Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

a question

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
out of all the discussions and debates to do with science,darwin and all the rest has it ever occurred to anyone that this is all part of gods plan?

remember the bible is a lot younger than time began.maybe the big bang did happen the way science explains it but maybe that is the way god created the universe.the dinosaurs are not in the bible but maybe god wiped them out because he decided he didnt want them here anymore for some reason only known to him.

my belief is that god included alot of things that is not recorded or written down as obviously he is supreme and has the power to do these glorious things.

i read alot about scientific discoveries and medical things that are incredible i just cant believe the beauty and marvel at the wonder of the universe.

i thank god for all these things.

my wish is that my health gets better so that i can visit these wonders in person instead of a computer screen.

out of all the discussions and debates to do with science,darwin and all the rest has it ever occurred to anyone that this is all part of gods plan?
Really? Seems it causes a lot of confusion. So who is wrong or right, 'Christianity' or 'science'?

With all your questions on Christianity and science I think I found a answer. I found a speaker several years ago, His name is Kent Hovind. He was a science teacher for about 15 years, so he is familiar with the subject. He explains the history of the earth, including dinosaurs, and uses scripture to do it. His web site is www.drdino.com. there is alot of good information there.

With all your questions on Christianity and science I think I found a answer. I found a speaker several years ago, His name is Kent Hovind. He was a science teacher for about 15 years, so he is familiar with the subject. He explains the history of the earth, including dinosaurs, and uses scripture to do it. His web site is www.drdino.com. there is alot of good information there.

I find it amazing how things all make so much more sense when you allow REAL Science to confirm the Bible. I remember what Hovind said about his visit to the Grand Canyon. The guide said "I see the effects of a little water over a long period of time" and Hovind said "I see the effects of a lot of water over a short period of time". While the effects seen have been seen elsewhere with a lot of water and a little time (that's science where you can reproduce your outcome) but have we really ever seen the effects of a little water over a long period of time? Well since REAL science requires you be able to reproduce the effect it is impossible for evolution to be science since they cannot reproduce the effect.

Thats why i bought his 7 disc dvd set. To see the creation and history of the earth from someone with a biblical worldview.

It would be hard to argue that something not in the Bible is binding on the Creator, while what is in the Bible isn't supposedly even binding on Christians.

remember the bible is a lot younger than time began.maybe the big bang did happen the way science explains it but maybe that is the way god created the universe.the dinosaurs are not in the bible but maybe god wiped them out because he decided he didnt want them here anymore for some reason only known to him.

my belief is that god included alot of things that is not recorded or written down as obviously he is supreme and has the power to do these glorious things.

i read alot about scientific discoveries and medical things that are incredible i just cant believe the beauty and marvel at the wonder of the universe.

i thank god for all these things.

my wish is that my health gets better so that i can visit these wonders in person instead of a computer screen.

I am really sorry that your health is not well....I started to cry because we take things for granted everyday. There is another fellow on this forum that might be able to help you even though I will pray for you....his name on this forum is Justin_Gilpin. He is a good source of support for your health as he has had a lot of ailments himself...

BornAgain

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back