set up, his throne, by the hands of men on earth, and he removes all daily sacrifice, after 3 2/1 years for the seven years and exalts himself in the flesh as god above all

Isaiah 14: 13
In Daniel 11:33-35 (NKJV) (a season)
There is nothing in those scriptures you provided that says anything about a seven year period, plus Jesus is the final sacrifice for all sin in whom we now have life eternal through Him.

The seven year great tribulation, which is not found anywhere in scripture, was derived by mans misinterpretation of Daniel 9:24-27. This is what the Bible clearly reveals about the seventy weeks. From vs.24 to vs.27 was seventy weeks or 490 days (490 prophetic years when you add a day for a year principle), beginning with Ezra, Ezra chapter 1-6, rebuilding the temple to the time of the Messiah (Jesus Christ) being fulfilled in His birth, death and resurrection. In a sense it was a literal and spiritual temple that was being built. Ezra was teaching the people of the spiritual temple of God that indwelled in all that believed in God and of the coming of Messiah. There was actually a four hundred year span from Ezra till the birth of Jesus that God shut himself off from Israel because of their transgressions towards the Lord, Malachi Chapter 4, but saved a remnant that would believe in the coming of Messiah, Isaiah 10. As still today, God still waits for National Israel to repent and believe in the name of Jesus as they still follow Judaism.

Daniel 9:24-27 the Vision of the Seventy Weeks

Vs. 24 this verse shows us that the timing from Ezra to the cross was 490 days (490 Prophetic years) as within that time Ezra was reestablishing the law in Jerusalem until Jesus had fulfilled the end of transgression, made an end to sin, made reconciliation for iniquity and bring everlasting righteousness and to seal up the prophecy to fulfill parts of the law through the cross.

Vs. 25 from the time of the cross, which also means the last days, which includes what some like to separate and call “The Great Tribulation”, which is not mentioned anywhere in scripture and is not a separate event after the elect of God are caught up, but as the last days so we are in tribulation times until the end of the world as we know it, Acts 2:17; Hebrews 1:1,2; Matthew 24:4-31; Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:5-36. These are just some of the scriptures that support that we will go through all things of Rev Chapter 6-21. Everyone will have opportunity to come unto salvation through Jesus Christ if they would only believe until the door of salvation is closed when Jesus calls us and we meet him in the clouds, which after this time no one can be saved, Matthew 25:10.

Vs.26 after 434 years that end in the year AD29 shall Messiah be cut off. Jesus was crucified after he was baptized in AD 29 three and a half years later. Jesus was cut off (killed) by the people of the Romans under Vespasian their prince that the Pharisees, Sanhedrin and the high priest who have favor with that destroy the city and the sanctuary (meaning Christ) and the end thereof shall be with a flood (Gods wrath) that will put an end to abominations by desolation or in other words a ruin to evil deeds. Daniel 9:27 explains the definitions of desolation of abominations or the ruin of evil deeds. There is no actual Desolations of Abominations where a so called Antichrist (emphasis on the capitol "A") will take a literal throne, but the desolation will be when the son of perdition, being the false prophet/last antichrist, tries to take his throne in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45. Gods’ word never defines one great Antichrist, but says there are many antichrists, 1John2:18; 11 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 11:7. The seven years that some call the seven year tribulation means three and a half years beginning with the first six seals being the beginning of sorrows (first woe). The last three and a half years starting with the (second woe) with the sounding of the first trumpet and ending with the seventh trumpet that includes everything else written in Revelations that includes the time of Christ return for His Bride in Rev 19 up to the end when Satan is cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet and ends with the new Jerusalem being ushered down as then we will be with the Lord forever.

Vs.27 the 70th seven began with Christ baptism in AD 29 and three years later at the end of the first half of the 70th seven sacrifices and offering ceased because Christ hung on the cross. From the giving of the law in 458BC when Ezra went to establish the law, or to rebuild the spiritual city right to the cross where the first 69 sevens. The 70th seven is from the time of the cross until Jesus comes back in the air to call his Bride home and for the overspreading of abominations he will make desolate, or make an end to all who would not believe.

During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times. The last siege and destruction of the 2nd Temple and the wall was in 70AD as a revolt led by Titus as he broke through the walls and destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem. The wall and the Temple were never rebuilt, nor will it be in the future. The Temple mount laid waste until the Dome of the Rock was built on it in 691AD by the caliph Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan. The Islamic control over the Dome of the Rock will never surrender the original temple mount back to the Jews.

The last decree to build and restore Jerusalem, including the building of the second Temple that took 49 days/49 prophetic years, came around 538BC with the decree given to Ezra by King Cyrus. Through much oppositions the city, walls and the second Temple were completed on the third day of the month Adar, which was in the sixth year of the reign of King Darius II around 417BC as he reigned from 423BC to 404BC, Ezra Chapter 1-6. This was part of the vision given to Daniel as the full prophecy given to him is found in Daniel Chapters 9-12.

During the first six trumpets we read all the destruction that will befall earth and its inhabitants during God's great wrath being poured out into the world on those who are none of Christ as they refuse to repent. This will be worldwide which will cause much chaos and great fear in the hearts of those who have no understanding, Hosea 4:6, 7. They will be seeking a type of savior, yet rejecting the very Savior, Christ Jesus, who wants to save them.

During the sounding of the seventh trumpet they will accept this deceptive savior who is the son of perdition, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12, who will take his seat in Jerusalem on the very Temple Mount where the Dome of the Rock sits and even now is being refurbished for the son of perdition to take his literal seat. He will try and rule the nations for 3 1/2 years causing all to bow down and take its mark as he promises peace and safety displaying lying signs and wonders claiming he is God. Those who refuse will be taken captive and dealt with as many Christians will either become a slave or die a martyr's death, Rev 13.

Matthew 24:29-31; Rev 19:11-21, At the end of the 3 1/2 years of the beast and its false prophet, Christ returns with His army (warring angels) from heaven and fights the final battle destroying the beast and false prophet by the sword (word) of His mouth and the brightness of His coming, 2 Thessalonians 2:8, casting both into the lake of fire. Then will Christ destroy the remnant being those who followed after the beast out of the earth from every nation that have always followed and obeyed the beast.

Rev 19,20 This is the time of the gathering of the saints when Christ sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather all who are His that are asleep in the grave and alive at His coming, Matthew 24:29-31 as He then binds Satan for a time so he can not interfere with the gathering. Once we are gathered to Him Jesus lets Satan loose for a time to gather his army, which I believe to be his demonic angels, against the camp of the saints, but God consumes his army by fire sent down from heaven and Satan is then cast into the lake of fire. All those who have now been slain by Jesus are gathered with the rest of the dead and face God's final judgment as their names are not found written in the Lamb's book of life and are cast into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.

Back