Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Adonikam will be the name of the Beast

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Isaiah 19:19​

In that day shall there be an altar to YHWH in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to YHVH.

Isaiah 19:20​

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto YHWH of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto YHWH because of the oppressors, and He shall send them a Saviour, and a great one, and He shall deliver them.

This passage gives the exact location of the Altar - Pillar - The monument being described IT singular.

The Midst of the land of Egypt

And on the Border of the land of Egypt.

How can one monument be in the middle of a place and also on the border of it at the same time?

The word Giza means Border, Because it's the Border between upper and lower Egypt, in the midst thereof.

What sits upon the Giza Plateau?

The Great Pyramid, which satan has maligned and usurped for himself.

Short facts, the Great Pyramid never had its capstone put on it.

And Only on a Pyramid structure do all the sides come together to a Head, the head of all the corners.

Psalms 118:22​

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Mark 12:10
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Luke 20:17
And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Acts 4:11
This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

1 Peter 2:7
Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

Jeremiah 32:20
Which hast set signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, even unto this day, and in Israel, and among other men; and hast made Thee a name, as at this day;

I brought this up because YHWH's sign and witness of YESHUA was being compared to a representation of satan's dick.

How utterly disgusting.

I have things to do, the next post is to full of strawman arguments to bother with.

Last edited:

Isaiah 19:19​

In that day shall there be an altar to YHWH in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to YHVH.

Isaiah 19:20​

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto YHWH of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto YHWH because of the oppressors, and He shall send them a Saviour, and a great one, and He shall deliver them.

This passage gives the exact location the Altar - Pillar - The monument being described IT singular.

The Midst of the land of Egypt

And on the Border of the land of Egypt.

How can one monument be in the middle of a place and also on the border of it at the same time?

The word Giza means Border, Because it's the Border between upper and lower Egypt, in the midst thereof.

What sits upon the Giza Plateau?

The Great Pyramid, which satan has maligned and usurped for himself.

Short facts, the Great Pyramid never had its capstone put on it.

And Only on a Pyramid structure do all the sides come together to a Head, the head of all the corners.

Psalms 118:22​

The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Matthew 21:42
Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

Mark 12:10
And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Luke 20:17
And he beheld them, and said, What is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?

Acts 4:11
This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

1 Peter 2:7
Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

I brought this up because YHWH's sign and witness of YESHUA was being compared to a representation of satan's dick.

How utterly disgusting
Calling a pillar "satan's dick" is your invention.
That is utterly disgusting.

Are the pillars in the Temple "satan's dick"?

Is the pillar that Jacob set up over Rachels tomb "satan's dick"?

Just as I was about to get busy, something came to mind to include here.

1 Corinthians 8:5
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

The pillar of what lord?

Answer, the name by which it is called.

Ob -bel -isk

Jeremiah 51:44
And I will punish bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

bbl

Just as I was about to get busy, something came to mind to include here.

1 Corinthians 8:5
For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

The pillar of what lord?

Answer, the name by which it is called.

Ob -bel -isk

Jeremiah 51:44
And I will punish bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.

bbl

According to your version of the Bible that you quoted in post #81 it was a pillar to YHVW.
Are you now suggesting that YHVH is bel? :shock

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six (Rev. 13:18 KJV)

John states wisdom is required to solve the riddle. If the literal calculation of Gematria precisely identified the name whose number is 666, there is wisdom using Gematria. However, the literal calculation of Gematria results in too many names to solve the riddle, therefore there is no wisdom in using Gematria. As John states wisdom is required, unwise Gematria is ruled out as a way to solve the riddle.

What is a riddle? “A question or statement intentionally phrased so as to require ingenuity in ascertaining its answer or meaning, typically presented as a game.”-Oxford Languages

John gamely invites all “that hath understanding count the number”. It follows solving the riddle depends on how the text is phrased.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:18 NKJ)

the sons of Adonikam, 666 (Ezr. 2:13 NAS)
the sons of Adonikam, 667 (Neh. 7:18 NAS)

John gives three clues how 666 points to one name.

1) “Calculate the number” (666+1=667 Adonikam).
2) “Number OF a man” (666 sons are “OF” the man Adonikam)
3) “His number is 666” (Only the man named Adonikam has 666 sons):

John wasn’t like modern critics, he would consider the difference in number intentional. Experts in Hebrew Scripture will immediately recognize John’s riddle is a asymmetric Janus Parallelism(Gen. 6:3; 49:26; Cant. 2:12; Ezek. 20:37; Dan. 11:35; Nah. 1:8.) on the number 666.

Adonikam had 666 sons, or perhaps counting from his father also named Adonikam, 667 sons.

From the “Janus” 666 we look back and “count” (5585 ψηφίζω psephizo) “as with pebbles” 666+1=667 to “Adonikam” as the Beast’s name.

From the “Janus” 666 we look forward, Adonikam had 666 sons, they are “of” him. Again the name Adonikam appears.

The only “man’s name” in Scripture linked with 666 is “Adonikam“.

“Therefore, the name of the Beast will be “Adonikam".
I used ChatGPT on Bing searching for any miracle worker named Adonikam. Zero results.

Its possible the Antichrist will learn of my solution to the Name of the Beast, and then adopt it as his name, in direct challenge to Yahweh God.

