Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

A WEIRD VIDEO, EV

I object, not to the technology, but to the relinquishing of control and freedom. This is where many of these sorts of advancements technologically are headed. For the sake of convenience, and comfort, and (apparent) safety, people are willing to yield up control, and privacy, and liberty. Once they're gone, these things won't be easily retrieved - if they can be retrieved at all. But, as is so typical of human beings, only after control, privacy and freedom are lost beyond recall are they finally properly understood and appreciated. It is wildly naive for folks to think that those with sufficient power to do so won't leverage technology to obtain greater power over you and I. Think WEF, the United Nations, the EU, the CCP and so on. There is no shortage of totalitarian "strong men" waiting in the wings to bring us all under their power - if we grow complacent and myopic about technology and what these evil men could do to us with it.
Amen brother!
Had this thought way back when supermarkets got rid of those old cash registers.
Now we have machines assembling cars, taking orders at McD, washing cars, accepting bank transactions, etc.
Pretty soon we humans will be unnecessary.

Amen brother!
Had this thought way back when supermarkets got rid of those old cash registers.
Now we have machines assembling cars, taking orders at McD, washing cars, accepting bank transactions, etc.
Pretty soon we humans will be unnecessary.
We have had that for decades since Carter .

I know a man who worked a tire company who had a plant where they only had three workers for the process .
Honestly that was started by h ford .

Why pay 33 bucks per hour for one guy to install a light bulb when the same process is used by a lube joint .but the employee gets not even half the pay per hour

You're more in control because of those things.
You are not getting that.

If you are car has a problem ,you can't simply override it .

Steering linkage isn't there truly on new cars.i have seen a kia steering wheel turn itself and go nuts because it's electric rack was replaced with a manual rack.

It turned 360 and the wheels didn't move at all.

Throttle disabled and you can't give it gas no response .I have that happen .max speed 10 mph.
A car can bel inked with you cell phone can be used to start with it ,navigate with it and in some cases you have no shifter but a lap top interface that replaces much .to include shifting .point the cursor in which way you want to go .

As I stared elsewhere

Imagine lake Worth road on the sunshine parkway is backed up .those cell phones talk and warn you to avoid it.

If Google knows that .it also can be used to hack your car .on star oveeruded a driver who was having a heart issue and drive it to the er and the er knew they were coming .

That was all done remotely by gm and they used those cameras and navigation to do that .

So when the abs and tcs override your lack of sense to stay in the lane because of a percived danger

How is that you in control
You can use braking to turn a car .by slowing a wheel it makes it move in the opposite direction and that is how they work with that lane safety .I tried to stop it once I couldn't .

You are not getting that.

If you are car has a problem ,you can't simply override it .

Steering linkage isn't there truly on new cars.i have seen a kia steering wheel turn itself and go nuts because it's electric rack was replaced with a manual rack.

It turned 360 and the wheels didn't move at all.

Throttle disabled and you can't give it gas no response .I have that happen .max speed 10 mph.
A car can bel inked with you cell phone can be used to start with it ,navigate with it and in some cases you have no shifter but a lap top interface that replaces much .to include shifting .point the cursor in which way you want to go .

As I stared elsewhere

Imagine lake Worth road on the sunshine parkway is backed up .those cell phones talk and warn you to avoid it.

If Google knows that .it also can be used to hack your car .on star oveeruded a driver who was having a heart issue and drive it to the er and the er knew they were coming .

That was all done remotely by gm and they used those cameras and navigation to do that .
It sounds like your car needs Jesus.

I'm not against aids nor safety but again the above is point I'm making .it is not you in control but a logarithmic program tested and self learning to aid you.all that can be hacked .

My jobs track me .ups ,USPS and parts stores abs others have devices that can track you .my part time job has gps that will alert the mgr to your driving and also the afformentioned safety features .

Speed control could be coming but not yet .lane control must be in and can't be disabled .

It sounds like your car needs Jesus.
My work truck did that .my personal vehicles are too old and don't have tcs and or drive by wire .

I prefer not to have that .easier to fix .it will still respond to the gas pedal but not as fast as the maf will see the the air change but it's lag because the computer guess where the blade is

Back