Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

A WEIRD VIDEO, EV

Tesla ,ford and gm offer it .
I have a coworker who has a truck whose key is his cell phone.it still has a remote key fob and key .but he can lock it .start it and track it .
Oh. I don't like that at all.
For reasons of practicality and ideology.

I'm not afraid of tech .but like drones .man will make evil use of any tech .

Imagine your next murder comes by a armed drone that isn't even foot in diameter and cam kill you from a far.

Someone will make that happen despite the laws against it .it's what man does .

Do you drive a modern car with abs,tcs?
Electronic throttle fully .then you really aren't in control .
My wife's Nissan car has these features .
Automatic emergency braking (AEB) w/Pedestrian Detection
Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (loud beeping sound , it works lol )
Rear Automatic Braking (RAB) Another feature I know that works , sigh .
Blind Spot Warning (BSW) - Like this feature a LOT .
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) - Like this one too .
Lane Departure Warning (LDW) Vibes the steering wheel if you get on the stripe either side .
Vehicle Dynamic Control System (VDC)
Intelligent Ride Control - It rides very good considering 19inch wheels and performance tires .
Intelligent Trace Control - Boy, does it corner good !
I know it is a lot of gizmos , so far so good @15K miles.

It is drive by wire as far as the gas pedal is concerned . I have had problems with regular throttle cables , hang up and such .

My wife's Nissan car has these features .
Automatic emergency braking (AEB) w/Pedestrian Detection
Intelligent Forward Collision Warning (loud beeping sound , it works lol )
Rear Automatic Braking (RAB) Another feature I know that works , sigh .
Blind Spot Warning (BSW) - Like this feature a LOT .
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) - Like this one too .
Lane Departure Warning (LDW) Vibes the steering wheel if you get on the stripe either side .
Vehicle Dynamic Control System (VDC)
Intelligent Ride Control - It rides very good considering 19inch wheels and performance tires .
Intelligent Trace Control - Boy, does it corner good !
I know it is a lot of gizmos , so far so good @15K miles.

It is drive by wire as far as the gas pedal is concerned . I have had problems with regular throttle cables , hang up and such .
Never had that problem with burboun cable usually that is the floor mat doing that .

Never had that problem with burboun cable usually that is the floor mat doing that .
Well , some of my vehicles were of the hot rod nature , non OEM carbs and manifolds and even engines that don't belong in that body style . Think early 70's and V8's . Have I had an OEM throttle cable situation give problems , not near as often as the hotrod variety , lol .

Well , some of my vehicles were of the hot rod nature , non OEM carbs and manifolds and even engines that don't belong in that body style . Think early 70's and V8's . Have I had an OEM throttle cable situation give problems , not near as often as the hotrod variety , lol .
Gee wonder why ,too short of a cable for both throttle and kick down cable

Back