The reason why punishment for worshipping the Beast or accepting his mark is so severe, is because nothing he does is secret. Adonikam will head a direct rebellion against Yahweh God, after convincing the earth God is an Extraterrestrial who can be defeated.

That with the Dragon's UFO fleet and "alien technology" and human armies united, Christ and His angels can be defeated.

That is absurd of course, which they will find out "the hard way":

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" (Rev. 6:12-17 NKJ)

All the Beast's followers will knowingly and enthusiastically fight Yahweh God, blaspheming Him and His heavenly army and God's habitation itself as just another planet filled with aliens. Everyone will know the penalty for accepting the Mark, and they will boast about it. Like the Swastika was to Nazi Germany, 666 will be everywhere.

Therefore, it is far better the saints die the death of Holy Martyrs:

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write:`Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." (Rev. 14:9-13 NKJ)

Last edited:
Out of 5 pages no one speaks of what is written in Revelation 13:17...the mark, the number, or the name...

What is written in Greek is the chi xi stigma.....the Greek or the Hebrew is where the answer will be found. IMHO.

Converted Muslims to Christianity will tell you its the sign of Islam.

Out of 5 pages no one speaks of what is written in Revelation 13:17...the mark, the number, or the name...

What is written in Greek is the chi xi stigma.....the Greek or the Hebrew is where the answer will be found. IMHO.

Converted Muslims to Christianity will tell you its the sign of Islam.
Gematria? Why not interpret John's words as a riddle, and then find the solution in the Bible as I did? Unlike all other methods, an actual name "Adonikam" results.

I'm gently correcting you amigo . The number 666 is to the kenites. NOUS in Greek means = understanding. But 666 was the secret symbol of the ancient pagan mysteries connected to the worship of the devil. Has to do with antichrist and kenites. Genesis 4:,15. And the Lord set a Mark upon Cain, lest any man finding him shall kill him. The offspring of Cain are the kenites. God placed mark on the kenites. They are children of the Devil. This isn't complicated. When satan comes near future in his role as antichrist, it's the ancient mysteries of time. Colossians 2:2. That thier hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and the Father, and of christ. The mystery of God is hidden to those who have spirit of slumber. They can't understand. You need holy spirit to understand. John 8:44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, abode not in the truth, because thiers is no truth in him. Jesus just exposed the Kenites. They worked their way into priesthood over the years. Who was the murderer from the beginning?? CAIN! !. Let's not play games!. The kenites daddy is the devil. The devil will come near future as antichrist. The number 666 pertains to antichrist and kenites.

I'm gently correcting you amigo . The number 666 is to the kenites. NOUS in Greek means = understanding. But 666 was the secret symbol of the ancient pagan mysteries connected to the worship of the devil. Has to do with antichrist and kenites. Genesis 4:,15. And the Lord set a Mark upon Cain, lest any man finding him shall kill him. The offspring of Cain are the kenites. God placed mark on the kenites. They are children of the Devil. This isn't complicated. When satan comes near future in his role as antichrist, it's the ancient mysteries of time. Colossians 2:2. That thier hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and the Father, and of christ. The mystery of God is hidden to those who have spirit of slumber. They can't understand. You need holy spirit to understand. John 8:44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, abode not in the truth, because thiers is no truth in him. Jesus just exposed the Kenites. They worked their way into priesthood over the years. Who was the murderer from the beginning?? CAIN! !. Let's not play games!. The kenites daddy is the devil. The devil will come near future as antichrist. The number 666 pertains to antichrist and kenites.
That was interesting. I never connected the mark of Cain with 666. I still won't, because the mark on Cain was from God, and was there to keep him from being murdered.

15 And the LORD said to him, "Therefore, whoever kills Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD set a mark on Cain, lest anyone finding him should kill him. (Gen. 4:15 NKJ)

I'm a critical thinker, I know the difference between apples and oranges. Cain's Mark wasn't what the Beast will put on his worshippers, which allows them to buy and sell. Cain's mark wasn't about buying and selling.

Its not "games" to interpret a "riddle" using the known rules to interpret a riddle. To illustrate, it is like following the manufacturer's instructions. That makes sense.

John says "wisdom" is required to interpret his riddle, wisdom is associated with understanding, and that Greek word denotes a form of "critical thinking"

I'm looking for a miracle working Jewish Christian named Adonikam who rises in the region of Turkey near ancient Antioch. That will be the Antichrist. First he comes as the "man of sin" false Christ. The fallen away church will love him, he will do signs and wonders, and be very inclusive. As the "man of sin" all sins will be ok by him.

I searched the globe using usual search engines, and couldn't find him. It is possible "Adonikam" is a name he will adopt, after he becomes the "Chancellor" of the NWO that rises from the sea of spiritism. He would gladly take the name the Bible identifies as the name of the Beast, just to reveal that is precisely who he is.

Then at mid week this "prince that is to come" breaks the covenant he made with the world's religions, and declares himself God, the "seed of Satan" (Gen. 3:15) "son of destruction" (perdition kjv). That is why his 10 king political base destroys Babylon the Harlot, World Empire of False Religion. Her intoxicating wine and sorceries are no longer needed, the Beast declares himself God. Everything formerly called God or worshiped, is put down.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:18-14:1 NKJ)

If one approaches this as Sherlock Holmes would, they will put clues together like pieces of picture puzzle. The clues are there, everything one needs to arrive at the name. Its all in the way John worded his riddle, as I explained.

Last edited:
Back